004; strength

When we finished dinner s/n my mom thanked them for the food while my brother and I argued over who was stronger, me or Tommy. Despite him being eleven and me being 16, we got along quite well and had a closer relationship than my sister and I. Just as I pointed out that in fifth grade I had taken Andy King, who was an eighth grade at the time, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Is that Andy begging you to come back for a rematch?" my brother teased. I read the text and without thinking replied, "No, it's Ash. She wants to facetime." That's when in clicked in my brain. "HOLY SHIT ASH WANTS TO FACETIME!" I spammed the lavender call button, not caring that I looked psychotic in front of our neighbours.

She answered on the first ring, which meant she was probably waiting for me to call her

She answered on the first ring, which meant she was probably waiting for me to call her. "Y/N!" My brother leaned into the frame. "Ashlyn." "Bitch boy," she replied in a monotone voice. I whistled, which earned me a punch in the gut from b/n. My sister signaled for me to say goodbye to everyone. I wasn't much of a touchy person to people I didn't know very well, so I just shook their hands. As I was walking out the door Tommy grabbed my phone out of my hand. "Did somebody just steal your phone?" Ash asked, giggling. "Yup," Tommy replied. "Ooh, a brit boy. How do you know y/n?" Ash asked, half flirting.
"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE YOU ARSEHOLE!" I screamed, diving at him. I knocked him over and landed on top of him. We started wrestling for the phone and, not surprisingly, I won. Ash was laughing so hard she started crying. I got up, brushed myself off, and walked out the door. The adults and s/n were outside talking, so that hadn't seen what happened. I elbowed my brother. "Told ya I was stronger than him."
Later that night I was scrolling through Twitter on my phone when I got an idea. I ran into my brothers room and found him watching Tommy on YouTube. "Simp," I teased, popping the p. "Jesus Christ y/n, he's eleven. Leave him a little decency," my sister said as she walked into the room. "Go away, we're bonding," I told her. I loved her, but she could be nosy. She walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. I locked it and plopped down on b/n's bed.
"What do you want from me y/n?" he asked, expecting me to bribe him or something. I couldnt blame him though, I had a criminal history. That history was about to live itself out.

"How can I publicly humiliate TommyInnit?"