Years to Come || (Gilmore Gir...

By yuhyuh12345ye

Isabella Porter was the daughter of a very rich family, she always lived outside of Stars Hollow which made h... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Author's Update!
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Authors Update!!!
Intermission

Chapter Thirty-Eight

342 13 1
By yuhyuh12345ye

(Isabella's Point of View)

I continue to consistently type, until I hear a phone call come through. I pick up and and do my regular statement. My eyes widen hearing Lorelai's voice come through the phone, we talk for a while before her getting to the reason as to why she called me. 

"I need a favor, I thought maybe you can give me a few tips and tricks for running and Inn?" I hum, and slowly close my book. 

"Yeah, yeah I could do that. When will you want me to come over?" I ask, I look seeing my boss look down at his work.

"Today at 4:30?" I nod, and agree knowing it'll be hard to work around that, but I'll still ask.

"4:30 is good, see you there." I gently place down the phone and walk over to my boss.

"President Lee, may I accompany my friend at 4:30?" I ask politely.

"What's the reason?" He asks while looking at me.

"She needs tips and advice for her business, so I thought it would be quick." I check the time seeing it get closer to 4:30.

"Hm." He says, checking his watch. He gets up and grabs his suit jacket. "I'll join, let's go."

I shockingly quickly grab my purse and sprint to catch up with him, when I do we stand silent in the elevator. He then asks me my relationship with the woman, as I explain we continue to walk. We finally get to his car, the drive was quick and easy, as the car parks. 

I lead the way and hear his footsteps shallow as he goes into a stop. I wave towards Lorelai, as construction men pass by me. I confusingly hug Lorelai as she explains what's happening here.

"Fixing and replacing things, anyways hi! And....hi to?" He leans forward, offering a hand. 

"Jackson Lee, President of the Lee company." He says, as he returns very closely behind me.

"Good, a real CEO to help me out. Follow me, to somewhere more quiet." Lorelai spins around, I walk a few steps until a bucket of paint falls down from a high ladder, I feel my body spin as my boss clutches me close, blocking the white paint to hit me. I grip his forearms, and squeeze my eyes. I open my eyes quickly, and look at his back, seeing the white paint go all over.

"President Lee! Your jacket! I'm so sorry--" Lorelai rushes back, with panic in her face.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I will pay for a new suit jacket--" My boss calmly takes off his jacket and holds it.

"It's fine, accidents happen." He says calmly, "Now shall we continue."

Lorelai awkwardly leads again, as he follows. I look around and see Dean lock eyes with me, I give a friendly wave as he gives one back. Although he hesitated to, weird...I push off the feeling and catch up with Lorelai and my boss.

I take my bosses jacket, he puts his hands in his pockets. I third-wheel as they continue to talk and exchange numbers. I lean against a wall, and watch them go into another deep conversation. I hear footsteps approach but I ignore it, as Lorelai and Jackson strive farther--did I just say Jackson? I meant President Lee....right.

"Hey." I hear in my ear, I jump and see Dean hovering over me.

"Hi." I say, composing myself.

"Did I scare ya?" He says with a bright smile.

"Maybe, y-yes you did." We both chuckle. "How's your marriage, husband man."

"It's going alright, Lindsay and her family are the most selfless people I've met so." I nod as he looks towards my boss. "So, what's with him?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, he tilts his head. "We're co-workers."

"Really?" He asks, I scoff and playfully punch his arm. 

"Yes." I say, Lorelai and President Lee comes back. 

"Time to leave, I finished with Ms. Gilmore." He says, gently placing his hand on my back.

"Oh--bye Dean, bye Lorelai." I say, while feeling rushed to leave. "President Lee, is something wrong?"

"Nope, but I've been invited to a wedding." I stop him, as we get closer to the car. "I heard you're going to?"

"Actually I haven't decided--but why are you going? You barely know these people." I say aiming my arm to the door of the Inn.

"Because I want to accompany you by being your date." He says nonchalantly, my mouth goes agape. 

"What?!" I say, almost shouting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.3K 75
Cassandra Quinn had her three phase plan. One, ace her SAT's Two, graduate Yale with a Law Degree Three, move to New York and work as a lawyer. Tha...
188K 3.5K 51
When Jess moves to Stars Hollow he leaves a younger sister in New York. After a series of unfortunate events she is picked up and brought to Stars Ho...
73 5 19
Lorelai Flynn at fourteen lost everything. three years later at seventeen, she decides to stay with a wealthy family in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. wh...
363K 10.2K 43
She was the perfect small town girl. She was smart, kind, and polite to everyone she met. But she had big dreams, dreams that went far beyond the tow...