Part 13

Last part preview..

Taehyung then left to take a bath and jimin sigh and left from there.

After sometime jimin enter in room to talk with taehyung but see that taehyung has already slept.

He sigh in frustration and left from there to guest room.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________

Jimin came in guest room and sit beside jungkook and smile.

Jimin POV.

Should I wake him up he didn't even eat his dinner but what if he started crying again should I make milk for him yeah that's a good idea rather than skipping meals.

End of jimin POV.

Jimin then go to kitchen and warm the milk Little and again come in room and keep milk in side table and sit on the bed and ruffle his hair.

Jimin:- bun wakei wakei.

Jungkook whine and again sleep.

Jimin then pick him up and made him sit on his lap and pick up the glass and keep it in front of jungkook mouth and said.

Jimin:- bun you have to drink milk wake up.

Jungkook open his eyes and comfortable sit on jimin's lap clutching jimin's tshirt and started drinking milk.

After drinking milk jungkook again sleep and jimin lay him on bed carefully and sleep hugging jungkook.

Time skip.
(7:20 in morning)

Jimin come in room and see taehyung was not there just then he hear shower sound he sit on the bed and waited for taehyung.

Soon after 5 minutes taehyung come out from the washroom trowel around his waist and said.

Taehyung:- good morning baby.

Jimin didn't reply to him.

Taehyung then wear his clothes and go and sit beside jimin on bed and was about to hug him just then jimin stop him and say.

Jimin:- what you did to jungkook.

Taehyung:- huh?

Taehyung ask in confusion.

Jimin:- I asked what you did to jungkook that he was crying hard and was saying appa hurt me.

Taehyung frown and after some seconds he remember what happened yesterday and his eyes become wide.

Taehyung POV.

What the hell I did to my baby bunny, he will hate me now, no this can't happen no I can't leave without him.

Taehyung thought cut off by jimin's shout.

Jimin:- what the hell you did kim taehyung tell me.
(Shout)

Taehyung flinch a little and look down and said what was happen yesterday in gym room.

Jimin become so angry.

Jimin:- what the hell taehyung he was just saying you to play with him and you did this to him. And if he was being stubborn then you can make him understand taehyung.

Taehyung:- I am sorry I was just not in my sense.

Taehyung sob.
Jimin's eyes widened and hug taehyung who hug him back tightly.

Taehyung was now crying hard.

Even though jimin was so much angry on taehyung but he can't see his husband like this and he very well know that taehyung is stressed about something and he want to listen from taehyung's mouth that what is he stressed about.

Jimin was softly rubbing his back.

Taehyung:- I am bad father, I am bad husband, I don't deserve to live.

Taehyung said between his sob, jimin listening this tightly slap him on his back.
Taehyung Hiss in pain.

Jimin:- don't you dare say something like this again.

Jimin broke the hug and wipe taehyung's tear and said.

Jimin:- now tell me what happened to you.

Taehyung:- it's nothing baby-

Jimin:- I only want to hear the truth.
(Strictly)

Jimin is very angry on taehyung cause he never share his problem with him and to suffer alone.

Taehyung gulp cause this is first time he is seeing jimin this angry.

Taehyung then told all things what happened in hospital in fast days.

Jimin sigh and cup taehyung face and said.

Jimin:- tae you are the best husband, best father and a best doctor and I know that how the person must be suffering after knowing that someone from his family is dead, but it was not your fault that patient couldn't survive, and make them shut up who is saying rubbish about you and your profession.

Jimin in soft voice make taehyung understand.

Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung:- and I am so sorry for doing that to kookie I was not in my sense baby I am so sorry.

Jimin:- I forgive you but you have to make it with up with kookie you know how badly your fingerprint is on his cheeks.

Taehyung look down and said.

Taehyung:- yes I will make it up to him and did you applied cream on his cheeks and back.

Jimin frown.

Jimin:- back?

Taehyung:- I-i also slap him hard on his back.

Jimin sigh and said.

Jimin:- you will apply it.

Taehyung nodded and said.

Taehyung:- thank you for understanding.

Jimin:- don't say thank you and you will receive your punishment now.

Again jimin voice again become strict.

Taehyung:- p-punishment but baby-

Jimin:- tae did you deserve or not.

Taehyung nodded.

================================

Sorry for late upload.
Comment if you like.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!