The Drunken One Night Stan...

By Lucinda_love39

Nineteen year old Clara-Belle is simply a beautiful young girl, she is known as the good girl in the family w... More

The Drunken One Night Stand.
Chapter 1: Disowned by her father.
Chapter 2- Ricardo's Note
Chapter 3-Six years later and Clara and her 5 year old daughter Megan.
Chapter 4- Monday Morning and Mr Wallace Important Announcement.
Chapter 5- Tuesday morning the first day with her new Boss Ricardo Wallace.
Chapter 6- Clara-belle's lunch date with Ricardo and almost getting fired.
Chapter 7 Ricardo and Clara'
Chapter 8: Michelle's P.O.V. Devon and Michelle new Plan.
Chapter 9: Emelia's Perspective .
Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.
Chapter 11: The DNA results day.
Chapter 12: Anna-belle caught Tyler cheating and she got dumped.
Chapter 13:Is Ricardo Wallace meeting his match at last?.
Chapter 14:Clara urgent call and her meeting with Clarissa.
Chappie 15: Author's Note.
Chapter 16: 1 week earlier and Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding.
Chapter 17: 1 week later and Clarissa's plans and Ricardo's Wedding day.
1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.
Chapter 19: Clara and Grant Discussion and finding out the truth finally.
Chapter 20: Two years later & Clara-Belle's pregnancy tests & Alex surprise.
Chapter 21: Alex surprise for Clara-belle and their dinner date tonight.
Anna-Belle and Landon's first date and Anna P.O.V.
Chapter 23: Clara-belle's and Megan conversation.
Ricardo's P.O.V and online dating.
Chapter 25: The following morning and Megan find the best dating site.
Chapter 26: Megan and Richard shopping and Ricardo's first online message.
chapter 27: Three months later and Ricardo and Katherina online chat.
Chapter 28: Three weeks later & Ricardo and Katherina meeting in Person.
Arrival at the Restaurant and introduction.
Chapter 30: Anthony P.O.V
Chapter 31: Alexya in labor and at the hospital.
Chapter 32: Ricardo taking his children on shopping spree.
Chapter 33: The continiuation of Chap 32.
Chapter 34: The test postpone because Clara was feeling unwell.
Chapter 35: Ricardo's proposal to Katherina.
Chap:36 Clara-belle break off the engagement and ties with Alex & his family.
Chap:37 Almost three months later & Ricardo suspect Katherina of cheating.
Chapter:38 Clara-belle and the girls' conversation about Alex.
Chap:40 Ricardo's P.I returned with proof a week after his visit.
Chap 41: Decorating Wallace Brothers Co for the upcoming company party.
Chap 42:Ricardo's visit to Clara-belle & the fall.
Chap 43: Following morning & Ricardo's P.O.V.
Chap 44: Grant giving Alex the news & Conrad having a minor attack.
Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...
Chap 46: Wallace &Taylor's New Year dinner &Ricardo & Clara steal glances.
Chapter 47: Megan's POV and Ricardo's invitation to Special drive-in Movie.
Valentine's Day and back in Florida Sapphire getting ready for her date.
Author's/Note.
Author's/Note
Chapter 49: Flashbacks of 7months ago how we meet.
Part Two: Chapter 50: Megan's family dinner invitation from Ryan.
Part two: 51: Clara-belle's girls' night out & Ricardo & Richard chat.
Part two 52: Clara-belle & Anna setting up a dating profile for Clarissa...
Part two: Chapter 53 Two years later and Emelia Wedding day.
Part Two Chapter 54: Megan's final exam & Megan's POV.
Part two: Chapter 55: Ric's proposal & his surprise birthday party.
Part two: Chapter 56: Megan's final exams results.
Part two: Chapter 57: 1 week later & Megan high school winter ball.
Part-two: Chapter 58 Richard & his grandkids on X-mas shopping spree.
Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.
Part two:Chapter 60: Two months later and Richard's minor stroke.
Part two:Chapter 61: A few weeks later and Ricardo's & Clara-belle wedding day.
Part two 62: Three months later & Megan twin siblings birthday.
Part two and Chapter 63: Three months later & Megan and Ryan's graduation day.
Chapter 64: Moments and Clara-belle's Perspective.
Part two: Chapter 65: The McLaren's surprise& Richard's and sons heart to heart.
Chapter 66: Epilogue. Ten years later and like father like son.

Chap:39: Clara-belle's P.O.V about regrets but never losing faith.

334 23 0
By Lucinda_love39

Clara-belle  P.O.V.

I have reached a point in my life where my regrets are presented in my face but I will never ever lose my faith in God above no that is not an option.
My regrets are that I did not even think about some things before I said no or yes like, for instance, I know that what Ricardo did to me and all the other women were unforgettable and not something women would easily forgive him for either but I had forgiven him from before I met my real father Grant Taylor because he is my daughter's father and it wouldn't be a good thing for us to mess up Megan's future with our past baggage I am sure so I forgave him and move on with my life and speaking of which; I also regretted that I thought Alex Montoya was so perfect and great when in truth he was just a mama's boy who was fully controlled by his parents who are total control freaks BTW, Alex could not even defend me I mean I was his fiancee for God's sake! And he allows his parents to treat me as nothing, I keep thinking that I should have given a second chance to Mr.Wallace a few years ago when he asks but I was too caught up in my anger and turn him down...

Anyway, I have learned my lesson I will never give my love to another man before seriously knowing everything about him and his family especially his parents, and that way I will know the kind of men they are, oh and BTW I heard that Ricardo has a fiancee' her name is Katherina that's a good start congratulations on your engagement Ricardo...

Better make sure she's not just there for your money and status though be careful Ricardo.

You know you are not so good lucky in the women's department already...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 1 3
A highschool girl falls inlove with a hood ass fine ass boy
7.2K 645 21
Alexa Richardson was the true definition of tardiness. She lost her job, had an accident, and found herself in a stranger's mansion and in a sticky s...
13 0 1
This is me explaining Movies, Games and Books very poorly because I thought that would be funny (I probably might take requests we'll see how things...
83.4K 3.6K 36
Corinne Roussel is a celebrated French actress. At age 26, she's created a fortune from a new breakthrough cosmetic formula. But her personal life is...