CAMERA [TAEKOOK]

By Viola_girl

"DUDE?!? What the heckkkk!!! Where the hell were you looking?! Are you blind?! Ughhh...you broke it" "Sorry"... More

Passion
Mochi Hyung
Surprise...Surprise!!
Beyond Expectations
The Unexpected Guest
The Egocentric Brat
What an awful day!
Arch Nemesis
The messed up evening
Errand boy
Jin Hyung's Birthday and the sunshine
The Nose Bleed
The Truth Untold
The Sass
Something I want to keep
Enter AGUSTD
Friends
Letting it all out
The Confession
The unfortunate
Hold you tight
Realization
WHAT?!
Together Pt.1
Threat
Annoyance
Jealousy
Love at first sight
Tell me
The Devil
The Weekend
Taking Care Of You
Uh Oh!!
No Touchie
Pissed
Priorities
The Sweet Nightmare

Together Pt. 2

576 51 135
By Viola_girl

WEDNESDAY 11:45 AM

Taehyung and Jungkook stood in front of their hyungs. By now the cafe was empty as the remaining few customers also left.

Taehyung had a bandage on the bridge of his nose and the corner of his lips seemed swollen a bit.
Jungkook had a small bandage stuck on his forehead near his hairline.
Jimin and Joon looked at both of them clearly surprised and not able to believe the fact that these two actually acted like two toddlers.
Jin stood there beside them folding his arms, looking at the younger boys and asked.
"Well....?? What do you two have to say about this?"
Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at Jin and then looked away not saying anything. Jin spoke up,
"It doesn't hurt to open your mouth. You know what to d-....Tae..Don't you raise your hands. That injury is not that bad. You can talk well. Keep your hand down." Jin said as Taehyung raised his hands. Jin continued sternly, "So, tell us what happened and apologize to each other after.". Saying this, Jin went back and sat down beside Namjoon.

Taehyung started explaining what happened as the hyungs listened. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was quiet and stood there looking down as Taehyung spoke.
As Taehyung finished, Jin's head turned towards Jungkook and asked,
"Jungkook-ah!! Did you push Tae off the table?"
The four boys looked at Jungkook.
"Yes. I did. Although it was an accident. I did start it.", Jungkook admitted.
"Ughh!! You both are so mischievous. Now apologize!! Both of you. Don't make me get my spatula.", Jin warned the boys.

~"Jungkook apologizing to me? No way!! Hah!! Let me apologize first and get this over wit-"~
Taehyung was in the middle of thinking. Suddenly...

"Sorry.. I shouldn't have pushed you." Jungkook interrupted Taehyung's thoughts.
Taehyung and Jimin widened their eyes. Taehyung looked at Jimin who was covering his mouth truly amazed. Taehyung looked at Jungkook again...surprised.
"There....I did it. Now its your turn.", Jungkook said.
"Ohh...um...I'm sorry too, Jungkook. I shouldn't have kicked you.", Taehyung apologized as he scratched the back of his neck.
Suddenly, the bell at the door chimed again. The 5 boys looked towards the door to see Hobi and Yoongi entering the cafe. Jin and Joon smiled as they saw the both of them.
"Kyaaaaaa.....YOONGI HYUNGGGG.....HOBI HYUNG!!!!!!!!!", Jimin bursted from his seat and ran towards the duo as the rest of them clearly lost their sense of hearing. Jungkook thought that his ears were bleeding.
Jimin ran towards Yoongi and held both of his hands and started swooning and talking so fast. Neither of them understood what Jimin said but, Yoongi just smiled seeing the...well...the particular...kinda his...special boy's reaction.
The next thing that happened made everyone burst out of laughter. Even Jungkook!!
Jin was chasing around Jimin with a bun and a spatula saying, "Stop or I'll throw this spatula on you and stuff your mouth with this bun."
And the mochi replied," In your dreams, hyung!! Haha..."
Jimin ran around and he suddenly went and hid behind Yoongi. Jin tried to catch him, but he was stuck to Yoongi and didn't let him go.
Although Yoongi had a blank expression, Yoongi's cheeks turned red as Jimin was like almost hugging him from the back. Hobi just clapped and enjoyed the whole drama happening there.

_______________________________________

WEDNESDAY 01:00 PM

The rain was still pouring outside. And maybe because of that, there were almost no customers plus it was lunch time so the boys got to have their time talking.
The boys talked so much. And also explained how Taehyung and Jungkook's face ended up like this to Yoongi, who facepalmed and Hobi, who.laughed.

This time, Jungkook tried to talk a bit more than usual. He was very happy to sit and talk with his hyungs.
Their orders arrived and they all got ready to eat.
"Wahhh!! They look so yummy. My mouth is watering." Jimin said, not able to resist as he sat down beside Yoongi, who just felt his chest tighten...(you know the deal)
Hobi took a chair from the adjacent table and sat down saying, "Me too....It looks so good. especially the tteokbokki and the bulgogi."
Jin sat beside namjoon and started to take off the lids of the takeout bowls and arrange it so that everyone can eat it comfortably.
Taehyung took out the chopsticks and gave it to everyone. Taehyung held another pair in his left hand and looked towards the kitchen for someone.
"Who are you looking for holding that chopsticks, kiddo?", Yoongi asked Taehyung.
"Umm...No one. I was just randomly looking somewhere.",Taehyung replied relieved that he didn't stutter.
"Why isn't Kook back with the cups for the drinks yet?", Joon asked.
"I'll go look for him.", Taehyung said as he got up.
"Oh no you won't. You guys are bad news when you are together. Sit down. He will be back. Just wait", Jin said making Taehyung sit down who was pouting internally.

Just then Jungkook came out from the kitchen carrying the cups. He laid the cups down. He sat down beside Taehyung and looked at the food with sparkling eyes while the whipped Taehyung looked at Jungkook with sparkling eyes, which no one saw since Taehyung is sleek ass pro at hiding that.
T

hey all started eating and talked about their jobs, lives and busy schedules. Lets just say they all had a great time bonding and talking to each other.

The rain calmed down a bit by the time they finished eating, they started cleaning everything. Since it was almost afternoon, the cafe might get customers again. So they cleaned up quickly.

Jungkook took the trash bag with food wastes and went towards the garbage disposal at the back of the cafe. After he threw it in the bin, he walked back to the door looking down on the ground as he avoided stepping into any puddles.
"That was unsual of you", Jungkook heard someone saying and looked up. He saw Taehyung standing leaning on the door.
"

What is?", Jungkook asked raising his brows.
"You ..apologizing. Not gonna lie, but you are very stubborn. I kinda understood that when you refused to apologize to me when we first met. So, I was a bit surprised to see you apologizing.", Taehyung explained.
"Ohh....Well. thank you for the constructive criticism. I AM stubborn. Does it bother you?", Jungkook asked, emotionless.
"Maybe or Maybe not. Tell me why were you so down this morning? ", Taehyung asked walking down to the court yard and stood in front of Jungkook folding his hands.

"Hyung...look, Can we not talk about this? Besides why should I tell yo- Ugh!! Stop staring at me. I won't tell yo- Ahh!! Hyung!! What are you doing? Put me down!!", Jungkook said clearly annoyed and angry as Taehyung picked Jungkook up on his shoulder to tease him.
"Not until you are ready to talk to me. I know how much stubborn you are. You won't open up. So, I'll make you open up to me.", Taehyung said as he felt so good teasing the younger.

"Ughhh!! Let me down!! Ahhh hyung!! Stop shaking me- FINE!!! I'll tell you!! Now PUT ME DOWN!!", Jungkook said totally pissed.
"If you try to walk away when I put you down, you know that I can do that again right? So no playing around." Taehyung said to the annoyed boy, who nodded.
Taehyung put Jungkook down carefully and the younger straightened his clothes.

"I'm waiting...", Taehyung spoke out.
"Why do you wanna know about it this bad? Its not good to force someone to share something they don't wanna.", Jungkook warned.
"Well...the reason..I'll tell you one day. But for now...tell me your reason.", Taehyung asked once more. Jungkook bit his lips and slowly started to speak,

"Well...Its...I really wanna cherish these moments that I spend with my loved ones. I don't have a lot of people in my life who loves me for who I am. My hyungs love me like their own. Even Hobi hyung and Jimin hyung. I met Yoongi hyung now. But I'm sure that he would've known me in the past. I can't ask for more when I have them. I'm afraid. I'm really afraid. I really loved my parents and I really had my happiest times with them. But my world fell apart when they were......gone one sudden day. My Joon hyung struggled so much to make me somewhat normal again after the accident. I don't wanna talk about it. I really shut out everyone after my parents died. But Joon hyung....he was there for me. And Jin hyung....I don't know how to start with him. I can't compare him to anything. He is like an Eomma and a hyung to me. I owe him so much. And I'm not good at expressing the love I have towards them. When I see happy moments as of today. I'm scared. I'm scared that I might lose them too someday. Its one happy moment like this that took my parents away from me. Hyung....Don't think that I'm being a crybaby. But Its the reality. I really am afraid Taehyungie hyung.", Jungkook said as his eyes drooped due to the sadness.
Taehyung stood there, petrified, not knowing what to do as he saw younger's sad face. All the feelings rushed inside Taehyung's heart.

The next thing Taehyung did, surprised Jungkook completely. Taehyung stretched his arms out and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook widened his eyes and tried to get out of Taehyung's hold. But Taehyung didn't let him go.
It was like Taehyung was in a daze. He didn't know what he was doing.
~"Protect!! Must protect whats mine!"~
These thoughts filled inside Taehyung's mind as he held the boy, although the younger was trying to get out of his grip.

"Hyung let me go...Hyung!! Taehyung Hyung! What are you doing?! Let me-", The more Jungkook tried to get out his grip, the more the older held him close.
Eventually, Jungkook started to ease up. He felt a familiar warmth that somehow made him relax. He didn't know where and when but, this warmth from Taehyung made Jungkook feel so calm and peaceful and it felt so familiar. He didn't care about the worries that filled his head a moment ago. The warmth and softness from Taehyung's embrace melted it away.

Jungkook closed his eyes completely as he finally gave up and let Taehyung hug him tightly, tears streaking down his eyes.
"Eomma..Appa!! I miss you!!", Jungkook whispered. Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand around his waist tighten as he completely drifted off in Taehyung's warm embrace.

___________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo, everyone!!

💫🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!🎄💫

And An 🎆ADVANCED HAPPY NEW YEAR🎆

I hope you all are safe and happy.
I have updated this as a Christmas special gift.
Please do enjoy it. Everyone be happy and always be cheerful.
Tell me how this chapter was. Please be honest!!😭😭😏
And the ones who always reads and votes for my chapters...I LOVE YOU!!🥺💜
973_dany...🎄😘😍

And here comes my top comment squad:
973_dany
-bts7sins-
kasuniisanka
taekook_heart97
nancyme05
kookie_girl00
TrUsFrAtEdFrOmLyF
bts_BE
RaghavanB
LupaKainin_MoNaKo
merrifair

💜THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU GUYS!! 💜

~Vio author-nim~

May have grammatical and spelling mistake. Will edit soon.
Have a nice day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.2K 16
"Tae, remember our silly promise a long time ago? If you're already 30 and I'm already 33 and we haven't found our life partners, we'll marry each ot...
14K 1.1K 36
"Did you witness the murder?" "What murder?" _____ Where a clueless person is getting bugged for having witnessed a murder. //taekook\\ Highest: #1 i...
1.7M 98.1K 86
[C O M P L E T E D] [S E Q U E L: Terrible in Twos] Troubles bad but it's worse when it's doubled. *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung To...
52.9K 2.6K 38
" I never thought of you as my enemy! Not even in my view! " Taehyung shouts to him " We never had anything special, did you truly believe that we h...