Hinata Harem

η”± kiripimaeijiro

Hinata is a sweet lovable little ray of sunshine, that of course means that everyone wants to protect him wit... ζ›΄ε€š

Would you like more haikyuu?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Merry Christmas
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/n
Q&A
IMPORTANT UPDATE
New Book

Chapter 31

1.1K 30 15
η”± kiripimaeijiro

I'm so sorry this chapter is just gonna be cute fluff for right now but you better believe on Christmas day ima release the hounds on you with smut have fun reading and I'll end the book around the middle or end of January
__________________________________________

-recap-

          He covered him and hinata up and kissed his forehead. "You're precious sunshine" he held him tighter. A few times people almost woke hinata up and sakusa would glare daggers at them and threaten to kill them. He fell asleep with hinata holding him close and smiling. They slept until they got to the beach then sakusa softly woke up and woke hinata up.

-recap over 3rd pov-

"Huh? Where are we?" Hinata said rubbing his eyes. The whole bus died watching his cuteness. "Were at the beach. Were staying here for two days then we go to the training camp" sakusa said softly. Hinata lit up like a bonfire. "WE'RE STAYING AT THE BEACH" he yelled jumping up. "Who the hell woke me up- oh sorry shrimp I thought one of the idiots did something" ukai said grumpy.

Takeda and hinata giggled at ukai being a grouchy butt. They led hinata to thy cabins where they'd be staying everyone immediately wanted to play volleyball on the beach. "Oki everyone we can play volleyball after we all eat dinner. Don't forget to have fun" coach nekomata said to the hoard of students in front of him. They all jumped for joy and got ready to eat dinner.

Kiyoko and yacht were laying by the ocean enjoying the sun which caught the eyes of a few players. "YACHI KIYOKO YOU GUYS LOOK GORGEOUS" hinata yelled giggling and running to them. They knew he wasn't hitting on them as his type was more dominant and strong. "Thanks shoyo wanna tan with us... don't tell anyone but I'll share my wine with you" kiyoko whispered making hinata giggle.

They tanned and hinata slowly sipped on wine from kiyoko. "Noya bro...why can't we be that lucky" Tanaka said said "dude I think he's like their little brother i don't wanna be the little brother" noya said worried. Tanaka agreed and they raced each other into the water. "Hey Tanaka can you come here for a second" hinata said smiling wide.

Tanaka went over to hinata and the girls and sat down on a towel. "What ya need tangerine?" Tanaka seemed proud of the awful rhyme. "Uhh well kiyoko actually wants to talk to you me and yachi will leave you be" hinata giggled and dragged yachi away. Kiyoko was blushing hard and looked at Tanaka shyly.

"Tanaka...I was wondering if you'd want to hang out later" she said not meeting his eyes. Tanaka got flustered and muttered out, "for real? Of course kiyoko I'll make sure to bring your favorite snacks" he smiled wide. Kiyoko looked shocked that he wasn't yelling or running. "Thank you so much for giving me a chance ill make sure not to waste it or your time" he smiled wide at her and held his hand out.

When kiyoko put her hand in his he kissed her knuckles making her blush. He then left and went back to noya. "WHAT WAS THAT DID SHE ASK YOU OUT?" noya asked smiling wide. "YEAH SHE DID" Tanaka yelled back. "HELL YEAH BRO PROTECT HER" noya said splashing him. Kiyoko couldn't help but giggle at the idiocy.

"Hey yachi do you like anyone? I mena there's got to be someone" hinata said sitting at a wooden table. Yachi looked down almost sad like. "There's someone but he doesn't like me back" she said softly. "Oh c'mon you don't know that c'mon I'm matchmaker today lets figure this out" hinata said smiling sweetly at her. Her mood switched and she suddenly felt super happy.

"Yeah let's figure it out" she smiled back at him. "Oki so first do you wanna tell me who? It's oki if not you can just describe" he said getting into detective mode. "Well...i-its kenma..." she said looking down again. "OMG REALLY... you know...he puts down his psp for you" hinata said smirking. She blushed and hid her face.

Hinata giggled a bit and grabbed her hand. "Look you should try doing what kiyoko did and ask them to hang out first see what happens" hinata said calmly. She smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah I'mma do that. But hinata you have to know...everyone here is interested in dating you..be careful with some of them" yachi said nervously.

Hinata didn't understand what she meant but nodded anyways. She thanked him and went to find kenma. Hinata went to the main cabin to find Asahi. When he got there he saw all the coaches meeting and eavesdropped. "Yeah so they will also be there we couldn't exactly rent the whole thing out" ukai said pinching his nose.

Hinata just walked away and thought about who could possibly be there. He bumped into someone and quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" he looked up and saw ushijima. "USHIIII" he yelled and hugged him. "Oh hey shoyo how are you?" Ushijima chuckled hugging him back.

"I'm good well except the surgery" hinata giggled. Ushi looked at him confused. "What surgery what happened?" He asked worried. "OMG did no one tell you...I uhh...had a tumor in my head they got it out no complications" he said looking down rubbing his neck. Ushi picked him up princess style and hinata squeaked from fear.

Ushi chuckled and carried him inside. "You are in trouble for not telling me also you are burned on your neck here let me get the aloe" ushi said calmly reaching into his bag. Suga walked in as ushi pulled out a bottle. When suga looked it was a bottle of lube and he was about to go off on ushi. "You know what no I'm out why in the main cabin" he complained.

Hinata saw this and understood immediately. "NO IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SUGA DONT LEAVE HES TRYING TO FIND ALOE WHYD YOU BRING THAT" he yelled turning towards ushi. Ushi just shrugged and winked making hinata blush hard. Suga turned around and ushi found the aloe this time. He put some on hinatas neck and suga sat next to them.

"What brings you here?" Hinata said hugging sugas arm and ushis arm. "Well to be honest... getting away from kei...I love him but he's trying to make me study" suga pouted. Hinata giggled and kissed sugas cheek. "You have to firmly tell him no and deny kisses to make him stop. But can you guys help me find Asahi its important" hinata said standing up.

Suga and ushi agreed and they all went looking for the tall male. "THERE HE IS" suga yelled pointing at ashai sitting against a wall. Hinata ran to him while suga and ushi walked away leaving them to their business. "Hey Asahi you oki?" Hinata said worried. "What? Oh yeah I'm fine. Just a little nervous is all" he fake smiled.

Hinata smacked his arm. "Ow what was that for" Asahi said rubbing the hurt arm. "No fake smiles whats wrong c'mon tell me I wanna help" hinata said cuddling up at Asahi. He sighed and looked at the smaller male. "You know everyone's here for you right? Like they want to date you too? I just got anxious and started overthinking... its nothing to worry about seriously" hinata wasn't buying it.

He looked at Asahi and kissed him on the lips straddling his lap. "Hey don't go all anxious on me now. You know I would never leave you and to be honest I don't know how I feel towards most of them. Look I love all of you equally oki? Don't ever think you're less than anyone because you're perfect" hinata kissed him again. Asahi was now crying a bit from happiness.

Once they finished kissing and hugging hinata dragged him to the front of the cabins. "Hey coach do you think we could have a meeting its nothing bad don't worry" he asked smiling wide. Not even ukai could resist the smile. Hinata was like his son and he'd murder anyone who hurt him. "Fine give me a minute" he got everyone together and they waited patiently for hinata.

"Oki look i know why most of you are here but can we please not make this like weird please...I don't want to be the cause of drama or anxiety so please just focus on volleyball and let's all learn new stuff together" hinata smiled his usual happy smile. Everyone melted and teared up a little. It was just so sweet that this little ball of sunshine was excited about volleyball so much.

They all agreed and then went off to play volleyball on the beach. It started getting dark so everyone decided it was campfire time. "OH HEY I BROUGHT PLENTY OF SMORE SUPPLIES" Tanaka yelled. Everyone cheered and started gathering around separate fires. Once everyone was settled the couples started cuddling and sharing smores.

"Hey sakusa why do you let me touch you? Not that I don't appreciate it or anything just...you don't let anyone else touch you" hinata said holding his arm. "I don't know just when I'm around you I don't think about germs" he said looking down. Hinata smiled wide and hugged him close. He caught coach ukai dragging Takeda behind the cabins and giggled.

"Where are we going?" Takeda complained as his legs hurt. "I have a plan dont worry" ukai said smiling stupidly. Takeda just followed him until they got in the woods behind the cabins. "Are you sure about this...i-its really dark out here" Takeda said getting nervous. Truth was ukai had planned for a sweet picnic under the stars in a clearing only about 20 feet into the trees.

They got to the clearing and Takeda immediately felt his heart flutter. "Here I made our own little campfire." Ukai set everything up while Takeda sat there stunned and in love. "Sit sit c'mon don't be nervous" ukai held his hand. Takeda sat next to him smiling wide. Ukai started the fire and pulled out snores supplies. "Ittetsu I know I'm not the best at all of this but I did make everything myself" ukai said quite proud of himself.

Takedas stomach flipped at the use of his first name. "You really didn't have to do all this" Takeda said blushing hard. Ukai chuckled and kissed takedas cheek. "You're cute and by the way I wanted to do this for you. I know you've been having a hard time with your mom in the hospital and everything at work. I have an extra special surprise for you" ukai held takedas hand tight.

"I talked with the principle and got you a week off to help your mother" ukai said smiling softly. Takeda started to crying softly and hugged ukai tight. "T-thank you so much" ukai wiped his tears and held his chin up. "Look at me. I love you oki? I did all of these things for you because I want to make your life happier" Takeda broke down crying.

He was so in love with the man in front of him that he couldn't breathe properly. This man has done so much for him and he can't think of a single way to repay him. "I-i don't know how to thank you" Takeda hugged ukai again crying softly still. "You don't have to baby I just wanted to make you happy" ukai said kissing takedas forehead.

They made smores and joked around for 2 hours then decided to head back."You made double sure the fire was out right?" Takeda said worried. Ukai just chuckled as he poured two gallons of water on the fire. The ground around it and the fire itself was soaked. They went to bed and cuddled until they fell asleep. "Goodnight you gorgeous ass man" ukai said kissing his forehead.

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

9.6K 283 15
What happens when Sakusa meets Hinata at a training camp? The sunshine attracts everyone. He's sociable and pretty flirty . A story where our germaph...
332K 8K 94
Basically Hinata x His harem. some are one-shots and other chapters.(main are chapters)
163K 2.4K 31
Just a bunch of Shouyou one-shots I write when I'm bored. :3 I love this tangerine so much, like, I can't even begin to explain how much he means to...