018; nick wilde

HI I JUST WANNA SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ALTON TOWERS NOR HAVE I BEEN TO ANY THEME PARK SO NONE OF THIS IS GONNA BE ACCURATE PLEASE BARE WITH ME

@y/u/n

liked by justaminxig and 12,093 othersy/n i am at a themepark

y/n i am at a themepark. pogchamp.

carlyisntdeadyet disney world supremacy
|
y/u/n how would i be at disney world
|
carlyisntdeadyet i forgot you brits dont have disney
|
y/u/n im still an american 🤠

georgenotfound go on the smiler
|
y/u/n quit stalking me leftie
|
georgenotfound shut up brunette
|
y/u/n YOUR HAIR IS LITERALLY BROWN

dominicig who took that picture
|
y/u/n some sixty year old white guy
|
dominicig please tell me your joking
|
y/u/n no <3
|
dominicig you are joking though right?
|
y/u/n sure

y/n - get up grandma
carly - slenderman 😎

get up grandma
hey dumbass
remember how you said
and i quote
go talk tommy

slenderman 😎
i remember very clearly
best moment of that day

get up grandma
okay one, it is still that day
two, im an hour away from my house

slenderman 😎
so you went to a themepark
might i mention one an hour away
to talk to tommy?

get up grandma
yup
alton towers
i am completely lost
please call me

slenderman 😎
sure

time skip brought to you by my hatred for babies, the gremlin death machines squeezed out of mfs that dont have anything to do with their lives so they bang

"no- no sir- you dont need to make an announcement sir," i reassured the old man for the third time. after twenty minutes of searching, i had finally found an employee that wasn't busy. he wasn't ideally who i was looking for, but i still gave him a chance.

"okay, one more time, what does your child look like?" he asked.

"he's not my child he's just a child," i muttered.

"what was that?" the man asked. i tried to feel bad for him, but i was running out of fucks to give.

"he's got blonde hair and really blue eyes. he's really tall but he's a child. he swears a lot. kind of a pussy," i informed him.

"tall blonde child with a cat, got it," the man said.

"no, he does not have a pussy, he is a pussy. you know, like a chicken? scared of everything?" i explained.

"could you repeat that one more time?" he asked.

"ill just show you a picture again," i sighed.

as i pulled out my phone another employee came up to the man.

"you can clock out, your shift's been over for an hour," she said with an irritated smile. the man walked away as the woman turned to me.

"hi, how can i help you?" she asked.

"ive been on a bit of a wild goose chase-" i began to explain.

"nick wilde goose chase," carly interrupted from my phone. i cleared my throat and continued.

"a nick wilde goose chase all day looking for a friend of mine. have you seen him around?" i asked as i showed her a picture.

"could you describe him a bit for me? just details i wouldn't be able to see from the picture," she requested.

"his name is tommy, he's somewhere around 6'3, really loud, swears a lot. im sure if you saw him you would remember," i said.

"is he with anyone by any chance?" she questioned.

"he is, actually! two other people, wilbur and phil. wilbur is 6'5, brown hair, fairly polite. phil is fairly tall, blonde hair, and kind of old," i informed her.

"i have seen your friend, actually," she said.

"when? where?" i asked.

"turn around," she chuckled. i did as she said and saw the gremlin, phil, and wilbur walking through the entrance.

"for fucks sake" i mumbled.

"your welcome?" the lady said as i walked away.

"nick wilde goose chase?" i complained as i walked towards the chaotic boys, who were now taking a picture with a group of highlighter kids.

"shut the fuck up, your the one with the nick wilde profile picture on disney+," carly teased.

"oh, fuck off," i sighed.

"so how are you gonna explain to tommy why your here?" carly asked just as a familiar voice began to speak.

"y/n? what are you doing here?" tommy asked.

"oh shit."

a/n: there we have it folks. chapter eighteen of boy next door. im trying to update more often so just bare with me.

stay safe mfs <3