014; strawberry dress

"WAKE. UP. DICKHEAD," i screamed, hitting a formerly peaceful carly with a pillow in between words.

"but its nine a.m," carly groaned.

"i guess your just gonna have to miss your own wedding then," i stated simply.

carly shot up out of bed with a shit eating grin. i gave her a questioning look while she grabbed her phone off the coffee table next to the couch she was sleeping on. i watched over her shoulder as she opened the walmart app on her phone and typed "strawberry dress" in the search bar.

"carly," i sighed. "there arent any walmarts in the uk."

"what about that one store- asshat or something like that."

"you mean asda? i doubt they have that there but we can check anyways if you want."

"OH FUCK YES! GET READY WORLD BECAUSE TODAY IM GETTING MARRIED!" carly screamed before dashed upstairs, presumably to get ready to leave. i banged my head on the wall a few times before following suite.

abracadabra abracaflip i present to you a magical timeskip

"carly this is the seventh asda. we either go home or look at a different chain of stores," i complained. we had been driving around for hours and carly refused to check anywhere other than asda.

"let's get lunch first," carly suggested. you nodded in agreement. you had left around 7:30 this morning and it was now almost noon.

@y/u/n

liked by tommyinnitt, jackmanifoldtv, and 56,423 othersy/n someone tell carly there arent any strawberry dresses at asda

y/n someone tell carly there arent any strawberry dresses at asda

jackmanifoldtv Fuck ASDA.

view 18,388 more replies

"pulloverpulloverpulloverpulloverpullover."

"huh- why do i need to pull over?" i queried

"strawberrydress."

"talk slower for fucks sake," i huffed as i pulled into a small parking lot. carly dashed out of the car and towards a small store that i didnt recognize. she started bouncing up and down while pointing in a display window. when i got closer i realized there was a strawberry dress in the window. i ran inside the store behind carly.

"excuse me, is the dress in the window for sale?" i asked the woman working at the checkout counter. she smiled and nodded her head. i ran over to the dress, grabbed it, and ran back up to the counter. after buying the dress i ran out the front door and back to the car with carly like absolute lunatics.

@carlyisntdeadyet

liked by y/u/n, quackity, and 24,823 otherscarly gettIng marrIed at 3AM nOt clIckbaIt gOne wrOng!!1!1!!1!!! 😱😱😱

carly gettIng marrIed at 3AM nOt clIckbaIt gOne wrOng!!1!1!!1!!! 😱😱😱

view 12,382 replies

a/n: it's been a while but i updated. you guys are fucking out of your mind. its unreal how much support this book has been getting. thank you so fucking much. stay hydrated and take your meds. ilysm <3