His Writer |COMPLETE|

By _miss_nayada

"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9... More

Author's Note📌
My Socials :
Prologue 🥀
Chapter 1🥀Him
Chapter 3🥀 Encounter
Chapter 4🥀Her
Chapter 5🥀 Swim
Chapter 6🥀Broken
Chapter 7🥀Thoughts
Chapter 8🥀Babe !
Chapter 9🥀Party
Chapter 10🥀Meghan
Chapter 11🥀Nasty
Chapter 12🥀Piano
Chapter 13🥀Dinner
Chapter 14🥀Regrets
Chapter 15🥀Secrets and Lies
Chapter 16🥀Chocolate break
Chapter 17🥀Erick
Chapter 18🥀Pictures
Chapter 19🥀Tears
Chapter 20🥀Thanksgiving (1)
Chapter 21🥀Thanksgiving (2)
Chapter 22🥀Revelation
Chapter 23🥀Apologies
Chapter 24🥀Roses
Chapter 25🥀Past
Chapter 26🥀Surprise!
Chapter 27🥀Temptations
Chapter 28🥀Mocking Bird
Chapter 29🥀Reality
Chapter 30🥀Shallow
Chapter 31🥀Chills
Chapter 32🥀Wish
Chapter 33🥀Friday Nights
Chapter 34🥀Tangled
Chapter 35🥀Falling
Chapter 36🥀Happiness
Chapter 37🥀Guilt
Chapter 38🥀Glowing
Chapter 39:DNA
Chapter 40🥀Album
Chapter 41🥀Bug
Chapter 42🥀Aftermath
Chapter 43🥀Daze
Chapter 44🥀Faded
Chapter 45🥀Alone
Chapter 46🥀Tabs
Chapter 47🥀Emergency
Chapter 48🥀Plain Sight
Chapter 49🥀Plea_s
Chapter 50🥀Anonymous
Chapter 51🥀Coma
Chapter 52🥀They're
Chapter 53🥀Dark
Chapter 54🥀Night Light
Chapter 55🥀Ace♠ & Archer🏹
♠Epilogue🏹
Final Note📌
Character reviews🏹
New Book🏹 {Wrong }
🕸Chapter...1🕷
My Socials:
📌Books by Nayada

Chapter 2🥀Bet

37.4K 1.1K 168
By _miss_nayada

Longest chapter lmao

;)

{over 1800 words}

***

*WES' POV*

I'm seated behind my desk watching my father yell at me. I had stopped listening to whatever it is he was saying an hour ago.

He was here to tell me the usual ; That I'm a disappointment.

He kept telling me multiple times that the reason as to why he is being so hard on me is because I am to own the company. He is going into retirement and is not sure that I can handle managing the company at the age of twenty eight.

Ugh.

Can you imagine him ! It's not like I'm a child.

I know how much he wishes he could leave the company to Jean... my twin sister, who happends to also work at the company and has made huge billion dollar dealings on behalf of the company.

The only disadvantage is the board wouldn't allow a female to lead the company.

"DEAN !"

My father snaps and that brings me back to reality.

"Are you even listening ?" He asks while eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yes I am." I lie.

I'm tired of him looking down upon me every single time.

He clears his throat.

"I said... in eight months to come Forbes Magazine will have their awards and I want you to be number one at the top ten young C.E.O category, you were nominated.

To win at that you must send them your autobiography. It must be something splendid. Something the other nominees wouldn't have thought about."

I just sat there staring.

"If you win this son, you get the company. That's my promise to you." And with those words he walks out of my office.

***

"So you're required to write your own autobiography, how hard is that ?" Jean asks.

I'm standing at the ceiling to floor window of my office watching the never ending New York traffic.

I shift my gaze from the window to my sister Jean. She is seated on my chair with her legs crossed on my desk.

She came into my office immediately after our father left. I told her about the ultimatum given to me if I wanted to own the company someday.

"The problem is I don't have time to write an autobiography." I answer her earlier question.

"Then hire a ghost writer. He or she will get the job done and father wouldn't know you didn't write it yourself. By the end of the day... everyone's happy." She suggests.

Hmm...

As crazy as Jean sounds right now, she is right. I would hire a ghost writer to do my work for me.

The writer would have to stay at my place to prevent my dad... or the public from knowing.

What could possibly go wrong ?

I walk to my desk and sit on it making sure I face Jean.

"How do I get a ghost writer ?"

"That's easy. I'll fix that for you." She says with a megawatt smile and I eye her suspiciously.

I'm about to say something when she stops me by holding out her index finger.

"I'm not done yet..." She says.

I knew she was upto something the moment she agreed to help me.

"...if I manage to get you a writer... you're going to let Alex and I date."

I knew it.

The thought of my best friend and my sister dating made me want to gag but the company was my number one priority.

"Fine... it's a bet." I say through clenched teeth.

***

"Another glass of whiskey." I tell the blonde waiter in a tight...

Hmm...

... let me rephrase that ; I tell the waiter in a very tight leather skirt.

She nods an okay and heads to   get my drink.

We are at Vile, my new club. I just opened it four nights ago and today I decided to come see how its holding up.

I was in the clubbing mood tonight but Jean insisted I go out and relax.

From where I'm standing, that is, the V.I.P area, I could see every one in the club.

Alex is at the bar area having drinks with Jean. She leans into him and starts whisperings something into his left ear and he immediately smiles.

I roll my eyes and that's when I saw her.

Wow...

She is beautiful.

Her brunette hair is in a messy bun. Her silk dress is covering very little of her skin.

From where I'm standing I can see her lick her red lips as she danced.

Damn!

I head to the DJ and whisper something to his ear. I then walk to the dance floor not removing my eyes from the beautiful brunette.

As I approach her a familiar song plays and just as expected she sways her waist with the rhythm.

I can't help but grab her tiny waist. We dance for a while before heading to the bar area.

I order tequila but she's the one who consumes all of it as I just watch. I introduce myself as Wes careful not to reveal my name to a stranger at a bar.

She tells me hers is Cassy or Cate...I don't remember. I then convince her to head to my penthouse.

***

We start making out the moment the doors to my penthouse shut. We head for the bedroom and strip.

Just before we do anything she blacks out. I curse under my breathe.

I needed this.

***

I wake up the next morning and the brunette is sound asleep next to me.

I guess she had too much to drink.

I head for the shower. After an hour and a half I walk out of the penthouse in a charcoal grey suit. I call Edward, my chauffer and instruct him to come pick me up.

***

*1 week later*

It has been a week since the bet I had with Jean. She was just in my office earlier to drop the job contract my writer was to sign.

Her name... Chicago Ansley Brook. She's twenty one years old. Just graduated with a writing degree.

She's perfect for the job.

"All other information you need to know about her I just had Rachel send them to your email. Now, if you can excuse me Alex and I are having breakfast at the café across the street and I don't want to keep him waiting." Jean had said before leaving.

***

I check the time on my Rolex watch for the a hundredth time in the last hour.

9:00 am

My new writer  is an hour late. It is nine and in half an hour I have a meeting with my father. I don't want him bumping into the writer.

I call Rachel, my secretary, and instruct her that I don't want to be bothered by anyone including my father.

She smiles at me seductively while lifting her white skirt up to her thighs but I'm not interested. In return I give her a cold stare and she exits my office angrily.

I open my computer and get started on today's work. I hear a knock on the door but ignore it.

I know it's Rachel.

She just doesn't understand the phrase ; do not disturb.

"Rachel... I thought I told you I don't want to be disturbed. I'm busy. So lock the door and go back from where you came from." I tell her rudely.

"I'm not Rachel."

I hear an unfamiliar female voice answer me. My head snaps to look at her and my grey eyes remain glued to her brown ones.

It is her.

The brunette from the party.

My one nightstand.

My writer ?!

I'm so screwed.

My gaze remains glued to hers. I know she recognizes me because she's all tensed up.

"Your late !"

Is all I say trying make this less awkward than it already is. Her gaze shifts from my eyes to the name tag on my desk.

"You told me your name is Wes." She whispers yell.

"Yeah, Dean Weston Hughes." I says in a cold tone.

"Oh... ! I think you forgot to tell me that you own a MULTI BILLION POWER COMPANY." She blurts out.

"I forgot ," is all I says.

"You forgot ! Are you kidding me right now ?! "

I get up from my desk picking up the brown envelope that Jean had left me earlier.

I start walking towards her and she backs away from me till she hits the closed door behind her.

I get very close towards her that the only thing separating us is the thin brown envelope I'm holding in my hands.

She is short, just as I remember.

I raise my hand towards her face. Slowly and steadily.

She closes her eyes and a quick smile comes to my face. I pull a strand of her loose hair behind her ear.

"Ms Brook." I whisper.

As she opens her eyes her cheeks turn red.

She's blushing.

"Here"

I hand her the brown envelope as I back away just a little bit. She stares at the envelope then at me questioningly.

"The job contract." I say.

She then goes all silent. She finally speaks after what seems to be a minute.

"Am... I can't accept this." She says while avoiding my gaze.

"I can't work with you and expect our relationship to be professional considering the fact about our past."

I raise one of my brow. This is definately amusing.

I decide to make her uncomfortable.

"You mean the part where you screwed the boss."

***

I leave work early today. Chicago had left immediately after I made her uncomfortable. She left with the contract so I know she'll take the job.

She needs it.

I checked the report Jean had left me on my email. I Know she has some student loans.

She lives with her parents. Her dad is the bread winner and has a heart condition that is very expensive to treat.

I know she'll be back.

When I get home I find Ellen, Chicago's assigned maid cleaning her room.

I had hired her a year ago. She basically does all chores round the mansion. Earlier today I called and instructed her to clean the guest room for Chicago.

I decide to head to my study to go through some work sheets. As I close the door behind me I am met with Meghan's cold stare and sly smile.

"Hello Dean." She greets seductively.

She has her legs crossed on my desk and that irritates me so much.

"Get! Out!" I tell her as I walk out of the study.

I don't want to hear whatever she has to say.

As I stop at the top of the spiral stairs I see Ellen leading Chicago to the staircase.

I wrap my hands tightly on the railing and watch them.

Ellen stops at the bottom of the staircase and looks up at me while Chicago follows suit.

Her eyes meet mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.8K 40
A Featured Wattpad Romance, Wattpad New Adult, and Wattpad Psychological Novel (triggering romance) **November 3, 2019: 1st place Winner of romance c...
51.4K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
1.5M 48.1K 78
Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his mother's matchmaking efforts until a mix...
132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...