007; sister location

"Well I uh- you see-" Carly started. "ASH MADE ME DO IT," she yelled, proceeding to end the call.

"Problem solved," I said with a satisfied look on my face. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN PROBLEM SOLVED ALL YOU DID WAS-" "All of y/n's friends know she'd fly across the world to whoop their asses," my brother interrupted. Tommy sighed and sat down on b/n's bed. "Why are you still here?" I asked him, annoyed that he hadn't left. He shrugged and I rolled my eyes in exasperation.

"I'm gonna go stream," I told them and walked out of b/n's room and back into mine. I heard them whisper yelling as I shut the door behind me.

"Hello chat!" I smiled as the viewers rolled in. "How are we today?" I asked as I opened up FNAF SL. "Today I'm gonna be playing FNAF SL. Also don't mind the background noise, there are people visiting," I said to chat. "Before I start, what color should my LEDs be?" I asked, already knowing what their answer would be.

ravenclaw_girl00: F/C
kateeffectkid: F/C
allisonnon: F/C
JustMeKalyn: F/C

"F/c it is then!" I smiled, changing my LEDs to f/c. Ever since a dono had asked what my favorite color was, everyone told me to use f/c when I asked what color my LEDs should be at the beginning of a stream.

Night one started and I raged immediately. "HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THIS I'M A DUMBASS AND I DIDN'T READ HOW TO PLAY HELP."

After another five minutes of screaming at chat Tommy came in. "You need help?" he asked mockingly. "Oh shut up, you had to beg for big q and techno to help you when you played FNAF 4," I snapped at him, not having any patience. Just then I got junpscared by funtime freddy. I whirled around in my chair. "FOR FUCKS SAKE TOMMY YOU DISTRACTED ME AND NOW I HAVE TO START OVER!" I screamed at him. After not hearing a snarky comeback I turned around to see what he was doing. I found him laying on the floor with a pained expression.

I stood up and walked over to his place on the floor. I smirked and asked, "Did you piss yourself?" His expression turned into a grimace. "Real men don't piss themselves," he stated as he walked out of my room.

I went back to my stream and whispered into the mic, "PissbabyInnit"