009; tubbrownies

a/n: chapters will be in lowercase from now on because its how my phone operates and im too lazy to capitalize everything

"TOMMY YOUR GOING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!" i heard the voice that belonged to "tubbo" yell. i chuckled at their yelling. ever since i had left tommy's house yesterday he had been hanging out with this tubbo kid.

i didnt blame him though. it was christmas tomorrow; tubbo and his family were probably visiting for christmas. i opened up twitch to watch a random stream when i noticed someone named tubbo recommended to me. i starting watching the stream and realized it was the same tubbo that was at tommy's house. they were doing a cooking stream.

i watched for a bit and then went onto twitter. people had been spam mentioning me so i decided to take a look at what it was all about.

i slapped myself because of my stupidity. people were wondering why and how tommy was at my house. i decided it would be easier to mention it the next time i streamed.

i sighed and opened up spotify on my phone. i started playing internet ruined me, which was a song tommy showed me, and fell asleep.

i woke up to a light knock on the door. "who is it?" i groaned. "i- do you want me to go?" asked a sweet voice on the other side of the door. "no your fine, come in."

the brunette i recognized as tubbo came in. i hadnt been introduced to him yet and i didnt wanna seem creepy so i acted like i didnt know him.

"hi! are you y/n?" he asked cheerfully. "yea! i dont mean to be rude, but who are you and why the fu- why are you in my house?" i asked as politely as i could.

"im toby!" he smiled. "you can just call me tubbo though." i smiled at and said, "it's nice to meet you tubbo." "it's nice to meet you too!" he cheered. "i came to bring you brownies. im staying with tommy for a while and we made some. tommy said that we should give them to you. he also said not to tell you he said that," tubbo said not really thinking about it.

"tubbo," i giggled. "oh! uhh- forget i said anything," he said worriedly. "dont worry about it, my lips are sealed," i smiled reassuringly. "can we be friends?" he asked adorably. "yes, of course!" i smiled and gave him a hug.

"do you wanna hang out tomorrow? if your not busy of course," he asked. "sure! come over tomorrow at 11, okay?" i replied. he nodded, gave me another hug, and left.

i plopped back down on my bed and smiled, excited to hang out with tubbo tomorrow.