His Writer |COMPLETE|

Por _miss_nayada

"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9... Más

Author's Note📌
My Socials :
Prologue 🥀
Chapter 1🥀Him
Chapter 2🥀Bet
Chapter 3🥀 Encounter
Chapter 5🥀 Swim
Chapter 6🥀Broken
Chapter 7🥀Thoughts
Chapter 8🥀Babe !
Chapter 9🥀Party
Chapter 10🥀Meghan
Chapter 11🥀Nasty
Chapter 12🥀Piano
Chapter 13🥀Dinner
Chapter 14🥀Regrets
Chapter 15🥀Secrets and Lies
Chapter 16🥀Chocolate break
Chapter 17🥀Erick
Chapter 18🥀Pictures
Chapter 19🥀Tears
Chapter 20🥀Thanksgiving (1)
Chapter 21🥀Thanksgiving (2)
Chapter 22🥀Revelation
Chapter 23🥀Apologies
Chapter 24🥀Roses
Chapter 25🥀Past
Chapter 26🥀Surprise!
Chapter 27🥀Temptations
Chapter 28🥀Mocking Bird
Chapter 29🥀Reality
Chapter 30🥀Shallow
Chapter 31🥀Chills
Chapter 32🥀Wish
Chapter 33🥀Friday Nights
Chapter 34🥀Tangled
Chapter 35🥀Falling
Chapter 36🥀Happiness
Chapter 37🥀Guilt
Chapter 38🥀Glowing
Chapter 39:DNA
Chapter 40🥀Album
Chapter 41🥀Bug
Chapter 42🥀Aftermath
Chapter 43🥀Daze
Chapter 44🥀Faded
Chapter 45🥀Alone
Chapter 46🥀Tabs
Chapter 47🥀Emergency
Chapter 48🥀Plain Sight
Chapter 49🥀Plea_s
Chapter 50🥀Anonymous
Chapter 51🥀Coma
Chapter 52🥀They're
Chapter 53🥀Dark
Chapter 54🥀Night Light
Chapter 55🥀Ace♠ & Archer🏹
♠Epilogue🏹
Final Note📌
Character reviews🏹
New Book🏹 {Wrong }
🕸Chapter...1🕷
My Socials:
📌Books by Nayada

Chapter 4🥀Her

28.9K 937 81
Por _miss_nayada

Follow Instagram @booksbynayada for more details, updates and sneak peaks on my books.

;)

***

🎵Listen to Smother by Craig Lucas🎶

     *WES'S POV*

It is a warm sunny tuesday morning.

Who am I kidding. It's a day just like another, gloomy, cold and full of smog.

I am seated in my office completely lost in my own thoughts.

Chicago.

It's been four days since I last saw her. I haven't been at the mansion since the encounter in my room.

To be honest I wasn't expecting for her to come into my room. Just like her, I too was shocked.

I can't help but smile.

I haven't stopped thinking about her since then. I tried to kiss her but backed away quickly before doing something we both will regret.

I wasn't interested in her.She's my employee, nothing more.

I chuckle when I remember how she innocently closed her eyes waiting for my kiss.She wanted it as much as I did.

She's so innocent and that's what makes me like her.

Wait !

Like her ?!

I don't like her. I don't even know her except for the little research Jean had done on her - which turns out not to be detailed enough.

The research said nothing about her being a vegetarian or hating coffee.

"She's a special lady if she's making you daydream at work all morning." Alex's voice cuts through my thoughts bringing me back to reality.

I turn to see him standing in front of me with both his hands in his pockets.

"What are you talking about ?" I asked him shifting my gaze from him.

He knew me very well and sometimes I hated it.We've been friends since college and now we're business partners. Technically he's working for me but still.

"It's a lady... I know." He grins at me and I completely ignore him.

"Why are you here Alex?" I ask him completely changing the subject.

I'm not in the mood to speak about my feelings to anyone.

Feelings ?!

I laugh at myself. This is absurd.

"There she goes again." Alex says smiling at me.

I feel like punching that smile off his face but Jean will kill me once she finds out.

"Why are you here again?"

"I came to thank you for allowing me and Jean to see each other."

Ever since Alex met Jean at our graduation he's been heads over heels for her.I had to forbid them from dating because it was going to get awkward once they start hanging out or making out in front of me.

Way awkward.

I knew that they were seeing each other behind my back but I let them be.

"I know you guys were together even after I told you not to date my sister."

His face went completely white.

"You knew...?"

"How dumb did you guys think I was."

"...and you said nothing ?"

"You make her happy...and that's all that matters."

The buzzer on my desktop goes on interrupting out conversation. I receive the call.

It's Rachel.

She reminds me I have a board meeting in five minutes.
Alex dismisses me and stands up to leave.

He stops at the door and turns.

"I'd like to meet her.I don't remember the last time I saw you smile like the way you did earlier. like I said... she's one special lady."

I roll my eyes and shoo him away.

                   ***

The meeting takes the whole morning and once it's done I'm beyond exhausted. I get a free ten minutes before the next meeting starts and I decided to have a cup of coffee.

The second meeting starts ten minutes past one o'clock and ends at three.

I then head across the city to meet with a potential investor.

When I get back to my office I slump on the chair and let out a heavy sign as I close my eyes.

It's six o'clock.

I'm hungry and exhausted.

"That's how everyday is going to be when I officially hand the company to you."

I knew it was his cologne I smelt the moment I walked in.

What is he even doing here ?

"You needed something ?" I ask him not bothering to open my eyes.

"I came to talk business. I'm declining the power project started in Indiana and Florida..."

That gets my attention and I abruptly get up from my chair.

"You can't decline it cause I didn't ask for your permission."

This is why my father and I never got along. There's nothing I do that he approves of.

He clears his throat and continues, "...it's a waste of money and resources."

"I met up with an investor who agreed to cover all costs pertaining to the Indiana-Florida power project. It's all for a good cause."

He shrugs and turns his head indicating a clear no.

"You are never going to believe in me are you ?"
I ask while striding  towards him.

"Everything I do is a risk...a disappointment...bwaste of money and resources...That's why you're still holding on to the company, because you don't think I can handle it !"

We stare at each other for a while before he turns to leave.

"I wish mum was here." I mutter between clenched teeth.

He stops for a while but continues walking.

I know he can hear the hurt in my voice.

                       ***

The drive to the mansion is awfully quiet. I was too angry and tired to drive so I called Edward my chauffer to come pick me up.

I wanted to stay at the mansion tonight.I needed the peace and quiet that surrounded the place. That's one of the many reasons why I bought the place.

                    ***

I open the door to the mansion quietly so as not to wake up Ellen or Chicago incase they were light sleepers. As I head for the staircase the faint music coming from the living room stops me from going any further.

I head for the living room to see where the music is coming from only to find Chicago seated on the floor.

Her back is to me so she's not aware of my presence. The faint lighting in the room was making her skin appear a faint brown.

She had on a pair of grey shorts and a white tank top that clinged to her so tightly. Her brunette hair was in a messy bun. She was busy typing something on her laptop.

The book probably.

Next to her laptop is a box of chocolates and kit kats.

She has a sweet tooth... interesting.

She has on reading glasses which I didn't know she uses, but come to think about it there's a lot of things I don't know about Chicago.

She shifts from her sitting position to cross her legs. That's when I saw the faint stretch marks on her thighs and I immediately get hard.

Who knew stretch marks were such a turn on ?

This was going to be a very long night.I should go to my room before doing anything stupid.

I head for the staircase quietly making sure my presence remains unknown. When I enter my room I head straight for the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Chicago is going to be the death of me one of these days.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

57.8K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
517K 18.2K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
8.7M 208K 35
Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better keeps his eyes off of you, or I'll poke...
820K 22.1K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...