His Writer |COMPLETE|

بواسطة _miss_nayada

"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9... المزيد

Author's Note📌
My Socials :
Prologue 🥀
Chapter 1🥀Him
Chapter 2🥀Bet
Chapter 3🥀 Encounter
Chapter 4🥀Her
Chapter 6🥀Broken
Chapter 7🥀Thoughts
Chapter 8🥀Babe !
Chapter 9🥀Party
Chapter 10🥀Meghan
Chapter 11🥀Nasty
Chapter 12🥀Piano
Chapter 13🥀Dinner
Chapter 14🥀Regrets
Chapter 15🥀Secrets and Lies
Chapter 16🥀Chocolate break
Chapter 17🥀Erick
Chapter 18🥀Pictures
Chapter 19🥀Tears
Chapter 20🥀Thanksgiving (1)
Chapter 21🥀Thanksgiving (2)
Chapter 22🥀Revelation
Chapter 23🥀Apologies
Chapter 24🥀Roses
Chapter 25🥀Past
Chapter 26🥀Surprise!
Chapter 27🥀Temptations
Chapter 28🥀Mocking Bird
Chapter 29🥀Reality
Chapter 30🥀Shallow
Chapter 31🥀Chills
Chapter 32🥀Wish
Chapter 33🥀Friday Nights
Chapter 34🥀Tangled
Chapter 35🥀Falling
Chapter 36🥀Happiness
Chapter 37🥀Guilt
Chapter 38🥀Glowing
Chapter 39:DNA
Chapter 40🥀Album
Chapter 41🥀Bug
Chapter 42🥀Aftermath
Chapter 43🥀Daze
Chapter 44🥀Faded
Chapter 45🥀Alone
Chapter 46🥀Tabs
Chapter 47🥀Emergency
Chapter 48🥀Plain Sight
Chapter 49🥀Plea_s
Chapter 50🥀Anonymous
Chapter 51🥀Coma
Chapter 52🥀They're
Chapter 53🥀Dark
Chapter 54🥀Night Light
Chapter 55🥀Ace♠ & Archer🏹
♠Epilogue🏹
Final Note📌
Character reviews🏹
New Book🏹 {Wrong }
🕸Chapter...1🕷
My Socials:
📌Books by Nayada

Chapter 5🥀 Swim

26.9K 850 228
بواسطة _miss_nayada

Vote, comment, share
;)

***

🎵Listen to Better by khalid🎶

   *CHICAGO'S POV*

The faint smell of coffee wakes me up at quarter past nine.

I'm exhausted.

I slept late yesterday working on Wes' book that I had started writing two days ago.

I throw a robe on my sleeping attire consisting of a pair of grey shorts and a tank top.
I head to the kitchen where the smell of coffee is domineering.

I find Wes having his morning cup of coffee.

When did he get here ?

He hasn't been at the mansion for the past four days.

Reasons...? ; Unknown.

I ignore him and proceed to pour myself freshly squeezed orange juice and heat yesterday's left over pasta and meatballs. I toast four slices of bread and spread butter on it.
I then make a banana and strawberry smoothie.

I find half a sponge cake in the fridge and cut a slice. There's no breakfast without eggs so I make myself an omelette.

Once I'm done I sit at the circular dinning table in the kitchen.

I see Wes watching me.

"You're going to eat all that ?" he asks.

"Yeah..."

"But your tiny." He chuckles.

"...and hungry. I'm tiny and hungry."

He smiles at my comeback and his dimples, which I only notice now apparently appear charmingly on his face.

"Foodie"

I roll my eyes and make sure to continue ignoring him. Assuming I had not just heard him call me a foodie.

The room goes quiet as I get back to my breakfast and Wes turns to his laptop which is lying beside him on the counter. It's the same model as mine but his is grey in color.

"Where's Ellen ?" I ask him though I'm not expecting him to answer.

"She's gone grocery shopping."

He answered !

The room falls back into silence.

A few minutes later my phone breaks the silence when it starts blaring Thompson Square's 'Are you gonna kiss me or not.'

"Nice ringtone." Wes chuckles not raising his head from the laptop.

What's up with him today. He's making conversation.

I roll my eyes at him and check my caller ID.

It's Logan.

I smile and get up from my seat heading for the living room so me and Logan can have a private conversation.

"Hey Chi..." Logan says sounding excited.

"Hi. I missed you."

"I missed you too"

We talk for twenty minutes straight. Catching up on what we've missed though it hasn't been that long. Only four days but it seems like forever.

"Hey Chicago..."

He sounds nervous.

When I reply he proceeds asking me to be his date at his parent's anniversary tonight.

"Yes. I'll be your date for tonight. Anything for you Logan."

We talk a little bit more before ending the call and that's when I feel warm air on my neck. I turn to find Wes standing behind me.

He's creepy without trying.

"You can't leave tonight. We have to discuss my book." He says in his cold voice.

"No ! No ! No ! I'm leaving tonight. Logan needs me. I can't miss tonight. There's a family emergency and I need to be there."

"I cleared MY whole schedule today. To discuss MY book. As from tomorrow I won't be available. I can't let this day go to waste..."

I can't believe him right now.

He continues, "... and I want you to stop seeing that boy !"

It was more of a command than a statement.

With those words I get angry. As in very angry. Super angry.

He already cut my social life, now am not even allowed to talk to my best friend.

Unbelievable !

"I'm not putting up with your crap. Not today Wes."

I turn to leave but he grabs my left arm and shoves me into his huge masculine chest.

He clears his throat and looks down at me. "Let me make this clear Ms Brook. You are going nowhere tonight !"

We lock eyes for a brief moment and I look away. He holds my face with his free hand and forces me to make direct eye contact with him.

"You are going to look me directly in the eyes when I am speaking to you."

I gather all my strength and push him away from me. I then turn and walk away. When I reach the door I look back at him.

"Direct eye contact is an intimate thing that has to be earned Mr Hughes ! "

Then I leave.

***

When I reach my room I throw myself face first on the pillow and cry myself to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later and text Logan I can't make it. Reason being... I'm not feeling well.

After sending the text I quickly turn off my phone and go back to sleep.

                   ***

When I wake up it's dark outside and I'm still im my robe. I open one of the drawers to my nightstand and pull out the last of my kit kat.

I head for the bathroom for a quick shower while munching the sweet goodness know as kit kat.

After my shower I put on grey pants and a pink hello kitty t-shirt. I put my hair into a low ponytail and head downstairs only to be greeted with complete darkness.

What time is it ?

I check the wall clock on the living room wall.

10:01 pm

It's ten!

I see a sticky note on the fridge with Ellen's handwriting indicating my dinner is in the oven.

I open the fridge and find it full. She really did go grocery shopping.  For a moment I thought Wes was lying to me.

I pick up an apple from the fruit basket and decide to explore the house.

I start with the glass door at the end of corridor separating the living room from the kitchen.

Wow !

The guy has a pool in his backyard and wouldn't care to mention it. At the side was a jacuzzi half the size of the pool.

Without thinking I walk to the edge of the pool and start removing my pants followed by the t-shirt. I'm in my white and gold colored lingerie. I let my hair loose and jump in.

I swim for about half an hour and exhaust myself out. I feel cold from being inside the cold pool water so I head for the jacuzzi which is a few steps from the pool.

Before I can jump in, I hear a loud splash and droplets of warm water splash on me.

I turn to see Wes smiling at me, his already wet hair clinging on his forehead like a second skin.

I watch  him as he scans my body.

Pervert !

Any sane person in my situation would have turned around and leave, but it's me we're talking about people.

I jump in and this only widens the smile on his face.

I swim to the far end of the jacuzzi avoiding him like the plague.

What's he even doing here ?

I know it's his house and his pool and his jacuzzi... but still !

We sit in silence just like this morning. He's watching me and I'm watching the stars.

"I'm sorry."

I hear him say and find myself choking on dry air. If that's even possible.

Did he just say sorry ?!

"Sorry for what ?"

I'm not going to make any of this easy for him. If he's going to apologize he might as well do it properly.

"I'm sorry Chicago for... everything..."

" Define what you mean by everything." I tease while  staring at him  uncomprehendingly and he continues.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you... and being aggressive... and acting like an asshole."

He looks so cute apologizing.

I don't think he apologizes much... or at all.

I look up pretending like am thinking on whether to accept the apology or not.

"Okay. Apology accepted." I say and he let's out a sigh of relief.

"Friends...?" He asks while holding out his hand.

"Yeah... friends." I say while shaking his hand.

I can't help but chuckle at the gesture.

He moves to my side and that's when I notice the tub of blueberry ice cream and two spoons he has with him.

We eat the ice cream and talk about basically everything.

He tells me about his work and his new club.Vile.The one we met in.

I talk about my college life and my home and parents. We talk like old friends.

As I'm laughing at one of his jokes I find him watching me with a smile. His gaze moves from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.

He licks his bottom lip and that turns me on.

I move closer to him and he places his lips on mine. They're warm... and delicate just like mine.

His hands move to my waist and he pulls me close deepening the kiss at the process.

I lock my hands round his neck.

How did we get from being into each other's throats to this ?

At times I think Wes is... bipolar.

"Chicago !"

I freeze at the very familiar voice.

Logan's voice.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

133K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
25.2K 1.7K 53
COMPLETED ✔️(Editing Soon) "Marry me." I nearly spill my latte on the nicest dress I own. "Are you out of your mind?! We just met... plus I don't e...
820K 22.1K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...
4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...