Part 46

Last part preview..

" then why did you shutter mochi tell me what happened bubba you know that I am always here for you to console you to support you so tell me my sweetheart" taehyung said and hug jimin.

Jimin then tightly hug back taehyung and started crying hard.

" let it out mochi " taehyung said while rubbing jimin's back soothingly.

Ok back to story..

_____________________________________________

" he he w-was g-go-ing to t-to-ch me he said he will h-harm our bunny " jimin said while crying hard

" shh shh calm down mochi calm down I am here with you and kookie no one can harm our Bunny
So calm down calm down my sweetheart " taehyung said while trying his best to make jimin calm.

" h-he w-wa- " jimin was saying but taehyung cut him off and said.

" shh first calm down mochi calm down you can tell me this after calming down I am not leaving your side I am here with you mochi" taehyung said being worried for jimin.

Suddenly jimin fanted in his arms.

" bubba baby" taehyung said while tapping jimin's cheeks softly to wake him up.

" baby wake up baby mochi " taehyung said while shaking jimin slightly but he didn't woke up.

Taehyung then laid him in his office couch and run towards kitchen and brought water and sprinkle on jimin's face but jimin didn't woke up.

Taehyung quickly came with his medical bag and check his pulse.

But his heartbeat had stop.

Taehyung eyes widened.

" You can't you can't leave me wake up wake up jiminah Wake up you can't leave me like this you can't leave our Bunny and me alone you promised me to that you will stay with us forever you can't do this YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T LEAVE US YOU HAVE TO COME BACK YOU HAVE TO FOR YOUR KOOKIE AND BEAR PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE " Taehyung said while crying hard and rubbing jimin's hand.

Taehyung is shouting like a mad person he is not believing that jimin is dead.

____________________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..
Sorry for short part....

_____________________________________________

======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye........