015; the wedding

"CARLY," i shouted from my brothers room. i was letting her stream on my pc while i used my brothers.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she shouted back.

"YOU FORGOT TO GET AN OFFICIANT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK ITS CALLED," i informed her.

"SHIT- YOUR RIGHT. THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERING," carly replied.

i groaned and started to google officiant speeches.

this time skip is brought to you by the really big cardboard box father dearest gave me to store the children in my basement when they die

"do we have any objections. if one of you motherfuckers object i will not hesitate to snap your neck. this doesnt need to be longer than it already is," i asked dryly.

to my dismay, not one, but two people objected.

"OBJECTIVED," they screamed in unison as they ran up to quackity and stood in front of him protectively.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me. okay- one, it's objected. two, i get you've got a threesome going on or whatever, but let the lamp have some freedom."

karl gave sapnap a look, then replied, "as long as we can have legal rights."

"i dont know what in the name of fuckboys legal rights are, but you can have them," i sighed.

karl and sapnap celebrated their victory rather loudly until people starting complaining to get on with the wedding. they trotted off the stage proudly and i continued with my speech.

"alright, quacktits, do you accept carly as your hot anime waifu."

"fuck yea."

"carly, do you accept this short ass lamp as your husbando."

"give me a minute, im eating."

"YOUR IN THE SAME FUCKING HOUSE AS ME. THERES NOTHING TO EAT. ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION, MAKE UP YOUR MIND."

"sure."

"oh my fucking- you guys are lamp and wife, congratulations," i quickly placed a crafting table and heard heatwaves playing from somebodys phone.

"wrong place, wrong people, right time," i grumbled. i went on deafen and muted on discord to stretch for a moment. it had been a long day- no, a week. my sense of time had gone down the drain, and with carly here i'd been getting an average of twenty minutes of sleep every night, if anything. i honestly just wanted to catch a break. i was surprised i had managed to get through this entire week without passing out. as i grew lost in my own thoughts, i started to realize the last time i had actually felt at peace was when i was in the flower field with tubbo. maybe what i needed was a break from my old life, or maybe i just needed a break from social media. i had no idea what it was about the uk, but i had felt much calmer and more at peace with myself since i had moved here. the more i traced back my thoughts, the more i realized the root of the happiness i rarely felt was tommy. how, i had no clue.

the happiness i had been feeling wasnt even truly happiness. it was more or less serotonin from other peoples happiness; specifically tommy's. the older i got, the more i realized i had never been truly happy. i had been looking for happiness, but when i reached out i grasped nothing but air. i was knee deep in my own problems, and the only way to get out of them was to have someone help pull me out. i needed to talk to the big man himself.

a/n: sorry about this chapter being shit. i havent been on wattpad much recently and i just remembered about this today so i decided to get it done. this was written on zero motivation, a bottle of coke, four hours of sleep, and stomach cramps. i really wanted to get a chapter out for you lovely people, despite my lack of motivation. this wasnt read over and a good chunk of it probably wont be followed up in upcoming chapters but you never know.