BTS Imagines

By OnlyBookwormInTown

enjoy my mediocre bts imagines dearies More

JIMIN - When he is mad at you
JIMIN - When you distract him while he is on Vlive
TAEHYUNG - When he is nervous to meet your parents
YOONGI - When he is drunk in love
HOSEOK - Going to a funfair with him
JUNGKOOK - When he is staying over for the first time
NAMJOON - White converse
NAMJOON - When he picks you up at night
JIMIN - When he is sick
JIN - When he is cooking for you
YOONGI - Stuck with him
JUNGKOOK - When he sneaks into your room at night
TAEHYUNG - When he has a bad day
YOONGI - When you had a fight
HOSEOK - Living together
TAEHYUNG: When his butt hurts
HOSEOK - Blue side
NAMJOON - Being in love with him
JIMIN - When he has a crush on you
JIN - When you give him a massage
TAEHYUNG - Partners in crime
YOONGI - When you are whipped for each other
JIMIN: When you are his makeup artist
YOONGI: Midnight rendezvous
JUNGKOOK - Waking Up In Your Bed
TAEHYUNG: Your First Serious Fight
NAMJOON - When You Are Sick
HOSEOK: your new neighbour
JIMIN - When You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth
JUNGKOOK - I Missed You
NAMJOON: When He Fights For You
YOONGI - When You Are Drunk For The First Time
SEOKJIN: Cooking Class
JIMIN - When He gives You Flowers
TAEHYUNG: When Someone Bothers You
JUNGKOOK: When He Steals Your First Kiss
HOSEOK: Family Vacation
TAEHYUNG: When You Are His Canvas
NAMJOON: Falling In Love With You
JIMIN: Late Nights With Him
JIMIN - When You Can't Sleep
TAEHYUNG: quarantined with your college roommate
JIMIN: when he sees you naked for the first time
JIMIN: waking up in your bed
YOONGI: When He Is Clingy
YOONGI: when you are doing masks together
YOONGI: when you accidentally reveal your relationship
JIMIN: friends
NAMJOON: Showering With Him
JUNGKOOK: cold boyfriend
JIN: Thinking You Want To Break Up
JUNGKOOK: Going to your Parents' House after an Argument
NAMJOON: Unrequited
HOSEOK: Tutoring Him
JIMIN: studying together
JIN: When he spills his drink on you
JIMIN: When you hurt yourself at work
JUNGKOOK: When you seek comfort from your enemy
JUNGKOOK: When you seek for comfort from your enemy pt.2
JIN: Crushing on You
JIN: When he is crushing on you pt.2
JIN: when you are on your period
NAMJOON: secret love affair
asking a stranger to be your first kiss
JIN: a fleeting moment

JUNGKOOK: When you are drunk

3.5K 58 19
By OnlyBookwormInTown

jungkook

when you are drunk

You were so fucking drunk. After your sudden breakup with your boyfriend of a few months, you completely lost it. A small fight had turned into this huge argument which led to the both of you saying very hurtful things to each other. In the heat of the moment, you told him it was better to breakup if he wasn't able to see your point and with the shock effect that weighed on him, he said that you should and left your apartment. You felt numb at first, sitting on your sofa and staring blankly into thin air. But then the reality of the situation punched you in the stomach, knocking out the oxygen in your lungs. Tears trickled down your face without you knowing and in a matter of seconds you were sobbing, not able to endure the pain in your heart. Trying to remember how your fight had begun, you couldn't even think of it now.

How could you let such a tiny thing develop into this?

You felt deep regret for the things you said, but you felt even greater disappointment that he had just left.

The following days you waited for him to contact you but he never did. You couldn't believe that this was really happening, that you guys had really broken up. You wanted to apologize and beg on your knees for his forgiveness at this point, but you just couldn't bring yourself to at least text him. After all it was you who had suggested to break up. You felt like smashing your head into a brick wall for doing such an immature thing. It may have cost you the love of your life.

At the end of week two, you no longer could function. The shimmer of hope of saving the situation had faded, and you were left with heartache. These days you could barely keep anything down, so you gave up on eating completely. Your head was always throbbing in pain because you kept on crying so much. Your four walls were suffocating you. You were going to go crazy if you didn't leave your house. So you found yourself at a bar for the very first time. Never in a million years would you have thought you would end up here. It felt like a movie scene and damn did you wish it was just another movie scene, but it wasn't. This was your reality.

You weren't much of a drinker, and you certainly didn't handle alcohol that well, which meant that you were drunk out of your head after a couple shots already.

"Why did you leave me like that Jeon Jungkook, hmm?" you mumbled to yourself, tears welling up in your eyes. "You should have known I didn't mean a word I said. Why would you give up on me so easily?"

Ordering more and more drinks, you tried to numb yourself. If you had only known you were an emotional drunk. The more you drank, the more you thought about him and the more grew your pain. The bartender felt very sorry for you but at the same time he was trying so hard not to laugh because you looked absolutely ridiculous.

You were sobbing as you downed another glass of whiskey in one go. He put a box of tissues in front of you, giving you some orange juice when you asked for another drink. You were so drunk that you didn't even realize you were drinking orange juice.

Jungkook was feeling very uneasy that night himself. Just like you, he was miserable. For the past two weeks he had been staring at his screen, waiting for you to contact him and apologize. But you never did. At first, he didn't want to believe that you were being serious about breaking up, but at the end of the second week, he realized that you must actually be dead serious. He was as confused as you were. He couldn't even remember what you fought about in the first place.

How could you break up over something so irrelevant? The both of you were being too emotional that day, exaggerating the situation. He wished he could turn back time. He would have just kissed you to shut you up. You could've just taken your anger to bed and ended the night in each other's arms, the fight long forgotten. But instead the both of you let your egos take control and let this small fight escalate into a breakup.

He could no longer stop himself. He didn't care for an apology at this point anymore, he just wanted to talk to you. So he went to your apartment, knocking on your door. But you didn't answer. He thought that you were probably ignoring him, so he took your spare keys from under the mat and entered your apartment. But it was all dark.

He checked all the rooms, you were nowhere to be found. Taking out his phone, he texted you, feeling worried. No wonder he was feeling uneasy the whole night.

---

It wasn't hard to tell that you were drunk. The address you sent him only confirmed his assumptions.

"This girl will be the death of me" he groaned, frustrated with you already. Hopping in his car, he hurried to you. His eyes immediately spotted you at the bar.

"Y/N?" he said, pulling you up from the counter you were laying on.

"Jeon?" you slurred. "What are you doing here you punk?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at your expression, sighing as he fixed your messy hair.

"So you are the infamous Jungkook she has been talking about nonstop" the bartender chuckled. "Take her home, I have been giving her orange juice for the past hour, and she didn't even notice."

"Thank you" Jungkook sincerely thanked the bartender. God knows in what state you would have been in if you had kept on drinking. "I will pay for her drinks" he said, taking out his credit card to make the payment. In the meanwhile, you were leaning against Jungkook, who stood in front of you. Once he was done, he turned to you and lifted you up into his arms, knowing well that you won't be able to walk on your own.

He carried you in his arms like a toddler, your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms wrapped around his neck as you buried your face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his familiar scent which you had missed so much. He felt like home. He was so warm, it made you feel drowsy.

When he wanted to place you in his car, you didn't let go of him.

"Y/N" he whined, "please don't be difficult. Let go so I can take you home."

"You are my home" you mumbled into his neck, which made him melt. He sighed, not able to resist your cuteness. He kissed your temple twice, holding you tight.

"I will hold your hand while I drive, I promise" he said, trying to make you cooperate. When he felt your head lift from his shoulder and your arms loosen around his neck, he sat you down in the passenger seat. He saw your tear stained face, puffy eyes and red nose. His heart broke at the sight, he cupped your face with his hands and leaned in to place a kiss on your cheek. You looked up at him with teary eyes, feeling emotionally drained. You had cried so much this past weeks, you felt anger, and you felt pain. It all had drained you so much, you were incredibly tired. You just wanted to fall into his arm and sleep.

"Pabo" he mumbled, looking at you with a pout on his lips. "Why didn't you contact me when you had been suffering like this?"

"Why didn't you contact me? I thought you didn't care about me anymore" you replied, your voice shaky. Jungkook frowned, feeling his heart sink.

"How could I ever stop caring about you when I love you so much?" he said, kissing your forehead. "Let me take you home, we can talk later, hmm?"

He drove you home, holding your hand all the while. As expected, you fell asleep within a few minutes. When you arrived, Jungkook lifted you in his arms again and carried you to your apartment. Unlocking the door, he didn't care to turn on the lights as he knew his way around your apartment by heart. He brought you to your bedroom, sitting you down on your bed.

"Baby" he gently shook your arm, "Wake up."

With difficulty, you opened your eyes, looking at him. He chuckled, kissing your hands.

"Let's get you changed, hmm?" He lifted your shirt over your head, leaving you in your bra. Then he unzipped your jeans and pulled them off of you. Moving to your wardrobe, he picked out one of his oversized shirts and put it on you. His warm hands travelled underneath your shirt and went to your back, where he unclipped your strapless bra and pulled it out, knowing that you hated to sleep with a bra on. Picking you up, he brought you to the bathroom, where he sat you down on the countertop and brushed your teeth.

Taking out some wet wipes, he removed your makeup gently. You sat there, watching him silently, your heart swelling. He knew all these little things about you and cared enough to always consider them. He gently put your night cream on your face, remembering that you said your face always felt dried after removing your makeup.

"I am sorry" you blurted, your lip quivering as tears once again welled up in your eyes.

"I am sorry too" he said, holding your face and caressing your cheeks. "We both acted childishly and let things blow out of proportion. I am sorry I didn't call you or texted you to talk. I shouldn't have waited. I foolishly believed you actually wanted to breakup."

"And I thought you were fed up with me and didn't care anymore" you told him.

"My whiny baby" he softly smiled, "You do drive me crazy sometimes. But I can't be annoyed with you. I love you so much."

He pecked your lips, hugging you close to his chest. Your arms tightly wrapped around his waist, your heart feeling lighter with the relief of having him back.

"Don't you go drinking without me ever again" he scolded you, now that you were back to normal. "You looked like a mess at the bar."

"Yah" you hit his chest. "I needed to clear my mind."

"And what did it result in? You crying over me to a bartender, who felt so sorry for you that he stopped pouring you alcohol and gave you orange juice instead before you passed out" he continued to scold you.

"I hope you felt embarrassed" you said, offended. Jungkook chuckled, squishing your lips into a pout before he pecked your puckered lips.

"You are my whiny baby, you are my responsibility, it's okay if you embarrass me once in a while" he said.

"Are you done scolding me now?" you asked.

"For now, yes" he grinned, "I will continue tomorrow. But now it's time to sleep."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist, letting him lift you up and carry you back into your bedroom. 

*A/N more of my imagine on instagram at moonchild_starrynight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 3.7K 58
Here are some Jungkook Imagines. {REQUESTS ARE OPEN}
457 10 26
k.nj♡ ' 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 '
7.5K 275 7
BTS Mini Imagine
1.2K 155 28
|| K I M S E O K J I N I S I N L O V E W I T H Y O U ||