The Hero for Everyone

Por RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... Más

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmûtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

22) The... "spoken"

7.2K 115 366
Por RoKkEr_scura

Well, since a friend of mine gave me a shout-out in his last chapter, Iwould feel like an asshole if I don't pay him back, so if you want a good story of reaction to the Dekuverse (That's right, "good story" and "Dekuverse". I thought I would never say these two words in the same sentence but his story is really cool. No offense to those who write such stories but they just never inspired me.) go read "theather of mha multi-verse and chaos" from aidsboi9 !!!!

-

It was the next day and Izuku is still in the hospital. He would have healed immediately with hyper regeneration and would have returned home if it weren't for some quirk-suppressing handcuffs they had put on him to keep him from escaping. On the other hand, he was a wanted vigilante. We then move to Hisashi, Chizome and Kai who are working at the bar. Suddenly, nothing less than Ochako walks through the door and approaches Hisashi. Hisashi then smiled slightly.

Hisashi: Room 402, hospital * enter hospital name *

Ochako: Sigh... Thanks Hisashi, see ya.

Chizome: Don't kill him.

Kai: Or, at least, don't make him feel too much pain.

Ochako: I see what I can do.

Ochako then left the bar and headed for the hospital where Izuku was hospitalized to ... talk ...

Once she arrived she noticed a large mass of journalists. Maybe the news that Shade and All Might were in that hospital was out in the open but who knows?

Ochako: Damn, how many people are there?

Ochako then began making his way through the crowd stuck outside the hospital, finding himself after some time at the entrance, which was blocked by some heroes, including Shouta, Endeavor, Magnet, and Ice Queen (Rei Todoroki).

Ochako: Teacher, what's going on here?

Shouta: Looks like some hospital idiot got caught out that All Might and Shade will be here and now everyone wants an interview. Anyway, what are you doing here?

Ochako: Oh, I well ... I came to visit my boyfriend ...

Shouta: I didn't know you had a boyfriend. What room is it in?

Ochako then began climbing the stairs.

Ochako: 402.

Shouta(who knows the rooms where All Might and Shade are): WHAT ?!

But when he turned around, Ochako had already disappeared. Ochako then went up to the fourth floor, headed for the second floor room and once she got in front she stopped.

Ochako: ... I'll kill him.

Ochako then entered the room and Izuku turned towards the door and found himself face to face with Ochako.

Izuku: ... Hi ... Ochako ...

Ochako: Sigh, hey Mikumo ...

Ochako then entered the room and calmly approached Izuku and then sat down next to him.

Izuku: Izuku... Izuku Yagi.

Ochako then looked towards Izuku.

Izuku: It's ... my real name.

Ochako: ... So you are the famous Izuku Yagi, Izumi's bullied brother ...

Izuku: ... Yeah.

Silence then filled the room.

Ochako: ... Why ... didn't you tell me?

Izuku: ... How could I tell you? Ah, yeah, you know, your boyfriend is literally the most wanted vigilante in all of japan ...

Ochako: So Why the day you asked me to be your girlfriend did you tell me you would never keep any secrets from me!?

Izuku: I know ... I'm sorry ...

Ochako: I thought you cared about that promise!

Izuku: I care-

Ochako: So why didn't you tell me? About your vigilante job. About your quirk! Damn, you promised me this when you told me that you were quirkless!

Izuku: ... Before I told you I was quirkless I told you that my quirk was a villain and that I preferred not to show it around ...

Ochako nod.

Izuku: Sigh. That's the truth ... My quirk is called All for One... Not really a name for a hero quirk, right?

Ochako: And what does it do?

Izuku: All for One, a 120 year old quirk, which allows the bearer to steal, use, gift and copy quirks on contact.

Ochako: WHAT?

Izuku: This quirk, since it can give quirks, can be given as a gift ... my father gave it to me.

Ochako: Oh... So you were quirkless but then your dad gave it to you?

Izuku: Let's start from the beginning. After I turned 4, the doctor I fought the other day stole my quirk, because it was an enhanced version of my father's.

Ochako: Really?

Izuku: Yeah. Originally this quirk could only steal, use and give away quirks but mine could also copy them. After spending my life thinking I was quirkless I ... tried to commit suicide.

Ochako: ... You ... really tried to ...

Izuku: Yeah ... but they saved me. Chizome ... Kai ... My father ... Eri ... They saved me and my father, Chizome and Kai decided to give me their quirks.

Ochako: So your father decided to give you his quirk ...

Izuku: I know, it's a bit complicated.

Ochako: Yeah... What were Kai and Chizome's quirks?

Izuku: ... Bloodcurle and Overhaul. The first allows me to block any person as long as they drink their blood while the second allows me to destroy and recreate matter.

Ochako: Overhaul? I've heard it before ...

Izuku: Both are ex-villains. Kai was known as Overhaul, head of the eight precepts of death and the Yakuza, while Chizome was known as Stain, the hero killer.

Ochako: Oh ... Eh, they don't look like villains. You know, Chizome would get along with Mina. While Kai would get along well with Kaminari.

Izuku: Are you sure?

Ochako: Oh yeah...

Silence has taken over the room.

Izuku: ... Ochako, I am ... very sorry ... Can you, consider forgiving me?

Ochako: ... No more secrets, okay?

Izuku: Yes. No more secrets.

Ochako: Ok then ...

Ochako then approached for a quick kiss on Izuku's lips.

Ochako: I'll come tomorrow too. I have to finish some homework today. See you M'n'M!

Izuku: Even knowing my real name do you still call me that?

Ochako: Yep, you can't change the way I call you. See ya!

Ochako then left.

Izuku: ... Oh well, it went well. I'M STILL ALIVE!

Izuku then lay down on the bed but shortly after Shouta entered the room.

Shouta: Your girlfriend, huh?

Izuku: Oh, well ... yes. Yes she is.

Shouta: Sigh ... You already said in your only interview that you had a private life. I guess you didn't want her to get involved in everything that happened the other day.

Izuku: I never wanted to involve her ... Me being Shade, All for One, One for All, my dad, Kai and Chizome being villain ...

Shouta: ... Tomorrow we will have to have a chat: Me, you and a police officer. In case All Might would like to be involved too but I doubt you accept it.

Izuku: He hasn't worried about me in the last 16 years, he doesn't have to worry about me now.

Shouta: Very well, see you tomorrow then.

Shouta then left the room and looked at the phone. He then went to a site with a collection of signatures which against it kept going up. The name was "Shade true hero. Demonstration in 2 days under the hospital where he is held to persuade the state to give Shade a hero's license."

Shouta: It has only been online for a day ... yet it already has more than 80 million signatures ... It is already the majority of Japan ... I am afraid of what the state will do about him ...

Shouta then came out of the hospital, ready for tomorrow, a long day full of explanations, to the delight of the authors.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...