Always And Forever Till Infin...

By IvyDIA

We are moving and I didn't knew about it until now.... "You all are coming with us too. Sophie got enrolled i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 38

188 8 0
By IvyDIA

"Love's about finding the one person who makes your heart complete. Who makes you a better person than you ever dreamed you could be. Its about looking in the eyes of your wife and knowing all the way to your bones that she's simply the best person you've ever known.

― Julia Quinn, The Viscount Who Loved Me

************************************

I cannot keep off the smile from my face as I walk to my office the next morning. Yesterday was definitely the best day of my life. I knew I was going to marry Tyler since the day we expressed our love to each other but I didn't know he would propose to me that early. I just can't wait to be his wife.

"Well, well look at that smile. I am sure you brightened everyone's day on your way here." Alia says as soon as I step a foot in the office. She is sitting on my chair with the same smile as me. "Congratulations babe." she says as she stands up and embraces me in a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you." I say cheerily. "You knew it don't you?" I ask her as I keep my things away.

"Yeah Tyler asked my opinion on your ring." she says swaying her hips like a five year old.

"He did that." I ask her. I am happy he looks up to her when needed and even asked for her opinion.

"Poor boy he was so nervous while taking it you know." she chuckles. "You better liked that ring." she says raising her neatly plucked eyebrows.

"Yah I loved it. Its beautiful." I say looking down at my ring. Its indeed beautiful and I wouldn't choose any better than this.

"I am so happy for you. We have so much work to do. God! Did you pick up a date yet? We need to decide the venue and even the dresses and we need to have a party for you....." she is rambling all excited and nervous at the same time. I chuckle and make her sit back on the chair.

"Gee he just proposed last night Lia how can we decide a date in one night. Calm down girl." I laugh.

"Yeah but we will need to decide these things whenever you decide the date right?" he ask biting get nails. I swat her hand away from her mouth and grab my apron.

"I have to tell my parents yet." I say nervously. I don't know how they would react.

"Oh don't worry about them, they will obviously be happy once they see how happy he makes you." she assures me.

"I love you so much." I say hugging her once again.

"Aw love you too babe." she says hugging me back. "Ok I should leave now but I will stop by in the evening. We could go for dinner obviously if you don't have any plans with your soon to be husband." she winks getting ready to leave.

"No we can go for dinner I am free after 7." I tell her.

"Ok then bye." she says before walking out. I get ready to bake as she leaves. We have two orders for a wedding and I can't help but imagine how my wedding would be.

Tyler calls me when I am halfway packing a order. "Hey wifey." he says as soon as I receive the call. I blush at his words. It feels so different to be called wifey.

"Hey husband." I reply chuckling.

"So what are you up too? Are you busy?" he asks.

"No just packing last order for today."

"Ok. Mum called me a while ago she asked if we could have dinner someday." he tells me and I hear someone calling him in the background.

"Um.. ok does she knows?" I ask him nervously.

"Yeah she is beyond happy." he says happily.

"Ok when should we go then? I am going out with Lia today so....." I trail away.

"On Thursday? I have a model shoot in London tomorrow." he tells me. So he will be gone for two days then.

"Ok Thursday it is, then."

"Yeah. Ok I need to go now. I'll meet you home. Be safe and love you" he says as he hangs up.

Tyler's mom is the coolest mother I have ever meet and ever since we have known each other she has never treated me less than a daughter. I have grown so close to her and I am happy that she is Tyler's mom because she will definitely be a good mother in law to me. Talking about mothers, I need to tell my parents so I call my mom.

I can feel my heartbeat increasing as the call connects. We have been having good relationship so far and I hope she supports me with this. I am happy to be close with my family now even though we don't meet often, their behavior has been changing towards me. But I don't know how would they take this news.

"Hey sweetie." she says as soon as she picks up the call.

"Hi mom." I say nervously. "How are you?" I say hoping my voice is neutral.

"I am good. How are you? And how is the bakery going." she asks.

"I am fine mom. I just finished and order." I tell her. My nerves are getting best of me.

"That's good" she says.

"I need to tell you something mom." I say and my voice shakes at the last. "Is dad there?" I ask silently hoping him not to be.

"Yeah we were just having some tea together. Is everything okay Ivy? You sound nervous." she says worried.

"Yes mom everything is fine. Just put the call on speaker so I can speak with dad too." I tell her.

"Ok you are on speaker now." she tells me and tells dad to say hi.

"Hi Ivy. How are you?" dad asks.

"I am good dad. I just wanted to tell you both something important." I tell them.

"Ok go ahead." he says and I can tell he is closer to the phone now.

"Um......actually.. Tyler proposed to me last night." I say closing my eyes shut. They don't reply for a good one minute and I have to check my phone to see whether I disconnected the call by mistake.

"Mom dad you there?" I say when they don't reply.

"Yes, yes. That's wonderful Ivy." mom gushes. "I am so happy he proposed you."

"He took my permission to ask you." dad says. What! When did this happen.

"What? I didn't knew you two spoke." I say shocked to hear it from dad. I told my parents about Tyler a year and half before and as expected they were not so happy about it. But as time passed they warmed up to him because there is nothing they can reject in him. He is just perfect.

"Yeah. I was surprised too when he called me but I am happy for you. we know he makes you happy and that's what we want. We would never find a better person than him." I can't stop the tears as they roll down from my eyes.

"Thank you dad." I sob to the phone.

"Aw see you made her cry. Give back my phone." mom scolds dad and I chuckle.

"So when is the big day. I am so excited already. Sophie would leave her college and run back home once she knows." mom laughs and I can't help but laugh with her.

"I haven't decided yet mom. And thank you so much for everything." I tell her.

"Oh don't thank me I am your mom." she says and we chat for a while until she hangs up. I wanted this from the start. Them to be supportive but its better late than never. I am happy after all everything is falling into pieces.

The dinner with Lia is full of her ideas about my wedding. I am happy to have her by my side. I don't know what I would be without her. She tells me more like threatens me than she is going yo design my wedding dress and I am more than happy for that. Now we just need to decide a proper date.

when I go home,Tyler is lying on his stomach on the bed working on his laptop as usual.

"How was your day?" he asks keeping away the laptop.

"Better than I thought." I tell him. "You didn't tell me that you asked my dads permission before proposing me."

"Yeah. I wanted you to be mine with everyone's support and blessings and I know how much their opinion matters to you." he says as he pulls me towards him. I lace my fingers through his hair as I take in his beautiful face.

"Thank you. That means a lot to me." I say kissing on his forehead.

"Anything for you my baby." he says as he wraps his hands around me.

"We need to decide a date soon." I tell him once I am showered and dressed in my pajamas.

"Yeah I have some ideas about that." he tells.

After bickering about the date till midnight we decide the perfect one for us.

_________________________________________

A/N

Please like and comment. 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 243 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
661K 21.7K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
1.7K 383 35
✨ #2 in Heart-warming (June 2024) * * * "I won't leave" I whisper, and he smiles, "I know, baby" he says softly, and my lips tug upwards into a smil...
264K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...