Part 20

Last part preview..

Jungkook cutely sniff and nodded.

Jimin chuckle and pick him up and goes to kitchen to warm some milk.

After some time he make jungkook drink milk and sit on car with jungkook and drove of to taehyung's hospital.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Thank you Blush_Bad for your suggestion, hope you will like it 😊.

_______________________________________

Driver was driving the car and jimin was sitting on back sit with jungkook on his lap.
Resting his head on jimin's shoulder.

Jimin call taehyung 3/4 time but he didn't pick up the call he again try to call him but again taehyung didn't pick up the call.

Jimin notice that jungkook is very silent today so he thought maybe jungkook is sleeping so he ruffle his hairs and said.

Jimin:- bunny wakei wakei.

Jimin:- bun don't you wanna meet appa bun wakeup.

Jungkook didn't even move jimin get little worried he Shake Jungkook little bit didn't get response then he got to know that jungkook had fainted he started to get panick.

Jimin:- drive the car fast.

Driver flinch a little and started driving car fast.

Soon they reach to hospital jimin quickly take jungkook inside the hospital.

Jimin then go towards receptionist and said.

Jimin:- where is doctor Kim.

Receptionist:- ooh hello sir Dr. Kim is busy in surgery btw do you have appointment.

Jimin:- no.

Receptionist:- then you have to wait sir.

Jimin:- I am Dr. Kim taehyung's wife.

Jimin said showing his and taehyung's photo.

Receptionist now towards jimin and said.

Receptionist:- I am sorry sir you can sit in front of ER room sir is inside that room.

Jimin:- is there any other doctor my son has faint.

Receptionist:- sorry sir all doctors are busy in checking patients.

Jimin:- ok how many time it will take to dr.kim.

Receptionist:- It's already 2 and half hours passed Doctor is inside I don't know how much time it will take.

Jimin:- ok.

Jimin then sit on front of ER room seeing jungkook pale face his eyes got teary he started crying silently.

Time skip after 30 minutes taehyung come out of the ER room and said to nurse.

Taehyung:- tell that patient parents that he is safe now and shift him to normal ward.

Nurse:- ok doctor.

Taehyung streched his arms.

Jimin see taehyung and run towards taehyung with jungkook in his arms.

Taehyung notice jimin and frown and said.

Taehyung:- b-baby why are you crying.

Jimin:- tae kookie have High fever so I was coming hospital but he fainted in mid way.

Taehyung quickly pick jungkook up and go towards his cabin and lay jungkook on bed and started checking him.

He also had tears in his eyes.

He take a blood test and send blood sample it to laboratory.

And attached IV in jungkook's hand.

And kiss jungkook's forehead.

He then hug crying jimin.

Jimin:- what happened to Bun.

Taehyung:- maybe he is lacking in vitamins after report we surely will get to know what happened to bun.

Taehyung then say sweet nothings to jimin who calm down and taehyung sit beside jungkook and ruffle his hair softly.

Jimin:- when he will wake up.

Taehyung:- may be after 1 and half hour.

Jimin sit on the chair beside jungkook's bed and held his hand softly and kiss his small palms.

Time skip after 1 hour.

The blood test report had come and taehyung go through the report and become sad worried.

Jimin:- what happened what is written in the report.

Taehyung:- it is written that ----

(Let it be suspense 🤭)

===============================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊..