The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmรปtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

19) The truth

7.9K 124 229
By RoKkEr_scura

The song above is called the truth but it's in Italian (One of my favourite song)... and .... I'm sorry for the end of the chapter ... hope you enjoy.

-

We always find ourselves with Izuku getting ready for bed after a long training session with his father when Chizome approached him.

Izuku: Hey Chizome, how are you doing?

Chizome: I'm fine Izuku, thanks ...

Izuku then looked at Chizome.

Izuku: Is there something wrong?

Chizome: Actually yes ... I wanted to apologize.

Izuku: For what?

Chizome: Well ... when we gave you our quirks ... I wasn't able to fully see you as who you really are, a hero. I just wanted to apologize for doubting you when Kai suggested we give you our quirks.

Izuku: Just for that? You know I don't hold any grudges about this right?

Chizome: Yes but ... it was a burden that I had to take off.

Izuku: Okay, then to lighten it up a little bit more I'm telling you explicitly. You are the person who trained me the most of all three of my teachers and I assure you that I could never hate you for such a thing.

Chizome: Eh ... thanks Izuku ... Now sleep, it's late.

Izuku: Yeah, yeah.

* Timeskip, the next evening, with the heroes *

You can see a big screen broadcast an interview by Shouta Aizawa but I think we all know that was a fake. Meanwhile, the real Eraserhead was with other heroes in the vicinity of the lair of the villain league, ready for action.

Police Chief: Well guys. We'll be in in exactly 2 minutes! You cannot kill anyone. Give support to the heroes and we'll make it.

Meanwhile with the villains.

Shigaraki: Damn!

Mustard: What is it now, man-child?

Shigaraki: Those heroes! We were unable to kill anyone during the attack and we lost 3 men!

Magne: Hey, we lost 2 men and a girl.

Shigaraki: I don't care right now Magne ... Shit ...

Suddenly the room screen spoke.

???: Don't worry Shigaraki Tomura. Until they catch you you can try again.

Shigaraki: Ah, the only thing I want is to get rid of All Might. What do we do now master?

???: Pizza La Camino, home delivery!

Shigaraki: ... Ok, who the fuck ordered a pizza?

Spinner: Oh, I did it.

Spinner then headed to open when ...

All Might: SMASH!

All Might and many heroes entered the villain lair from the wall. Suddenly Kamui Wood's vines began to capture all the villains present.

Shigaraki: But using the door? Uh, Kurogiri!

Edgeshot: No, you can't run away.

Edgeshot then KO Kurogiri.

Shigaraki: No ... NO, DAMN IT! MASTER! HELP!

All Might then turned to the screen Shigaraki had turned to.

All Might: WHO ARE YOU?

The screen then spoke.

???: All Might! We never met in person but he met my ex-boss.

All Might: AND WHO WAS YOUR BOSS?

???: As if I told you.

Suddenly some kind of liquid started taking all the villains and has to suck them off.

???: Come on then, Toshinori Yagi. If you have found this refuge, you have most likely found the other one too ... let's see if you arrive in time.

The screen then stopped talking.

All Might: DAMN IT. ALL THE VILLAIN ARE ON THE OTHER LAIR. WE HAVE TO RUN!

Suddenly, always from the same liquid, Nomu started to come out and started attacking the heroes and the cops.

Endeavor: Go All Might! We keep them at bay!

All Might then nodded and then blew up to the other lair.

Meanwhile, in the other lair.

Best jeanist and several other heroes were entering the hiding place that had been reported when everyone heard a noise.

Mt. lady: What was it?

Best jeanist: I have no idea.

Suddenly a Nomu jumped on the attack, punching Mt. lady in the face and knocking her out. Other Nomu then arrived and started attacking all the heroes present but only Best Jeanist was able to resist the sudden attack of the Nomu, until a giant shock wave hit the building, destroying it completely. Best Jeanist was on the ground when the Nomu surrounded him, with a man directly behind them.

???: Very well. Who do we have here? The No. 3 hero! It's nice to have you among us.

Man then came out of the shadows.

Best Jeanist: Who the hell are you?

Kyudai: Kyudai, doctor Kyudai Garaki and creator of the Nomu. And now, die.

Before a Nomu could move All Might arrived, taking Best Jeanist and putting him to safety, along with all the other KO heroes.

Kyudai: Well, it looks like you actually managed to get there on time.

All Might: Who are you?

Kyudai: Oh, I just introduced myself! I am Dr. Kyudai, inventor of the Nomu.

Suddenly from behind Kyudai all the villains got up all the villains who were transported to you earlier.

Shigaraki: I'm sorry Master, I failed.

Kyudai: Yes, you did, but it doesn't matter, because you can always try again.

A portal then opened up behind the villains.

Kyudai: You run away in the meantime that I am having a little fun with this "hero".

The villains then took Kurogiri, who was KO'd, and entered the portal, disappearing.

Kyudai: So, ready All Might?

Many Nomu then jumped on the attack while All Might tried to stop them all but soon the number became exaggerated. All Might hit a Nomu who was about to attack from the front but didn't notice another one hitting him in the wound

All Might: DAMN IT!

The battle lasted a few more minutes before Kyudai spoke again.

Kyudai: You know All Might, you've always bothered me, ever since I was working under my boss.

All Might: AND WHO IS YOUR BOSS?

Kyudai: It hasn't been for a long time actually, so you don't really have to know.

The Nomu then began to get the better of All Might, until Kyudai made his move, raising his hand to a building and letting some electricity flow out of his hand.

Kyudai: The weak point of you heroes is always the same ...

All Might turned to the building to see a person stuck under some debris.

Kyudai: Civilians!

Kyudai then attacked the person but All Might got in the way taking the blow. Kyudai then noticed a news helicopter arriving at the scene.

Kyudai: Is this the one you call "Symbol of Peace"?

The smoke from the shot then dispersed from the shot showing All Might in its deflated form. 

All of Japan had seen their "Symbol of Peace" in its weak form. All Might then spoke.

All Might: It doesn't matter if they see me even in my weak form, because I will defeat you with a smile like I always have!

Kyudai: Oh, really? How are you going to save all of Japan if you haven't even managed to save your teacher's grandson?

The world for All Might has therefore stopped.

All Might: What?

Kyudai: Yeah, Shigaraki Tomura ... I found him in an alley crying after he killed his parents! His real name is Tenko Shimura, Nana Shimura's grandson!

All Might: N-no ...

Kyudai: Ahahah, yes instead. Where is your smile now, All Might?

Kyudai: Well, I think I've played enough with you. Farewell, No. 1 hero!

Kyudai then launched a lightning strike that hit All Might in full, leaving a large smoke.

Izumi, who was at the dorm whit the others: No ... dad ...

Nezu, who was at school: So it ends like this? Did the great Symbol of hope really die like this?

Suddenly the smoke rose, leaving room for ...

The Wyvern (In the last chapter I forgot that Kaisel was a Wyvern and I wrote dragon, thanks for reminding me) then dissolved to leave an All Might amazed but without a scratch from the attack. Suddenly a boy with black hair and red eyes arrived on the scene, with normal clothes and a shopping bag in his hand.

Izuku: And I just wanted to do some shopping, too bad I didn't bring the costume with me.

Izuku then grounded the shopping bag.

Kyudai: ... I have no idea who you are ... but just to be safe, die!

Two Nomu then launched the attack but once they got close to Izuku they fell to the ground. Kyudai seemed very impressed with this.

Kyudai: What a nice quirk, can I see it?

Izuku: No, not really. 

Kyudai: Too bad. Break some of his limbs, but don't kill him.

All Nomu then went to attack Mikumo but many fell due to being blocked while others attacked Izuku from behind but were caught in a big fire.

Kyudai: Well, it looks like you're strong, kid.

Izuku: Many tell me that.

Izuku then managed to make eye contact with Kyudai to be speechless.

Izuku: How ... How did you get All for One? I am the owner of All for One ...

All Might was flabbergasted like Izuku. 2 All for One? One was already too much.

Suddenly a blaze was about to hit Kyudai but Kyudai deflected it. Kyudai turned to notice many heroes including Mirko, Edgeshot and Gang Orca.

Edgeshot: It's nice to finally know your face, Shade.

All Japan heard the news. Shade? A sixteen year old? Crazy stuff!

Meanwhile, with Ochako.

Ochako was, like all of Japan, attached to the TV for the battle of All Might. Let's say she was not a little surprised when her boyfriend arrived quietly on the battle scene and stood up to monsters who had knocked out the N.1 hero.

Mina: Ochako, isn't that your boyfriend?

Toru: Wait, didn't you tell us that he was ashamed about his quirk?

Ochako: Yeah ... he told me it was ... Quirkless...

Izumi: What do you mean quirkless?

Katsuki: He can't be quirkless, he just summoned a fucking shadow dragon out of absolute nothing!

Shoka: That quirk ... is identical to Shade's quirk ...

Ochako: ... My boyfriend is Shade? ...

Back to Izuku.

Izuku: Hey, we haven't seen each other in a while, huh?

Endeavor then attempted to hit the doctor but again the latter reflected the blow.

Kyudai: Nomu!

Suddenly, all the unblocked Nomu stood up and attacked the heroes, leaving Kyudai and Izuku alone.

Kyudai: I think I understand what's going on here. You are Hisashi Midoriya's son, right?

Izuku nodded while always remaining in a defensive position.

Kyudai: Ah. The son of the first great villain and the stepson of the symbol of peace ... isn't on either side, AHAHAHAH.

Izuku: If I were you, I'd stop laughing, because you're about to go down.

Kyudai: You know, it hurts me a little ... don't you remember me at all?

Izuku: Why, do we know each other?

Kyudai: Of course we do! Do not you remember? I was your doctor, the one who apologized just before leaving the room when you found out you were quirkless!

Izuku then understood.

Izuku: Oh, yeah, I remember you ... what did you want to get to with this?

Kyudai: Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm actually really sorry ...

Izuku: Thanks, but you couldn't help it about me being quirkless.

Kyudai: Oh, no, you don't understand. Actually, I'm a little sorry ...

A purple flame then appeared in Kyudai's hand.

Kyudai: FOR STEALING YOUR QUIRK WHEN YOU WERE JUST 4!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...