017; tommynotfound

I'D JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT IM NOT SHIPPING THEM YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THE TITLE AFTER YOU READ THE CHAPTER

carly - slenderman 😎
y/n - get up grandma

slenderman 😎
bestie
bestiieeeeee
BESTIEITE
english to spanish
shit
that was for google
ignore that

get up grandma
what the fuck do you want
you just got on the plane

slenderman 😎
actually im not on the plane yet
im still walking

get up grandma
CARLY GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE AND WALK
im gonna go take a nap
fuck you

slenderman 😎
fuck you too bbg!!11!1 😍😍

time skip brought to you by cirgegggg???

get up grandma
hey
carly
asshole
i know your in america
call me
im bored
seen

you are an asshole
if i looked at asshole in a dictionary there would be a picture of you

slenderman 😎
go talk to tommy
im too jetlagged for this shit

get up grandma
THATS NOT EVEN A WORD

i set my phone on my desk and started at out the window. on one hand, talking to tommy was a good idea. on the other, i had better things to do like stream or study for finals. i thought about it for a moment, then decided to go with the former.

i dashed downstairs and yelled,"going to tommy's house, bye!"

before my mom could reprimand me about being safe, i slipped on my shoes and ran out the front door.

i knocked three times, then stood back so the door wouldn't hit me when it opened.

"hello y/n!" tommy's mom greeted.

"hi mrs. simons. is tommy home?" i asked.

"im afraid not. he, wilbur, and phil are at a theme park," she informed me.

"do you know the name of the park?" i questioned, hoping i didn't sound too pushy.

"i believe they're at alton towers," she said.

"alright, thank you!" i replied graciously.

"no problem, love," she smiled.

i walked a few blocks from their house, then pulled out my phone.

tommy - gremlin 🥶💯😈
y/n - no

no ❤
hey
tall bitch
where are you
answer me
THEY'RE HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS

T

HEY'RE HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS
THEY'RE HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS
fuck this

"hello?"

"hey mom, can you drive me to alton towers?" i asked as innocently as possible.

"when?" she asked skeptically

"now."

"i cant now hun, s/n has piano lessons in twenty minutes. maybe another time though," she said.

"alright, i gotta go," i replied.

"alright, bye-bye sweetie," she concluded in the iconic mom-on-the-phone voice.

"bye mom," i said as i hung up and called dominic.

QUICK REMINDER IN CASE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN. DOMINIC IS THE FUCKER FROM THE CHAPTER WHERE THEY'RE SKATEBOARDING AND THEN Y/N IS AN EMOTIONAL BITCH AND NIKI IS ALSO THERE.

"hey y/n!" he greeted.

"this is a yes or no question. do you have time to drive me to a theme park an hour away?" i asked.

"sure. ill be at your house in five," he said, then ended the call.

i sat down on the curb (kerb for all the british people) and listened to a random playlist on spotify while i waited.

time skip brought to you by my mom watching doc mcstuffins while i write this

"hop in, bitch!" dominic shouted.

i dashed towards his car and got in.

"im trusting you with the aux cord. this is a big responsibility. dont fuck this up," i said seriously.

"this is my car, but alright," he replied. after a few seconds bezos I by bo burnham started playing through the car speakers.

"this is why im friends with you," i grinned.

time skip brought to you by piglins, which look like fucking anime girls

"we're here," dominic said.

"thanks!" i exclaimed before getting out of the car.

"no, thank you for reminding me why i dont drive my car this far," he grumbled.

"you sound like every dad ever," i sighed as i shut the door and walked towards the massive theme park.

a/n: AND THATS A WRAP. WE DID IT. WE FUCKING MADE IT TO CHAPTER SEVENTEEN AND IT DIDNT TAKE ANOTHER TWO MONTHS.

how the fuck do you name chapters i spent an entire day trying to figure out what to call this chapter

i'd just like to say, i am the only person i know that takes really fucking long to write chapters, but never leaves you on a cliffhanger.

in all seriousness, thank you, my bitches, my bros, my nonbinary hoes, and everyone in between. the amount of support this book has been getting is insane.

stay safe <3