Part 41

Last part preview..

Taehyung then again hug jungkook like if he will disappear some where if he will not hug him.

Ok back to story..

________________________________________

Due to taehyung's tight grip jungkook wake up from his sleep and cutely rub his eyes.

" aww bun appa is sorry for disturbing your sleep " taehyung said and kiss jungkook's forehead and cheeks.

" nuuu sorry " jungkook said and kiss taehyung cheeks and snuggle in his chest more and hide himself in his appa's arms.

Taehyung chuckle at his cute bunny and said.

" bunny do you wanna sleep more " taehyung said ruffling jungkook's hair.

" Nuu kookie is hungwy " jungkook said now coming out from taehyung's arms.

" ok bubba first let's get you ready then will feed your little tummy " taehyung said while picking jungkook in his arms and go to bathroom.

Time skip.

Taehyung dress up in some casual clothes and dress jungkook in casual clothes and go to kitchen to prepare some healthy food and made jungkook sit on kitchen counter.

Btw there outfit..

(Jungkook outfit)

(Taehyung's outfit)

( ok ok I know he is looking super handsome but let's not drool over him and continue reading)

Taehyung then look towards jungkook who was removing his hairs from his eyes and was having annoyed facial expression.

Taehyung chuckle cause kookie was looking sho cute with annoyed expression.

" my bunny badly need haircut " taehyung said mumbling to himself.

" Appa where is eomma " jungkook said with smile.

" bunny eomma Went to studio early morning " taehyung said with small smile.

Listening this jungkook smile fade instantly and his eyes become teary.

" aish my bunny why are you crying eomma will come soon my bun " taehyung said picking jungkook up in his arms and jungkook hug him like a koala and sob in his chest.

" eomma leave kookie without giving kissy to his bunny " jungkook mumble against his chest.

Taehyung cooed at his cuteness and said.

" Then shall we call bunny's mumma and scold him " taehyung said.

" no scholdh mumma but pwease call him " jungkook said showing puppy eyes to taehyung.

Taehyung chuckle and kiss jungkook's whole face and call jimin.

After few seconds jimin pick up the call.

On the call..

" hello bear " jimin said.

" hello mochi your small mochi is crying for you cause you didn't give him kissy " taehyung said and chuckle.

" aigoo my bunny eomma is so sorry for not giving you kissy  please don't cry do you want eomma to be sad " jimin said.

" nuuuu eomma nwoooo sad see bunny is not crwing " jungkook said while wipping his tears.

" My bunny is so good did you forgive your eomma bunny " jimin said.

" yes but chu have to give sho much kissy to bunny or he will not twalk to you " jungkook said with angry pout.

" Okie my bunny  eomma will give you lot of kissy ok now shall eomma cut the call he have so much work " jimin said.

" otey eomma bye " jungkook said and again hide himself in his appa's chest and snuggle in his chest.

" bear take care of yourself and bunny and have your breakfast and lunch and feed kookie to " jimin said being worried for them.

" don't worry mochi I will you to take care of yourself and have something from canteen and yeah don't skip your meals " taehyung said sternly.

" ok ok I will now byee love you both " jimin said.

" love you too mochi " taehyung said and then cut the call.

" ok bunny now shall we go and have our breakfast " taehyung said while ruffling jungkook's hair.

" yesh " jungkook said with bunny smile.

Taehyung peck jungkook's forehead and left to go to dinning area.

________________________________________

60+VOTES for next part...

________________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye..