Part 54

Last part preview..

Taehyung then lay beside jungkook on the other side of the bed and smile seeing jungkook sleeping with small cute pout  he kiss his pout.

Taehyung then call one of the maid and said her to clean the guest room.

After that he also sleep cuddling with jungkook.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________________

Time skip to evening..

Taehyung wake up from his sleep and see on the other side of bed which is empty he then go to washroom and wash his face after that he go downstairs.

He came in living and see jungkook shouting loudly and jimin was calmly trying to make jungkook understand.

" Nuuuuuu kookie dwon't wan twish " jungkook said while looking toward fruits.

" But kookie it's healthy for you na then eat it " jimin said calmly.

Ok so let me tell you what's happening here jimin is trying to feed jungkook some fruits cause it is necessary for him but he is throwing tantrums from 10 minutes that he don't want to eat.

" Nuuuuuuuu " jungkook said hitting his tiny fits on jimin's shoulder.

" Keep quiet " jimin shout making jungkook flinch.

Jungkook eyes become teary.

Taehyung then go towards them.

" Calm down mochi " taehyung said softly.

" No tae I am trying to feed him from past 10 minutes but he isn't ready to listen me just because I am not strict with him he doesn't listen to me but today I will not tolerate this "  jimin said sternly.

Taehyung was about say something but cut off by a phone call he excuse himself and go upstairs attending to the call.

Jimin then pick jungkook up and made him sit on his lap sideways and keep a little apple in front of jungkook's mouth and said.

" Eat it " jimin said but jungkook didn't open his mouth.

Jimin sigh and said.

" Open your mouth and eat it right now I don't want any tantrums " jimin said sternly.

Jungkook became scared and open his mouth and jimin feed him after feeding jungkook he wipe jungkook's tears and hug him.

" Kookie sworry e-eo-mma " jungkook said while sniffing.

" Aigoo my little mochi I forgive you my bubba eomma is not angry on you love so calm down " jimin said softly.

Soon jungkook calm down.

Just then taehyung came towards them.

" You know bear our bunny eat fruits like a good boy " jimin said praising jungkook and telling to taehyung.

Jungkook make grabby hands towards taehyung
Who pick him up and peck his cheeks and said.

" Is that so " taehyung said teasingly.

" Yesh appa " jungkook said kissing taehyung's cheeks.

" But bear bunny is bad he doesn't give kisses to his eomma " Jimin said with faking sadness.

" Nuu kookie nuu bwad kookie gwood boy "  jungkook said now pecking jimin's cheeks.

" Aigoo I know my bubba is good boy " jimin said kissing jungkook's forehead.

There moment interrupt with the loud noise in the house listening to this jungkook flinch badly and hug taehyung tightly and started crying.

_______________________________________________

100+VOTES and 20+comments for next part..

Extremely sorry for the short part..

________________________________________________

======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comments if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye byeee...