028; dining at the ritz

THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT PROOFREAD

a/n: no longer in this fandom and i haven't been for months but i love y'all for reading this so i'm writing another chapter. sorry if i don't capture their personalities very well it's been a while lmfao.

(excuse the switch to 3rd person it just makes it easier to write)

"we've arrived gentleladies," wilbur informed the two sleepy girls in the backseat. the destination they'd just arrived at had taken an hour to drive to.

"will, why on god's green earth are we at a fancy hotel?" y/n asked with an underlying accusatory tone, as if she believed he had brought them here to kill them.

"this isn't just any fancy hotel dumbass, this is the fucking ritz," carly said.

"oh god, will- no. please tell me you didn't actually do it," y/n begged.

flashback brought to you by We1r3O (they're the reason y'all are even getting this chapter say thank you)

"i wanna go on a date with someone, i'm sick of being single," y/n declared suddenly.

carly and quackity's mess of a wedding was earlier that day, and y/n, tommy, and wilbur were still chatting in the vc used for the wedding.

"we should go on a date together woman," tommy suggested jokingly. unbeknownst to his friends, he was only partly joking.

"ooo, yeah! we could have dinner at the ritz and make wilby come with us so we can spend all his money," y/n replied, playing along.

"what about spending will's money?" carly asked from y/n's bed.

"me and tommy are gonna go on a date at this fancy restaurant-slash-hotel called the ritz and have wilbur be our chaperone so we can steal his wallet and make him go broke," y/n explained.

"i'm coming," carly stated.

y/n gave her an exaggerated thumbs up and turned back to her screen.

"wilbah, carly is coming too," y/n said.

wilbur let out a lengthy, dramatic sigh before saying, "y'know what, if you two-"

"three, don't forget carly."

another sigh. "three little fucking weirdos haven't gone on a single date after a couple months, i'll bring you to have dinner at the ritz. and i'll pay for it."

end of flashback

rather than respond to y/n's question, wilbur got out of his car and began walking towards the hotel. y/n and carly sat in disbelief for a moment, then jumped out of the vehicle and ran to catch up with wilbur so they didn't lose him.

"we are severely underdressed for this occasion. this place better not have a dress code," y/n whispered to carly as they awkwardly stood waiting to be seated.

time skip brought to you by the guy who used to bully me for being gay (who is now gay)

"that was an extremely boring meal," tommy grumbled as they left the hotel.

"agreed, the food was great but it was so fucking quiet in there it just felt weird talking," carly replied.

i'm poor y'all idfk what the atmosphere of s fancy hotel restaurant in the uk is like

"you literally got the waitress's number, carly. what the fuck do you mean 'it was boring'?!" wilbur exclaimed.

"talk about wattpad fanfiction moment," y/n added.