024; beach

"OH EM GEE YOUR A DREAM STAN? THATS SO LAME!"

"DONT CALL ME A DREAM STAN UWU."

"will you guys shut up? we're almost there," phil stated.

"mm, i dont think i will, thanks for the offer old man!" i said sarcastically.

"oh my god," phil mumbled.

"wanna watch bobs burgers?" i asked tommy.

"whats that?" he asked.

"i forgot you british fucks dont have bobs burgers," i groaned.

time skip brought to you by my dad almost shitting himself in speedway

"well gee wilikers, we've arrived!" i exclaimed.

"dont die, your mom will kill me!" phil called out as tommy and i ran towards george, bad, and skeppy.

"GOGS!" tommy screamed like he had never seen the man in his life.

"TOMMY!" he screamed with equal enthusiasm.

"where's everyone else?" i asked.

"sapnap and dream are drowning each other," skeppy stated.

"and wheres quackity?"

"i have no idea," he sighed.

almost on cue, quackity showed up out of nowhere and proclaimed, "I FOUND WATER GUNS!"

"GUNS?" tommy exclaimed as he ran to big q and grabbed a water gun, tubbo following suite.

"FUCK YOU!" tubbo screamed as he sprayed tommy with water.

tommy ran towards the water while screaming perilously, tubbo continuing to spray him.

"oh shit," tubbo muttered as he ran out of water. tubbo was now running from tommy, who was spraying him.

the boys came to a sudden stop. i walked over to see what was happening.

"phil's not gonna be happy," i chuckled. wilbur was sitting on the ground, shoving sand into his pockets.

"he's just biased," wilbur stated.

"biased against?" i questioned.

"against the sand. it killed his wife," he explained.

"oh?" i said, stifling a laugh.

"yea, who would want to eat sand when it causes you a lifetime of pain? he queried.

"personally, i think wives don't exist," tommy stated.

"what happened to your millions of wives bossman?" tubbo asked.

"FUCK YOU I HAVE SO MANY WIVES!" tommy screamed and continued to spray tubbo.

timeskip brought to you by me accidentally making eye contact with someone deep throating a banana

"hey mamas," i greeted sapnap as i walked in shallow, yet freezing water.

"do you know where the fuck dream and george are?" he asked.

"i saw them go into the bathrooms," i informed him.

"they better not be fucking," he replied.

i chuckled in response and walked further into the water. when it was around my waist i noticed sapnap stifling a laugh. i was about to ask what was funny when a pair of arms wrapped around me and dumped me in the water. as i was falling in, i caught a glimpse of the blonde gremlin smiling deviously.