001; among us

"WHAT IS UP CHAT!"

What the fuck was that? I sat up groggily, wondering why someone was screaming at 3:00 PM. That's when it hit me: I'm not in America anymore. I had forgotten that we were in the U.K. now, which meant it wasn't 3 in the evening. It was 8 in the evening. It was going to take me a while to get used to this. Everything. I had absolutely no idea what it would be like here. What would the weather be like? Would the people be nice? Would I make myself look like a dumbass before I even got 10 minutes through school the next day? All these questions raced through my mind as I got dressed and started to stream.

"HELLO CHAT!" I screamed into my mic. I vibed to my stream playlist for a bit and hopped into a random Among Us server. I had 10k viewers, which was pretty good since I had only just hit 100k followers about a week ago. "Hell yeah! Imposter first round!" I exclaimed to the chat. I went to electrical and fake tasked while waiting for someone to come in. Blue came in and I killed them and vented into med bay. Lime green walked into med bay as I vented and I panicked. Luckily my kill timer had just ended so I killed them and self reported. I was about to say where I "found" the body when I heard the voice yelling from next door again, "HE'S IN YOUR BED AND IM IN YOUR TWITCH CHAT!"

"One moment chat," I said, quite aggravated. I walked over and opened up my window. I threw a pencil at the window, which got their attention. Someone went over and opened the window. "QUIET DOWN ARSEHOLE! IM STREAMING!" I yelled at them from my window. I proceeded to slam it shut and go back to my stream. I went on for another two hours, then ended the stream. I plopped down on my bed when my eleven year old brother, b/n, came into my room. "Mum told me to tell you we're going to the neighbours house for dinner tomorrow," he stated. He was about to walk away when he turned around and added, "Oh, and she said to stop calling the neighbours arseholes."