012; american visitors

"oh my fucking god i think i'm going crazy," i mumbled under my breath as ash hugged me from behind.

"you already are crazy," carly said as she pulled ash off of me. i stared at them, not knowing what to say.

"i think the words your looking for are 'thank you carly you are absolutely amazing,'" carly said, reading my expression.

"do your shoes need shining? do you need coffee?" i mocked as i punched her in the arm lightly. she responded by punching me in the arm harder, so i kicked her in the shin. she then punched me in the stomach, and i shoved her over.

"you win," she said in a defeated tone as she got up and brushed herself off. "so are you gonna introduce us to your new friends?" ash asked.

"figure it out yourself, i'm too lazy," i said as i walked behind tommy and jumped on his back.

"i'm tubbo!" tubbo smiled as he clutched his bee plush that wilbur had gotten out of the car and handed to him.

"oh my god you are so fucking wholesome," carly squealed as she ran over to him and hugged him. i whispered in tommy's ear, "deffo flerting." he smirked and walked over to wilbur and repeated the message. wilbur leaned over and whispered it to niki, and niki walked over to ash.

"hi! i'm niki," she smiled before whispering in ash's ear, "and that is deffo flerting."

ash started wheezing like a tea kettle and everyone stared at her in silence. she gave me a look of confusion so i said what was on everyone's mind: "you laugh like dream." she got a confused look on her face before carly screamed, "YOUR COUSIN CLAY IS THAT CLAY?!"

"what do you mean that clay? you act like that dickwad's famous or something," ash said, clearly not knowing her cousin was a famous minecraft youtuber.

"he is famous ash," carly said in a monotone voice. "most of the people here are famous. you didn't know that?"

ash got a look of shock on her face, which turned into fuming rage in a matter of seconds. "THAT DIPSHIT SAID HE WAS WAITING FOR HIS PAYCHECK AND COULDN'T AFFORD TO GET ME TAM-"

carly, niki and i started laughing our asses off while the boys looked at each other in confusion. i fell off of tommy, which didn't help out laughing fit at all. i burst into tears of laughter as carly clutched her stomach on the ground near niki's feet, who was holding onto half rolled car window trying to steady herself as she laughed.

after our laughing fit we all broke up into small groups where we talked. ash and wilbur were screaming about their hatred of anteaters, carly and tommy were talking about how they could convince me to let them kill my brother, and tubbo and i were sitting on the hood of wilbur's car telling each other about ourselves and asking questions about each other. niki had already gotten picked up by clay, which resulted in ash giving death threats to clay for about five minutes before he gave up and drove away.

tubbo was just finishing a story about why he loved bee's so much when he asked me a question. "if you feel comfortable sharing, what was your love life like?"

i sighed and looked him dead in the eyes. "if i tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone unless i give you permission," i said seriously. "i swear on my life. and tommy's." he replied. i smiled at him and started my story.

"for the longest time i had crushes come and go until one of my friends named monty, who was already dating someone named hannah at the time. he accidentally told me he liked me when we were hanging out at the park. he told me he liked someone other than hannah and i told him that i would punch whoever if was if they didn't like him back. he slipped up and said 'youd be punching yourself.' i told him i liked him as well, but that he should tell with hannah because it was the right thing to do. he agreed and told hannah, and she said it would be okay if he broke up with her and got with me. we got together and had a great relationship at first until he started to fake depression and kept saying things that made me uncomfortable. i didnt know how to handle it so i just ignored him completely. eventually i made some new friends named zeno and dee, but dee preferred to be called cake. zeno helped me end things with monty, and we hung out all the time. we both obviously liked each other, but we were oblivious to it. eventually we told each other through an inside joke, but we never officially became a thing. then one day he started ignoring me and told me he 'didn't want me to like him anymore.' flash forward carly and i are hanging out when we meet a girl named jules. a few months later carly convinces me to tell her i like her and she likes me back. i ask her out and we get together. she stops talking to me after a while and then we see her at the movies with some of her friends. we decide that if she's gonna disappear for months without saying anything we'll act like we dont know her, and thats what we did. and that's my love life."

tubbo sat there in shock before embracing me in a hug. "im so sorry," he mumbled into my shoulder. "don't apologize, it isn't your fault," i told him. "your the only one that knows other than carly, by the way."

"hey, theres an ice cream shop down the road. you wanna bring your friends over there?" tubbo asked with a smile. i nodded and give him another hug. "thanks big man," i said before hopping off the car and going over to where carly and tommy were conspiring. "hey bitch girl, wanna go for ice cream?" i asked. "I AM A FUCKING WOMAN!" carly screamed. "oh, and sure," she added. ash agreed to ice cream as well so we told wilbur where we were going and started to walk towards the shop.

@y/u/n

liked by carlyisntdeadyet, wilbursoot, and 75,627 othersy/n ice cream

y/n ice cream.

view 54,256 replies

a/n: hello everyone! i feel like i've been too introducing characters too quickly so the next few chapters are gonna be a bit more along the lines of school and streams and chilling with friends. if theres anything you'd like to see lmk.

stay hydrated, eat enough food, and get enough sleep. i love you guys! <3
-alt