Part 12

Last part preview..

Taehyung leave his chin harshly and tightly slap jungkook on his back who yelp in pain and started crying from pain.

Taehyung:- What I said stop crying.

Taehyung take kookie both small in his big hand and again tightly slap him with full force. Jungkook started wiggling to take out his hand from his appa's grip.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday Eodrobe123 🎂🥳stay healthy and happy Enjoy your day ☺️😄.

_________________________________________

Taehyung then leave his hand and jungkook quickly rub his back where taehyung slap him.

Taehyung:- go to room and I don't wanna hear your voice if I hear a single voice from your mouth then no one will be worst then me understand.

Jungkook didn't reply.

Taehyung:- I said did you understand or not.

Jungkook nodded his head as yes.

Taehyung:- go now.

Jungkook run from there to guest room and close the door and sit on the floor and started rubbing his cheeks and back.

His baby cheeks had turned red due to harsh slap and his baby lips was bleeding.
His soft milky white skin is now turned red.

Jungkook:- k-kookie w-want e-eomma.

Jungkook was continuously mumbling that while crying and after sometimes he slept there unknowingly.

And with taehyung.

Jungkook left and taehyung pick up the glass of water and throw it on the wall and clenched his jaw and left the room and go to the secret room and lock the door and take out his tshirt and go to take bath after taking bath he was now drying his hair with towel.

Just then he got call from hospital.

On the call.

Receptionist:- hello doctor.

Taehyung:- hello.

Receptionist:- doctor there is emergency in hospital can you please come fast.

Taehyung:- I am coming.

Taehyung then quickly get ready and drove off to hospital.

Time skip to evening.