Part 59

Last part preview..

" It's ok tae - " jimin's words were cut off by taehyung.

" It's ok mochi give him " taehyung said.

Jimin then give Jungkook to taehyung and sit on the bed taehyung also sit beside jimin and Jungkook was in his lap resting his head on taehyung's chest.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________________

Jungkook was sucking his thumb and was just looking towards the wall blankly.

" Sleep my baccha " jimin said softly patting jungkook's head.

" Yes Bubba sleep " taehyung said and peck jungkook's cheeks.

Time skip after 1 hour..

Still Jungkook didn't sleep he was just sucking his thumb and his one hand clutching taehyung tshirt tightly and jimin and taehyung is leaning against headboard Jungkook was still in taehyung's lap.

" Cwold " Jungkook said in very low tone.

This is the first word Jungkook said in this 2 hours.

Taehyung then take fluffy blanket and wrap around jungkook and jimin and himself.

" Does my Bubba not want to sleep huh " taehyung said.

Jungkook take out his thumb from mouth and look towards taehyung with doe eyes.

" Aigoo why you don't want to sleep huh " taehyung said.

Jungkook didn't said anything and up taehyung's tshirt.

Taehyung understand and take out his tshirt.

As soon as taehyung take out his tshirt Jungkook immediately snuggle in taehyung's bare chest.

Soon after some minutes Jungkook fell asleep in taehyung's arms.

Taehyung then gently lay Jungkook on centre of the bed and cover him properly with blanket.

Taehyung then see the time and it was ,

[ 2:30 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT ]

" Mochi now you also sleep it's preety late now  " taehyung said.

" Yes you to tae " jimin said and lay beside Jungkook and hug him from behind softly.

Taehyung also lay on the other side of the bed beside Jungkook and hug him softly.

Time skip in morning..

At dinning table..

Here jimin serving the breakfast to taehyung.

Jungkook was in taehyung's lap from the time he wake up he is very clingy to taehyung he is not leaving taehyung even for a minute.

Jimin then sit on his chair and serve himself.

Taehyung then take small spoon full of rice and keep it near jungkook's mouth.

" Wan milkie " Jungkook said in low tone and was playing with taehyung's veiny hands.

" Bun first eat your breakfast " jimin said.

Jungkook pout and started to eat rice but after some bites Jungkook stop eating.

" Nuuu wan mwore " Jungkook said with pout.