010; christmas

a/n: im gonna be using euro instead of pounds cos it's easier for me to calculate. also tax doesnt exsist anywhere in this book. corona does exist, its just not peaking.

TW: MENTION OF KILLING (not genuine murder but i thought i should include the warning)

"TUBBO?!" i heard b/n scream downstairs. "thats for me!" i called back. i grabbed my wallet, shoved it in my pocket, and ran downstairs.

"i could get used to this," b/n beamed. i rolled my eyes at him and have tubbo a hug. "how'd you manage to get away from tommy on christmas?" i asked. "he isnt awake yet," tubbo replied.

"I AM BUYING THIS FOR YOU!" i argued with tubbo. i found a giant bee plushie for €40 but he wouldnt let me get it for him because it was too expensive. i grabbed the plushie, ran to the counter, and threw €40 at the cashier. "HURRY AND LET ME PAY FOR THIS," i shouted at the cashier.

tubbo came up behind me and wrapped me in a hug. "thank you," he smiled. i smiled and replied "no problem-" "TUBBO?!"

"oh fuck," i groaned. i slowly turned towards the door of the shop. "go home child," i said sternly. "NO! I REFUSE!" tommy screamed. "im really sorry about him," i said to the cashier as i took the bee plush off the counter.

"tommy we're dropping you off at your house," i said as i grabbed his arm. "WHAT- YOU CANT DO THAT! IM A BIG MAN! I MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!" tommy screamed in the middle of the mall. i picked up my pace as i dragged him out of the mall.

as tommy was throwing his fit i felt a tap on my shoulder. i knew it wasnt tubbo because i was a bit taller than him and the tap came from above. i assumed it was a security guard and apologized, "im very sorry about him sir. we were just leaving."

"oh, i was going to offer to carry the little gremlin to your car," the man said. "WILBUR!" tubbo yelled and gave the man a hug. i stood there awkwardly, still holding tommy. "tubbo, let go so i can carry tommy to her car," wilbur laughed. "i have no idea who you are, but as long as you can deal with the gremlin go ahead," i giggled.

wilbur threw tommy over his shoulder and starting walking. "PUT ME DOWN! WILBUR PUT ME DOWN NOW!" tommy screamed. i laughed and lead wilbur to my car. "SHOTGUN!" tommy screamed. "awww i wanted shotgun," tubbo pouted. "tubbo gets shotgun," i stated.

tommy was about to throw another fit when wilbur whispered something to him and he turned pale and shut up.

"we're here," i said to tommy. he nodded his head and ran into the house. "what did you say to him?" i asked wilbur. "i told him id kill vikkstar if he didnt shut up."

i laughed and pulled out of the driveway. "where should i drop you off?" i asked wilbur. "im staying at an airbnb with some friends nearby," he said. i pulled up the directions on my phone and started driving. it only took about 5 minutes.

"it was nice meeting you! if you ever need help with tommy just call me," wilbur said and got out of the car.

"where to next?" i asked tubbo. "i have no clue," tubbo replied. "i guess i'll just drive around until we find something to do," i decided.

"y/n! look!" tubbo cheered. i looked out his window and saw a chain link fence with barbed wire on the top. on the other side of it was a beautiful field of flowers. although it was quite chilly, i decided it wouldn't do us any harm.