οΌ­ο½‰ο½’ο½ο½ƒο½•ο½Œο½ο½•ο½“ | 2ook οΌ’οΌˆοΌ―ο½Œο½„ Bersi...

By ChanelPradaGirl

⚠️WARNING: CRINGEY BOOK⚠️ More

Surprise!
The Collector
Meeting Master Fu
Despair Bear
Despair Bear (Part 2)
Prime Queen
Befana
Logan
Riposte
Love Speller
Robustus
Robostus (Part 2)
Envious Kagami
Gigantitan
Birthday Girl
The Dark Owl
More Amazing Pictures Of My OC!
Glaciator
Glaciator (Part 2)
Unexpected Visit
Sapotis
Sapotis (Part 2)
Meteor Shower
Gorizilla
Hey Ronnie!
Captain Hardrock
Important Note
Cordonia
Cordonia (Part 2)
Zombizou
It Happened Again...
On Hold
Syren
Schedule
Santa Claws (A Christmas Special)
Strike
Frightningale
Strike (Part 2)
Troublemaker
Strike (Part 3)
Reverser
Imposter (An Among Us X MLB Crossover)
Anansi
Dazzler
Sandboy
Frozer
Frozer (Part 2)
Of Barcelona & Couples' Class
Style Queen (Queen's Battle- Part 1)
Queen Wasp (Queen's Battle- Part 2)
Malediktator
Liar's Threat
Catalyst (Heroes Day- Part 1)
Mayura (Heroes Day- Part 2)
Happy Anniversary
A/N

Anansi (Part 2)

1.2K 48 5
By ChanelPradaGirl

Fu's Massage Shop

Ladybug entered the room while Leopardess stayed outside. The bug hero detransforms into Marinette and tosses Tikki a macaroon.

"Master, Nino won't hold off Anansi for long. She's about to get a hold of Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

"We can't let that happen" Fu opens the gramophone to get the Miracle Box. He places the box on the floor before Marinette and opens it. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely; such power's on hand to serve a greater good. Once the mission is over, you must retrieve the Miraculous from them"

'I need a protective Miraculous' Marinette though, her hand hovering over each of the Miraculouses. She suddenly gasped and pointed at Fu's turtle bracelet. "That's the one I need, Master!"

Fu gasps.

"Uh, if it's okay with you"

Fu smiles at Wayzz, who nods to him. "Do you have someone in mind, Marinette?" He takes off the bracelet; Wayzz flies back inside it.

Marinette takes the Miraculous and holds it up. "Actually, I think I found just the right person"

Tikki swallows the macaroon

Marinette exits the room now as Ladybug.

"Which Miraculous did you..." Leopardess trailed off when she saw the bracelet in her partner's hand. "Master's Miraculous?"

"Trust me. We need it. And I know just the person we need to give it too"

Leopardess tapped her chin, then smiled. "Nino?"

Ladybug smirked. "Nino"

Arc de Triomphe

Nino is still fighting Anansi using Cat Noir's staff.

"Wow, be careful. What are you trying to do with that little stick?" Anansi mocked the boy, lazily eluding his swings.

"On your left; no, on your right. No, the other right!" Cat Noir gave commands.

Anansi grabs the staff. "You're gonna hurt yourself"

A purple butterfly outlines her face. "Anansi, enough toying with your prey. Concentrate on seizing Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

The villain throws Nino on the ground.

"Nino!" Alya cried.

Nino extends Cat Noir's staff and almost hits Anansi on the head but she dodges just in time. "So, who's the fly-weight now, huh?"

"All right, big boy" Anansi punches the ground next to Nino, which sends him flying; she strikes him a few more times.

Nino weakly gets up, using the staff as support.

"I suggest you stay down, cappie"

Nino presses a button on the staff, which extends it and hits Anansi underside the chin.

"You're gonna regret this, big time!"

"You shouldn't have underestimated me, legs" Nino charges at Anansi.

"Your friend's good at this" Cat Noir said to Alya.

"Yeah, but I sure hope Ladybug and Leopardess comes back before he gets bad at it" Alya replied.

Anansi grabs Nino. "Game over. Time to fly, lightweight!" She sends him hurtling, screaming, through the air.

The boy gets caught mid-air by Leopardess, who sets down with him upon a low building.

"Thanks, Leodude—uh, I mean, Leopardess

"Thanks for dropping by...dude" Leopardess lightly punches his shoulder.

Anansi crawls up to Cat Noir and grabs his ring-wielding hand with her left hand while bracing herself with her right, she reached for his ring with another left hand. "It's just you and me, kitty cat"

Cat Noir grits his teeth, then he gasps. "Hey, spider, guess what. Cataclysm!"

A purple butterfly outlines Anansi's face. 

"No! Don't touch his ring; it's charged with destructive energy!" Hawk Moth warned.

"Hey, make up your mind, Mothy; I couldn't care less about his Miraculous. You're the one who's been nagging me about it all evening" Anansi retorted.

"Cat Noir has called on his power but he can't use it. Just be patient and wait for him to transform back. Then the ring will be uncharged once again and you'll be able to take it from him"

"Whatever, if you say so" The villain leans back to rest against the web upside-down and wait.

"Hurry up, girls" Cat Noir urged.

"We're gonna need your help again. Do you still wanna save your friend?" Ladybug asked Nino.

"I'll do anything for her" Nino expressed, looking determined. 

"Nino Lahiffe" Ladybug holds out a wooden jewelry box. "This is the Miraculous of the turtle, which grants the power of protection. You will use it for the greater good"

Nino takes the jewelry box and opens it; a green orb of light emerges and floats around him until it turns into Wayzz. "Whoa, dude!"

"Hello, my name is Wayzz"

"Hey little guy, what are you, a genie like in those fairy tales?"

"I am a kwami. I can't grant wishes, but I can give you super powers"

"Once the job is done, you must return the Miraculous to me" Ladybug instructed.

"Can we trust you?" Leopardess queried while Nino slid on the bracelet.

"You bet, dudette" The boy confirmed.

"Then all you have to say is: "Wayzz, shell on!" Wayzz told.

"Wayzz, shell on!"

After the transformation sequence was complete, Nino was now turned into Carapace. He laughs. "That's crazy!"

"Stay focused! We have to hurry before Cat Noir transforms back. And we need him to save Alya. Lucky Charm!" Ladybug receives boxing gloves. 

"Boxing gloves? You're not gonna fight Anansi directly, are you?" Carapace questioned.

Ladybug uses her Lucky Vision; it highlights Carapace, the Arc de Triomphe, Leopardess, and Cat Noir. "Actually, no. But I know someone's who gonna" She looked at Leopardess. "Leo, do you know how to box"

"I mean, I kinda learned a bit from someone even though his career ended" Leopardess spoke, referring to Floyd Mayweather. "But yeah, I can box"

"Good" Ladybug looked at Carapace. "You've got to protect us. Me, Leopardess, Cat Noir, and Alya" She puts a hand on his shoulder. "You've already proved you're capable of doing it"

Carapace smiles and nods; Ladybug nods back and the three jump down and run towards the Arc de Triomphe.

"Hey, six-hands! Catch this!" Carapace throws his shield at Anansi, who dodges it by jumping down to the ground.

"Change of pet? You replaced your kitty with a turtle?" Anansi asked Ladybug and Leopardess.

"I love animals, we're just not into spiders" Leopardess throws her yo-yo.

"Ha!" The villain dodged. "Missed me!"

"Did I?" Leopardess wraps her yo-yo cord around the pillars of the Arc de Triomphe, making a makeshift boxing ring in the interior; meanwhile Carapace is fighting Anansi. She steps into the ring and Ladybug tosses her the boxing gloves, she puts them on. 

"Anansi!" Ladybug called, gaining her attention. "My partner was something to say"

"I challenge you to a boxing round!" Leopardess announced. "One round. You win, you get my Miraculous. I win, you release your prisoners. What do you have to lose?" Cat Noir's ring beeps frantically. "In a few minutes, Cat Noir will transform back anyway, and then you can deal with Ladybug since she's about to transform back soon"

A purple butterfly outlines Anansi's face. 

"Don't listen to her; it's a trap!"

"Don't worry, butterfly man, this weak leopard ain't no match for Anansi" The villain touches hand-to-glove with Ladybug. "I'll devour you"

"Uh-huh, all that talk, let's see if you live up to it"

"Round one" Ladybug proclaimed.

Carapace strikes Cat Noir's staff on his own shield, making the sound of a boxing-round bell.

"Fight!" Ladybug yelled.

"It's over" Anansi tries to hit Leopardess but she slides under her and delivers her a german suplex, causing her to grunt.

"It's over huh? Please" Leopardess rolled her eyes. "That's you get for calling me weak. Who's weak now?"

Anansi gritted her teeth and attempted to strike the leopard hero but she dodged and instead she punched one of the pillars of the Arc de Triomphe, causing it to crack.

"Ooo! So close! But so off range" Leopardess smirked and swiftly uppercutted her in the chin.

"Whoa, she really can box" Carapace remarked.

"Pathetic" Leopardess laughed as Anansi wheeled back, rubbing her chin. She backed up into a corner. "Come and get me, unless you're scared"

"Shut up!" The villain charged at her and tries to hit her, but misses and cracks another pillar.

"Wow, so clumsy, are you sure you're an expert boxer?" Leopardess giggled.

"Stay still!"

The pillar-cracking scenario repeats itself three more times; the Arc begins to crumble.

Leopardess snickered. "I've been hitting you so many times and all you've managed to hit was the pillars. You've got zero points"

Anansi growled and kicks Leopardess back against the wires of the boxing ring. "You were a good opponent, but we both know who's gonna come out on top!"

"Me of course" Leopardess leans into the wires and walks backwards, causing the wires to cut into the pillars of the Arc, in turn causing the weakened Arc to collapse. Anansi's leg gets caught under a heavy block of stone.

Ladybug grabs Carapace and hauls the two of them up to the web, followed by Leopardess when she took off the boxing gloves. 

"It's all up to you, Captain Turtle" Ladybug throws him up to Alya before she and Leopardess went to to Cat Noir.

"Use your power now!" Leopardess ordered.

"At your service, dude—" Alya looks surprised, then suspicious. "Uh, Leopardess" Carapace holds up his shield. "Shellter! Shiaaah!"

A big glowing green ball appears around the five; the ball falls down as the Arc collapses completely. Carapace de-activates the Shellter; Alya stares up at him with awe while Cat Noir sees her and Carapace.

"You guys aren't really replacing me with a turtle, are you?" The cat hero asked his partners, pouting.

The debris rumbles and Anansi emerges. 

"Not now, kitty" Ladybug hurls Cat Noir at Anansi. "Throw like a ladybug, scratch like a cat!"

Cat Noir touches the boxing helmet; it disintegrates and breaks to pieces; the akuma emerges. Leopardess traps it and clarifies it before letting it flutter away. The leopard hero tosses the gloves to Ladybug and she throws it in the air.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

The Miraculous Cure spreads itself throughout the city, repairing the Ferris wheel and the Arc de Triomphe, and cleansing the streets of cobwebs; Anansi is transmuted into Nora.

"The Beetle, Mister Whiskers, and Miss Leopard? What's going on here?" 

Leopardess and Ladybug holds their fist up to fist-bump. Cat Noir is about to reciprocate when his Miraculous beeps.

"Uh, sorry, guys, but I've gotta split" He starts to run off.

"Kitty-cat!" Leopardess called.

Cat Noir stopped.

"You know your irreplaceable" The leopard hero smiled.

Cat Noir smiles and nods. "Mm-hmm" He nods and runs off.

"Pound it!" Carapace, Ladybug, and Leopardess fist-bumped.

"Whoa, this is a first for the Lady Leopard blog" Alya articulated, filming. "A brand new superhero! What's your name?" 

"Uh" The turtle hero looks questioningly to Leopardess and Ladybug, they just smiled back. "Huh...Carapace. Call me Carapace"

"See ya later, bugheads" Ladybug waved at the camera while Leopardess blew a kiss. Ladybug then took off with Carapace while Leopardess swung away.

Timeskip; Place de la Concorde

Alya and Nora are walking together; Nino comes running towards them. Marinette runs towards them as well and so does Kalianna.

"Hey, you okay? You weren't too scared, were you?" Nino questioned, out of breath.

"I'm fine. I saw that you tried to save me" Alya spoke softly.

"Uhm. Actually...no, I didn't do much. It's not like I'm a superhero or anything" Nino laughs uncomfortably.

"I know perfectly well what you're like" Alya whispered to him, causing him to laugh extremely uncomfortably.

"Fly-weights!" Nora sighs. "Truth is...I did lose the match...and my cool. Sorry about everything that went down"

Kalianna looked at Marinette expectantly. She knew what she did.

"Nor—uuh, uuh, Anansi. I...actually...you didn't lose the game"

"Huh?"

"I helped Nino to win by distracting you. I'm sorry"

"Hey! We're cool, Marinette" Nora holds her hand out; Marinette takes it and Nora pulls her into a head-lock/hug. "It's no big deal" She grabs Nino and head-locks him, too. "Cappie proved that he doesn't need muscles to be strong"

Alya joins the hug and chuckles. "Want a scoop? You're the best" 

"Awww!" Kalianna took out her phone to take a picture with herself included but a message popped up on her screen, she looked at it.

A: Netflix & cuddles tonight? 

Kalianna smiled and texted back.

K: Yes please! 💛💛💛

A: 💚💚💚

"Hey Kali, who are you texting?" Marinette questioned.

"Just my mom" Kalianna lied. "Anyway, how 'bout Nora come with us to the ice rink next weekend? It could be more fun with her"

"You're right Kali. Besides, I don't even remember the last time I hung out with my big sis" Alya hugged Nora tighter.

The end card shows Marinette and Nino ice-skating and Alya and Kalianna supporting a very uncomfortable-looking Nora on ice skates.

Word Count: 2,114

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.2K 14
πŸ’ŒπŸžπŸˆβ€β¬› ❛ π…πŽπ‘πŒπˆπƒπ€π‹π„ βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ ## . a ADRIEN AND CAT NOIR fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN WHICH ━━ bestowed with magical powers ...
3.7K 288 21
[COMPLETE] "No... no! Don't tell me that he got to you M'lady!" "You mangy street cat! Give me your Miraculous!" ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● (Set bef...
46.4K 1.7K 33
α΄€κœ°α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄‹α΄€ΚŸΙͺα΄€Ι΄Ι΄α΄€ α΄α΄‡α΄‡α΄›κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι’α΄œα΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺΚ€α΄€α΄„α΄œΚŸα΄α΄œκœ±, κœ±Κœα΄‡ Ιͺꜱ ɴᴏᴑ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍΙͺɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ α΄…α΄‡κœ°α΄‡α΄€α΄› Κœα΄€α΄‘α΄‹ α΄α΄α΄›Κœ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴏʙᴛᴀΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κ™α΄œα΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ°ΚŸΚ ᴍΙͺΚ€α΄€α΄„α΄œΚŸα΄α΄œκœ±. Κ™α΄œα΄› Κœα΄€α΄ ...