Part 49

Last part preview..

Jimin's cheeks become red and hide his face in taehyung's chest.

" aigoo my mochi is shy shy wait let me see" taehyung said.

" nuuuu " jimin said snuggling more on taehyung's chest.

Ok back to story..

________________________________________________

They were enjoying each others warmth but flinch hard when they hear jungkook's crying voice.

The broke the hug and run downstairs only to see jungkook is crying holding his hand and maids are around him.

Jimin scoop in his arms and started rubbing his back.

" Bubba shh calm down calm down shh " taehyung said noticing jungkook breathing little heavily.

" h-hw-ru-t " jungkook said between his sob pointing towards his left hand.

Taehyung held his left hand softly and observe his wrist which have fingerprint.

Jimin see this and his eyes become dark and he clench his jaw and said.

" tae please hold him for second " jimin said giving jungkook to taehyung.

Taehyung pick jungkook up and hug him like a koala and started rubbing his back soothingly.

" who did this " jimin said glaring towards maids.

Every was maid looking down scared of jimin's anger.

There silence make jimin more angry.

" who the hell did this I need a damn answer " jimin said slightly raising his voice.

Due to noise jungkook flinch but taehyung was quick enough to calm him down.

" S-sir n-e-w m-aid did this cause young master was calling her " one of the maid said while trying to not to shutter and was still looking down.

Jimin glared new maid who was also looking down.

" everyone leave except her " jimin said in cold voice pointing towards that particular maid.

Everyone bow and leave leaving that maid.

" Eyes on me " jimin said sternly now standing in front of her.

She was scared she didn't do what jimin said.

So jimin held her jaw and make her look to him.

As soon as jimin's dark eyes come in contact with her she gulp in fear.

" why did you do that " jimin said in deep voice.

( jimin is very bubbly kind of but onces kookie or taehyung get a little scratch due to someone he became a very cruel person who didn't spare without giving them punishment )

" h-he w-wa-s i-rri-ta-ting me " maid said with teary eyes.

" Your face is very irritating did I say anything to you huh how dare you to lay your filthy hand on my son huh you bitch " jimin said in cold voice my tightening the hold around her jaw.

" s-s-sorry s-si-r it just that jungko- " her words were cut of by jimin.

" it is young master for you " jimin said in cold voice.

" he is f*cking younger than me why should I say him master to this little peice of shi-  " her words were cut off by jimin's harsh slap her lips got cut due to force of the slap.

_______________________________________________

60+VOTES for next part...

________________________________________________

=======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comments if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye......