Miraculous | Book 2(Old Versi...

By ChanelPradaGirl

⚠️WARNING: CRINGEY BOOK⚠️ More

Surprise!
The Collector
Meeting Master Fu
Despair Bear
Despair Bear (Part 2)
Prime Queen
Befana
Logan
Riposte
Love Speller
Robustus
Robostus (Part 2)
Envious Kagami
Gigantitan
Birthday Girl
The Dark Owl
More Amazing Pictures Of My OC!
Glaciator
Glaciator (Part 2)
Unexpected Visit
Sapotis
Sapotis (Part 2)
Meteor Shower
Gorizilla
Hey Ronnie!
Captain Hardrock
Important Note
Cordonia
Cordonia (Part 2)
Zombizou
It Happened Again...
On Hold
Syren
Schedule
Santa Claws (A Christmas Special)
Strike
Frightningale
Strike (Part 2)
Troublemaker
Strike (Part 3)
Reverser
Imposter (An Among Us X MLB Crossover)
Anansi
Anansi (Part 2)
Dazzler
Frozer
Frozer (Part 2)
Of Barcelona & Couples' Class
Style Queen (Queen's Battle- Part 1)
Queen Wasp (Queen's Battle- Part 2)
Malediktator
Liar's Threat
Catalyst (Heroes Day- Part 1)
Mayura (Heroes Day- Part 2)
Happy Anniversary
A/N

Sandboy

1.8K 52 36
By ChanelPradaGirl

De-Sinclair Estate

Kalianna laughed. She was currently in her bed watching a funny video that included pandas. Just then she heard her kwami sigh for the millionth time today. She put away her phone and focused her attention on Sunny.

"Alright, what's up with you. You've been acting gloomy all day"

"Oh nothing, it's just...my friend Nooroo's transmission..."

"Hawk Moth's kwami?"

"Yeah. He's honoring his thirty-five hundredth cycle, or as you humans say, birthday today...and the sad part is he's doing it all alone" Sunny explained, dejected.

Kali smiled sadly. "Don't worry Sunshine. We'll get him back someday"

"There is another way"

"What is it?"

"Kwamis are capable of converse with their species on their birthday. But we won't get another opportunity for a very, very, very long time. A kwami's birthday lasts several hundreds of human years" 

"That's pretty awesome! That means you could find out where he lives! But how though?"

"The kwamis have to assemble in the Miracle Box at a certain time. Which is tonight" Sunny revealed.

"Tonight?!" Kal shrieked. "Why didn't you say something earlier?!"

"Master Fu doesn't want us kwamis to leave our keeper's sides. He said we need to be able to spring into action quickly if someone was to be akumatized"

"Well then, surely they'll be fine without you. If all the other kwamis gather together then it'll still happen right?"

"I don't think so. The more kwamis there is, the better we won't be able to fail"

"But, if Master Fu doesn't approve..."

"Me, Wayzz, Plagg, and Tikki had a plan. Well, it was basically Plagg's. Tikki, Plagg and I, would go and gather with other kwamis inside the box. Wayzz would stand guard and he'd let us know right away if anyone becomes akumatized. What do you think?" Sunny inquired.

"I don't know..." Anna tapped her chin.

"Please Kalianna? I haven't been able to see my friends in so long! Please?" The kwami gave her possesser puppy eyes. 

Kalianna pondered for a moment, then sighed. "Fine. But be careful okay?"

"Yes! Thank you Kali!" Sunny hugged the noirette's cheek before picking up a blue ribbon off the desk, flying over to the balcony's French doors, phasing through it, and flying away.

Kali smiled and wrapped herself up in the silky bed sheets, then she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Somewhere on a roof, Sunny and Tikki (who is holding a marker), are sitting on a chimney. Plagg approaches, holding a piece of cheese.

"Hey, Sugarcube (Tikki) and Sweets (Sunny)!" 

"Ugh. I've already told not to call me that. Do you ever hear me calling you "Stinky Sock"?" Tikki retorted.

"No, but you should! That would be delightful, Sugarcube!"

Sunny gagged. "Could you two be any more...how would my master say? Cringy?"

"Jealous Sweets?" Plagg teased.

"Oh yeah. I'm sooo jealous" Sunny smirked.

Tikki giggled and proceeded to fly away with her friends by her side.

"So, what lies did you guys tell your owner in order to sneak out tonight?" Plagg quizzed.

"Actually, I just told her the honest truth" Tikki replied.

"Me as well" Sunny added.

"Oh? Maybe I should try that someday; see what it's like" Plagg wolfed down all of his cheese.

"Plagg! You should've saved some for the others!" Tikki scolded.

"True, but I was so grossed out by your kindness that it made me really hungry"

Sunny sighed. "I just hope we can get in contact with Nooroo"

"So do I" Plagg began silently crying.

Tikki and Sunny noticed.

"Are you crying?" Tikki queried.

Plagg sniffled. "Who me? O-of course not! Are you kidding?"

"Awww, it's okay Plagg" Sunny patted his back. "You don't have to lie. We miss him too. Now..." She flew ahead. "Last one there is what my owner would say a rotten egg!"

"Hey! That's cheating!" 

Fu's Massage Shop

Tikki knocks on the door before she opens it and she, Sunny, and Plagg enter.

"Hey Wayzz! How's it goin'?" Plagg addressed loudly.

"Sssshhh! You'll wake up Master!"

Fu could be seen snoring on the floor with a book on his face.

"Psst, come on" Wayzz flies over to the phonograph with his friends. "If you manage to contact Nooroo, wish him a happy thirty-five hundred cycles for me"

"We sure will, Wayzz!" Tikki spoke. She, Sunny, and Plagg then fly through the horn of the phonograph and then enter the Miracle Box.

"Hey guys! No welcome hugs for me?" Sunny asked, smiling.

"SUNNY?!" Every single kwami screamed, flying over to their friend.

"Where have you been?! We haven't see you in ages!" Roaar hugged the kwami tightly.

"Heh, I haven't see you guys in ages too. Literally" Sunny smiled again. "But anyway, we're here to celebrate our friend's cycle!"

"This is perfect! With you three here we'll manage to get in touch with Nooroo for sure!" Ziggy piped up.

All the kwamis cheered.

"Good day to you, noble kwamis of creation, destruction, and glitter/purification" Pollen greeted.

"Oh! What did you bring?! What did you bring?!" Daizzi floated forward.

"Brothers and sisters living within the walls of the Miracle Box, on this special day, I brought you some delicious cheese" Plagg announced.

"Oh, I love cheese" Daizzi chirped.

"Wow, that's so nice" Ziggy praised.

"Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice it on the way here, to feed a poor, starving kitten"

Sunny and Tikki glared at Plagg while the rest coos.

"Oh, that's just so cute" Ziggy commented.

"What did you bring Sunny?" Xuppo inquired.

"Well it's not anything special but I brought a ribbon. It's handmade by my master" Sunny smiled.

"Ooooo" The kwamis fawned over the ordinary ribbon.

"It's so soft!" Roaar spoke, feeling blue fabric.

"And silky!" Barkk's eyes sparkled.

"Your owner has exquisite talent" Pollen complimented.

"What about you, Tikki?" Daizzi inquired.

"From my owner's home, I bring you this" Tikki held up the marker.

Every kwami rushes towards the object and Ziggy takes it out of her hands.

"Yeah!"

"Wow!"

"Oh, what a jewel, what a jewel!"

"It's beautiful!"

Ziggy takes off the cap of the marker; Roaar puts their tiny limp on the tip. 

(Is Roaar a he or a she? Let me know in the comments please)

"Wait, wait! I think I've got it. It's a paintbrush!" Roaar starts drawing on the floor; they're all amazed.

"Oh, so shiny!" Ziggy gushed.

Xuppo went over to headphones that were connected to a cassette tape and pressed one of the buttons. "Let the party begin!"

The kwamis all cheered and began dancing.

"It is a good thing you are here. Your owners were wise to give you permission to come" Sass spoke.

"Yes, Sass. Marin-" Pink bubbles came out of Tikki's mouth.

"Your owner?" Sass semi-asked.

"Hehe! You forgot about the magic spell. Can't say our master's names, remember?" Sunny reminded.

"Yes. My owner is the best Ladybug I've ever served" Tikki voiced.

"We are also very lucky that the guardian of the Miracle Box agreed to it too" Sass uttered.

"Well...shall we dance, Sunny? We have to properly celebrate our friend Nooroo after all" Plagg dragged Sunny away as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

Tikki giggled and went to dance with her friends.

 Marinette's Room

The bluenette is lying in bed, talking in her sleep. "Adrien...a house...three kids and a cat. Nah, forget the cat; a hamster"

Sand falls over her just then.

"Marinette..."

The bluebell-eyed girl gasped as she woke up. "Wha? What's going on?" She sits upright. "Tikki? Are you back already?"

A hand grabs the end of Marinette's bed; she screams. The person who grabbed her bed revealed to be nightmare Adrien.

"Marinette. Do you wanna know my secret?"

The girl gasps. "Adrien?!"

"I'm in love with a girl and her name is Kalianna!

Marinette screams again; traps Adrien in her blanket, and uses him as a step-up to get up on her balcony. She closes the hatch. 

"What kind of a nightmare is this?" She looks down and sees several people running; a T-rex and a ginormous spider can also be seen chasing people.

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" Sandboy sang as he rode through Paris on his flying dark purple pillow with cream-colored tips while multicolored sand emitted down from it.

"He must be bringing nightmares to life" Marinette figured.

Just then nightmare Adrien pokes his head out of the hatch. "One day, Kalianna and I will have a house together, and we'll have a hamster named Marinette"

Marinette closes the hatch. "Ssh!"

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" Sandboy sang again.

"Tikki, spots on! Oh, no! I forgot!" Marinette ran towards the railing of her balcony.

"Marinette!" Nightmare Adrien crawls out of the hatch towards her. "The prettiest and smartest one of all is Kalianna!"

Marinette dodges his grabbing and jumps down her hatch. She then runs out of her room and down the stairs where Tom is rolling dough and singing.

"♪ The little grain of wheat goes to bed and wakes up as some lovely bread. ♪" Sand falls round him. "Hmm?"

"Yummy! I've always dreamed of gobbling up a baker!" The now alive dough remarked.

"Ahhh!" Tom fell back. "What kind of nightmare is this?"

De-Sinclair Estate

Kalianna woke up to sand falling over her. "Huh?" She wiped her face but saw no substance on it. She yelped when she saw nightmare Regina at the edge of her bed, smirking while holding a contract. 

"Ew! W-What are you doing here?" Kali frowned, feeling a bit nervous from the woman's creepy smirk.

Nightmare Regina's smirk widened as she held up the contract. "You're getting married to Liam"

"What?! No!"

"You don't have a choice! Your parents already signed the contract, all that's left is for you to sign it~!" Nightmare Regina lunged at Kal.

The noirette screamed and kicked her in the face before frantically wrapping her up in the sheets. She hurriedly ran out to her balcony and saw that everything was chaos. People were being chased by their own nightmares!

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" Sandboy sung.

Kalianna sighed. "So this is the troublemaker that's causing all this huh?"

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Nightmare Regina roared, storming out on the balcony. "You're getting married to Liam and that's final!"

Anna growled, she then grabbed some flowers. "Sorry flowers!" She apologized before she threw them at nightmare Regina. While the woman was distracted she took that as an opportunity to run past her back into her room and hurry downstairs out of the house.

Meanwhile, Victoria was in the fashion studio designing a royal blue jumpsuit while humming. Suddenly, sand fell over her. "What the-!" She dusted off herself. Her pupils shrunk in fear when all of her designs came to life and began attacking her. She screamed as she struggled to defend herself. 

Darius was hiding in the cinema from his angry workers. That was his nightmare, his workers of his fashion company being angry with him. He peeked out from behind the red chairs he was hiding behind, but quickly ducked down and gulped when one of his workers looked his way.

"Someone please save me from this nightmare..."

Adrien's Room

Adrien is studying. Sleeping sand falls around him. Iron bars appear in front of all doors and windows. "What's going on?! Plagg! Wake up!" He pulls the sheets off of his bed and sees the sock-puppet that Plagg made; he gasps. "Plagg! No! Who turned you into a sock?"

~~~~~~~~

The kwamis are still partying as the rotating floor stops rotating piece by piece.

"My friends, the time has come" Sass announced.

All kwamis go to their own spot.

"Fellow kwamis, tonight, as you know, we have a special opportunity to create a connection with Nooroo. But we must put our voices together in order to achieve this. Kwamis, sing!" Sass commanded.

They all began singing.

 Parisian streets

Marinette is running outside, people are screaming everywhere. One man is chased by garbage bins; a woman is chased by a crocodile.

"Stop! In the name of the law!" Roger yelled, but he ran away when he saw a horde of heavily armored SWAT units stormed at him.

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" Sandboy chorused.

"Marinette. I'm in love with Kalianna!"

The bluenette covered her ears and ran away from nightmare Adrien.

Adrien's room

Adrien is running, but wherever he goes, iron bars appear in front of him, closing him in slowly.

"Nathalie! Father! Can anybody hear me?!"

Parisian Streets

"Get away from me!" Kalianna flipped nightmare Regina over her shoulder before she proceeded to run again away to Fu's shop.

"You're going to marry Liam!! You can't get out of this!!" Nightmare Regina shouted, running after the amber-eyed girl.

Miracle Box World

The kwamis continue their singing. Plagg looks fearfully at Tikki and Sunny, they reciprocate with concern too.

Sunny flies over to Sass with her friends. "We won't make it Sass!"

"We are missing a few kwamis. We need the peafowl. We've not heard from her in such a long time, now!" Sass vocalized.

"What if we brought Wayzz in?" Plagg inquired.

"We won't have another opportunity to contact Nooroo until his next birthday. Go get him!"

Fu's massage Shop

Plagg and Wayzz are talking in front of the phonograph. Master Fu is still fast asleep.

Wayzz shakes his head from side to side. "Mm-mm. I have to stand guard"

"But this could be our only chance of finding Nooroo, and Hawk Moth!"

Wayzz looks at the sleeping Master Fu, then he smiles. "Okay! Let's go!"

Plagg and Wayzz enter the Miracle Box world. Wayzz takes place in the circle and the singing starts again. The circle they're floating on, which was pink before, starts to become blue, starting at the outside and moving inwards. As the blue reaches the center, a blue shockwave-ring shoots out. All ball of energy forms in the centre and shortly after, a beam of energy shoots upwards.

Fu's massage Shop

Kalianna opens the door, trying to keep quiet. She sneaks over to the phonograph and presses with her thumbs on the dragon heads. Their eyes light up and the code pad is revealed. "The code...what's the code?" She murmured. "Sunny! Can you hear me? Sunny!" She whisper-yelled.

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" The flawless skinned girl heard Sandboy croon. She ran over to Fu and started shaking. "Master wake up! Master!"

Fu jolted awake. "Huh? Kalianna?!" Sleeping sand falls around him. "Wha...what-a..."

"Quick Master Fu" Kal grabs his hand. "Don't stay here!" She began to run towards the door with him but three ghosts appeared, blocking the path.

"Fu! We are the ghosts of The Order of The Guardians of The Miraculous. You caused our downfall and lost two Miraculous!"

"It was not my fault. I did not do it on purpose!" Fu protested.

"Yes, it was your fault. Your fault. Your fault. Your fault!" The ghosts chanted.

Fu trembled and ran into a corner. "Kalianna, transform!"

"I can't!" Kali replied, hitting at the ghosts with a pillow to keep them at bay. "Sunny's inside the Miracle Box!"

Nightmare Regina kicks a panel out of the door, holding up the contract with a devious grin. "Sign it!"

Kalianna squeaked in fear.

"This is disastrous, Kalianna. There's no way of communicating with the kwamis when they are in their magic world!" Fu revealed.

The silky black-haired girl whimpered.

 Adrien's Room

 The iron bars are still closing in on Adrien.

"Help me! FATHER!!!"

Hawk Moth's Lair

"Sandboy is turning Paris into one huge nightmare, and yet there's no sign of the heroes. What is going on?!"

A flash of light shoots past him; the kwamis can be heard singing.

"Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo!"

"Argh!" Hawk Moth clutched his head. "What is that?!"

Miracle Box World

"That's not Nooroo!" Tikki realized.

"It's Hawk Moth!" Sunny screeched.

All kwamis gasp in dismay

"Keep singing! We must try to find out where he's hiding!" Stompp commented.

"A-ha! It's me who's going to find you, little kwamis! And I will make you my slaves, just like Nooroo!"

The originally white beam of energy becomes purple, starting from the top. The kwamis scream.

"His will is so powerful!" Fluff mentioned.

"We must cut off all communication! Hawk Moth is trying to track us down!" Barkk asserted.

All kwamis spread their arms the purple beam of energy retracts; Hawk Moth groans and stumbles backwards.

"Hey, wait. The reason we can't speak to Nooroo is because he's powering Hawk Moth right now. Which means Hawk Moth's probably akumatized someone!" Wayzz contended.

"And since Plagg, Sunny, and Tikki are here with us..." Ziggy continued.

"Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir aren't able to transform" Kaalki finished.

Tikki, Sunny, and Plagg gasped.

"Go and find your owners right away!" Kaalki advised.

Fu's massage Shop

Plagg, Tikki, and Sunny emerge from the phonograph to see Master Fu being chased by ghosts and Kalianna using a pillow to defend herself against nightmare Regina.

"SIGN IT!" Nightmare Regina roared, shoving the contract into Kali's face, she pushed her away.

"That's my owner! You guys better go find yours!" Sunny flew over to Kalianna while Tikki and Plagg flew out the window.

"Kali, it didn't work!" Sunny avered.

"I'm sorry, Master, we should've warned you" Wayzz said.

"We'll talk about it later, Wayzz!"

"Right now, we have to end this nightmare! Sunny, speed up!"

~~~~~~~~

Plagg is flying back to Adrien's mansion. Sandboy is watching from above and smirks when he sees Plagg.

"Kwami in sight" A purple butterfly outlines the villain's face.

"That's Cat Noir's kwami. Capture it or follow it all the way to its owner"

Sandboy engages in pursuit. "The Sandboy just checked in. Now nightmares can begin!" He shoots out sand from his pillow, Plagg dodges.

"I already know what my nightmare is; and you'll never get me to eat dairy-free cheese!" The kwami blows a raspberry at him.

Sandboy groans; Plagg goes into an underground metro-tunnel; Sandboy narrowly avoids getting hit by a metro.

"Hahaha! I'm your worst nightmare!" Plagg phases through a wall.

(Bro, I don't care what ya'll say, Plagg was a straight-up savage in this episode!)

A purple butterfly outlines Sandboy's face.

"Argh! You failed. Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir will be here soon! You must get me their Miraculous!"

Meanwhile, Adrien is still struggling to get out of the iron-bar-prison he's trapped in. Suddenly, Plagg flies over to him.

"Adrien! Are you okay?"

"Plagg! I'm so relieved you're not a sock, but you better have a good excuse"

"Good to see you've managed to survive your nightmare"

"Quick! Plagg, claws out!" The green-eyed boy transforms into Cat Noir. "Cataclysm!" He breaks through the bars. "No time for daydreaming!"

Parisian Streets

"Marinette!! Marinette!!" Tikki screamed.

Fortunately, Marinette heard her tiny voice and gasped before smiling. "Tikki!"

"Marinette, for your birthday, I'm going to buy you flowers, hortensias, roses and Kaliannas!" Nightmare Adrien proclaimed.

Marinette shrieked and ran away from him into an alley with Tikki. "Let's end this nightmare. Tikki, spots on!"

~~~~~~~~~

People are still running and screaming everywhere. Leopardess lands on a roof and watches the chaos below.

"Look at this mess" She whispered, clutching the sides of her head.

Just then Cat Noir and Ladybug landed beside her.

"Our home" Leopardess whimpered with sad eyes.

"We'll fix this" Cat Noir assured, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"He's right. We will" Ladybug added.

Something explodes in the background; Ladybug points at Sandboy. "Look! His cloud is shaped like a pillow! I'll bet you anything that's where his akuma is"

"Guess it's time for a pillow fight" Leopardess smirked.

The heroes attack Sandboy, but he dodges their hits.

"You won't be able to fight your worst nightmare for long!" Sandboy shoots sand from his pillow, the sand explodes once it comes in contact with something solid.

"He's moving around too much!" Leopardess's eyes narrowed.

"And his evil sand is blowing everywhere!" Cat Noir added.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug is hit by sand just then after she acquired a sword tip.

"Who's about to get a pretty magic jewel?" Sandboy wiggled his fingers.

Ladybug whimpers and backs away.

"Ladybug/LB!" Leopardess and Cat Noir yelled simultaneously.

The bug hero tries to throw her yo-yo, but it has been reverted back to a normal yo-yo. She tries to jump, but can't jump higher than a normal person would be able to. "What's happening?" Sandboy charges at her, she dodged. "Aaah!" She almost falls off the roof but manages to clamp onto the edge.

A purple butterfly outlines the villain's face. "Good job, Sandboy. Without her powers, she won't be able to stop you from taking her Miraculous. And that item of hers is useless! Ladybug, your nightmare is my dream come true!"

Sandboy tries to grab one of Ladybug's earrings but Leopardess wraps her yo-yo around his waist and hurls him away. Ladybug loses grip on the roof and falls down; Cat Noir gasps and grabs her out of mid-air before she can hit the ground; Cat Noir jumps to the ground, setting Ladybug down as Leopardess landed beside them.

Sand falls around the three.

"The Sandboy just checked in! Now nightmares can begin!"

"Stay behind us" Cat Noir told Ladybug.

"You guys still have your powers" Ladybug remarked, surprised.

"I don't have any fears as a hero" Leopardess grinned.

"And losing my powers is not what I'm afraid of" Cat Noir adduced.

"Then...what?" Ladybug inquired.

Leopardess gasped when she saw that her left hand had slowly faded off her arm. "What the-! Why am I fading?!"

"Uhhh...yeah, about that..."

Ladybug and Leopardess stared at Cat Noir.

"Your nightmare is me fading away?!" Leopardess groaned. 

"Seriously Cat Noir? Couldn't it have been some weird nightmare about being surrounded by a thousand pigeons?" Ladybug asked.

A purple butterfly outlined Sandboy's face.

"This is good. Leopardess is fading! All that'll remain when she's gone is her Miraculous, make sure to retrieve it when you defeat Ladybug and Cat Noir"

Sandboy nodded.

"Okay, I'm fading a little too fast" Leopardess mentioned as she watched half of her left arm slowly fade. "Guys do something!"

"Okay, okay, okay! We'll handle this!" Ladybug reassured before she charged into battle with Cat Noir.

~~~~~~~~

It seemed like forever when Ladybug and Cat Noir had finally defeated Sandboy. Half of Leopardess's body had faded.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug throws the sword tip into the air and the Miraculous wave fixes everything.

Leopardess gains her body back, all the nightmares disappear, and Sandboy converts back into a little boy with dark blue hair and eyes. Leopardess trapped the akuma with her boomerang and purified it.

"Pound it!" The superheroines bumped-fists.

The Miraculous wave washes over Ladybug as well, making her gain her powers back.

"So little guy, what was that all about?" Leopardess asked, kneeling down by the boy's side.

"Oh, Leopardess" The little boy hugged her waist and she hugged him back. "I watched a movie on TV. It was kinda scary. And then I went to bed and had a really bad nightmare. I woke up and there was a black butterfly in my room a-and a weird man spoke right in my face"

"Hawk Moth. He fed off the negative emotion from a nightmare" Ladybug frowned.

"That's what happens when you let kids watch anything they want on TV. Oh..." Cat Noir's ring beeps. "Gotta split, see ya!" He jumped away.

"Me too" Ladybug's earrings beeped as well. She looked at Leopardess. "Can I leave you to take this young man back to his parents?"

"Of course" Leopardess bounced the little boy on her hip. "This little cutie will be back to his home in no time" She booped his nose.

"Yay!" The little boy cheered.

Fu's Massage Shop

Master Fu looks agitated. "Hmm"

"It's all my fault, Master" Wayzz said.

"No, it's mine" Kalianna spoke.

"No Kalianna. It's my fault" Sunny divulged sadly.

"Actually, it's mine" Tikki signified.

"Yeah. That's true. It's their faults" Plagg blamed. 

"Hmm" Fu hummed.

"You trusted me and I failed. I'm sorry I disappointed you" Sunny apologized to her owner.

"You didn't disappoint me Sunshine. I know you mean well. I'll always trust you" The noirette kissed her kwami's cheek.

"Thank you Kalianna" Sunny hugged the girl's cheek.

"Next time, come and talk to me" Fu advised.

Plagg sees Kalianna and Sunny snuggles and groans. "Hmpf"

~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, Adrien" Plagg hugs Adrien's arm.

"Plagg! Something wrong?" The blonde-haired boy asked.

"No" Plagg lets go of Adrien's arm. "Just...thanks for letting me do whatever I want. Almost all the time"

"I know what it's like to have your freedom restricted, Plagg. You don't need to pretend to be a sock"

Plagg hugs the boy's chest. "You're the best Cat Noir I've ever had, Adrien!" He lets go. "But, let's not get too cheesy about it now, huh?"

Adrien snickers.

~~~~~~~~

Tikki hugs Marinette's cheek. "Thank you Marinette"

The bluenette looks surprised. "For what Tikki"

"For being the best master ever"

Marinette just smiled. 

Hawk Moth's Lair

Gabriel is talking with Nooroo.

"I hope you liked your friends' birthday gift, Nooroo. Now I know that they're close and that there are many of them. If I manage to find them, I'll take their Miraculous. Then I'll have unlimited powers at my disposal. If I have to fight a whole army of superheroes, I'll do it. Whatever it takes, Nooroo. And Leopardess, Ladybug, and Cat Noir won't be able to stop me ever again" 

He laughed evilly while Nooroo cowered in fear.

Word Count: 4,326

(Merry Christmas guys! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!! 🎁🎁🎁 😘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.3K 23
A classroom of idiots and all of their ridiculous shenanigans.
12.9K 364 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
116K 3.5K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...
3.7K 178 21
𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗀𝗀? 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝖠𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖳𝗂𝗄𝗄𝗂? 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍�...