boy next door // a tommyinnit...

By sadtooz

๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘Š๐ป๐ผ๐ถ๐ป you move to the uk and your neighbor is none other than tommyinnit pretty much discontinued t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
001; among us
002; scientifically proven dumb
003; streamers and socials
005; innocent bribes
006; siblings and stalking
007; sister location
008; college essay
009; tubbrownies
010; christmas
011; skateboarding
012; american visitors
013; streams and screams
014; strawberry dress
015; the wedding
016; temporary goodbyes
017; tommynotfound
018; nick wilde
019; alton towers
020; confrontations
021; welcome
022; jackbox
023; mayhem
a/n ig
024; beach
025; phone call
026; gas station incident
027; surprise adoption
A/N
028; dining at the ritz
029; EGO SUM MENDACEM
030; uk precursor

004; strength

3.6K 101 52
By sadtooz

When we finished dinner s/n my mom thanked them for the food while my brother and I argued over who was stronger, me or Tommy. Despite him being eleven and me being 16, we got along quite well and had a closer relationship than my sister and I. Just as I pointed out that in fifth grade I had taken Andy King, who was an eighth grade at the time, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Is that Andy begging you to come back for a rematch?" my brother teased. I read the text and without thinking replied, "No, it's Ash. She wants to facetime." That's when in clicked in my brain. "HOLY SHIT ASH WANTS TO FACETIME!" I spammed the lavender call button, not caring that I looked psychotic in front of our neighbours.

She answered on the first ring, which meant she was probably waiting for me to call her. "Y/N!" My brother leaned into the frame. "Ashlyn." "Bitch boy," she replied in a monotone voice. I whistled, which earned me a punch in the gut from b/n. My sister signaled for me to say goodbye to everyone. I wasn't much of a touchy person to people I didn't know very well, so I just shook their hands. As I was walking out the door Tommy grabbed my phone out of my hand. "Did somebody just steal your phone?" Ash asked, giggling. "Yup," Tommy replied. "Ooh, a brit boy. How do you know y/n?" Ash asked, half flirting.
"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE YOU ARSEHOLE!" I screamed, diving at him. I knocked him over and landed on top of him. We started wrestling for the phone and, not surprisingly, I won. Ash was laughing so hard she started crying. I got up, brushed myself off, and walked out the door. The adults and s/n were outside talking, so that hadn't seen what happened. I elbowed my brother. "Told ya I was stronger than him."
Later that night I was scrolling through Twitter on my phone when I got an idea. I ran into my brothers room and found him watching Tommy on YouTube. "Simp," I teased, popping the p. "Jesus Christ y/n, he's eleven. Leave him a little decency," my sister said as she walked into the room. "Go away, we're bonding," I told her. I loved her, but she could be nosy. She walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. I locked it and plopped down on b/n's bed.
"What do you want from me y/n?" he asked, expecting me to bribe him or something. I couldnt blame him though, I had a criminal history. That history was about to live itself out.

"How can I publicly humiliate TommyInnit?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 92 25
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช...
250K 6.7K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021
21.5K 412 37
this is very much discontinued ! :(( สณแต‰สทสณโฑแต—แต—แต‰โฟ สท แตแตƒสณหก โป หขแต’แตแต‰แต—โฑแตแต‰หขแตˆแต’หกหข
17.3K 542 15
*discontinued <3 but please look at last chapter!!*