Part 2

Last part preview..

ungkook:- eomma appa will give me banana milk.

Jungkook said and clap his hands in excitement.

Jimin:- ok baby calm down first finish your food.

Taehyung then started feeding jungkook who was making face while eating.

Ok back to story..

_________________________________________

After breakfast taehyung kiss jimin lips and jungkook forehead and said.

Taehyung:- baby take care of yourself and don't let kookie eat junk food.

Taehyung said strictly that don't let him eat junk food cause always jungkook show his best puppy eyes to jimin whose heart melt with jungkook cuteness and then he let him eat junk food to jungkook and then he get sick cause he is born with weak immune system.

Jimin:- ok tae.

Taehyung then hug jungkook who tightly wrapped his small legs around taehyung waist.

Taehyung:- bun don't trouble your eomma and listen to eomma and I don't wanna listen any complains, and eat all healthy food which eomma give, don't be stubborn ok?

Jungkook:- ok appa.

Taehyung ruffle jungkook hair and about to broke the hug but jungkook hug him more tightly not wanting to leave his appa.

Jimin:- bun appa has to go to hospital leave him.

Jungkook shook his head as no.

Taehyung:- bunny please ok when appa will come he will bring a banana milk for kookie is that ok?

Jungkook giggle and broke the hug and said.

Jungkook:- thank you appa.

Jungkook said and kiss taehyung cheeks.

Taehyung:- bunny don't broke any rule which is told you now.

Jungkook:- ok appa.

Taehyung:- good by Bun and baby.

Jungkook:- by appa.

Jimin:- by baby.

Taehyung then get in the car and drove of to hospital.

Jimin then pick jungkook up and gurads to close the door and he then go upstairs and enter in his room.

Jimin:- bun do you wanna have bubble bath.

Jungkook:- yes yes.

Jimin then chuckle and prepare the bath tub and started applying soap on jungkook's body after washing jungkook body he was about to pick jungkook up for bath tub but he was not coming towards jimin.

Jimin:- bun come here.

Jungkook:- me no wanna come out.

Jimin:- you will get sick come here bun.

Jungkook didn't come towards jimin.

Jimin:- didn't you want me to call appa and tell him that kookie is being stubborn.

Jungkook panicked and go towards jimin who wrap towel around jungkook and pick him up and make him stand in bed and started to dress him up.

Jungkook:- eomma you will not tell to appa right.

Jimin chuckle and said.

Jimin:- yes baby I not.

Jungkook smile.

After dressing jungkook, jimin made his hair and pick him up and go downstairs and made him sit on couch and on the TV and started kookies favourite cartoon and said.

Jimin:- bun you sit here ok I will come in 2 minutes.

Jungkook:- no sit with kookie please.

Jimin sigh and said.

Jimin:- ok.

Jimin then sit beside jungkook whose head was resting in jimin's chest and enjoying the cartoon.

Time skip.
(5:00 in evening)

Here jungkook just wake up 20 minutes before and was winning to jimin who was cutting fruits for jungkook.

Jungkook:- eomma please give me chips I am hungry.

Jimin:- no baby that is not good for your health and I am cutting fruits for you.

Jungkook:- no kookie don't wanna eat fruits he wanna eat chips.

Jungkook said stomping his feet in the floor.

Jimin sigh and said.

Jimin:- kookie don't be stubborn.

Jimin was done cutting fruits and pick jungkook up in one hand from other hand he pick up the plate of fruits and come in living room and sit on the couch with jungkook on his lap facing him.

Jimin then take plate and keep apple infront of jungkook mouth and said.

Jimin:- baby eat it.

Jungkook:- kookie only want chips.

Jimin:- baby you can't have that.

Jungkook:- kookie want chips.

Jimin:- bun please eat it.

Jungkook:- me no wanna eat it.
( Shout)

Taehyung:- jungkook.

Jimin and jungkook turn there head and in the direction from where voice came and they see that taehyung is standing there glaring at jungkook and coming towards them.

Jimin widen his eyes cause he knows that taehyung will punish jungkook.

Jimin:- tae he didn't -

Taehyung cut off jimin's word and said.

Taehyung:- keep quiet.
(Deep voice)

_______________________________________

________________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Bye bye 😊!!