Chapter 16: 1 week earlier and Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding.

Author's Note: Thanks to all my Followers and readers and FB friends and everyone else this is chapter 16 as you all can see it's just a recap of 1 week earlier and how Clarissa plan to sabotage Ricardo wedding so she Emelia and the children and also with the help of his own father Richard too, it's either he takes responsibility for his children or get disinherit which was it going to be? .
I hope you will enjoy reading this recap ahead lies a special chapter for all of you. Golden-author enjoy xx.

One week earlier, Clarissa, Emelia, and Michelle became friends when Clarissa suggested her plans to sabotage Ricardo's Wedding and Michelle doesn't even have to marry to him she could get her revenge by jilting him at the altar on national television and Clarissa and Emelia will object in the ceremony  by standing  Emelia will show him her's and Michelle children they are his children and also his P.A daughter Megan is his daughter too, Michelle and Emelia thought about her plan and they agreed, it was a great idea Michelle is just playing along with Ricardo like she doesn't know what's going on until her wedding day.

Clarissa, plan with her dad a board meeting about meeting with all the young ladies that has children or a child for Ricardo and she and her dad and the girls will meet with Ricardo's dad Richard and his brother Anthony and also Ricardo himself.

While everyone was in the boardroom of the  Taylors, mansion including Emelia's twins and Michelle son Ryan.

"Son, you really need to grow a pair and take your responsibility, because you don't even know any of your children do you?."

"You see, what I mean you don't know about your children because your lifestyle is a player's lifestyle who go from one woman to another and then you run away from your responsibilities well right now son you've got four children and they are all yours no mistakes I am afraid you can't deny that now."

"And  to say the least you have never seen them before?."  "Am I correct?!."

Richard told Ricardo shouting with a hardened expression on his face.

"Yes, you are correct father."  

Ricardo replies with a smirk on his face which makes Michelle his loving fiancee,' loose her temper and give him a slap wiping off that smirk straight off his face.

"HOW  DARE YOU Ricardo!."  

She asks with a straight face and tears running down her cheeks, Michelle is a great actress.

"And how dare you, raise your hand to me!."

Ricardo retorted as he rub his cheek where Michelle slap him.

"Calm down Michelle I know how you feel. "
Emelia told her as she hands her the box of kleenex tissues that was sitting on the boardroom table.

"You deserve worse than a slap in your face. "

Clarissa told him with a cross look on her face honestly she was also  longing to see Clara-belle she didn'tknow why.

"Your  father is right Ricardo be a man and take up your responsibilities for your children for once or if you want to be disinherited and cut out of your father's will it can happen don't push your luck Ricardo and it can also be prevented if you grow a pair and take up your responsibilities."

"Can  I  have some time to think about everything both of you just told me?."

Ricardo asks twirling his pen between his fingers.

"You will have from now until Saturday which is the day before your Wedding to let all of us know and when I say all of us I mean the young ladies and Clarissa my daughter and also both myself and your father Richard OK." 

Grant Taylor told him in all seriousness.

"Please make sure you use that space of time to think about, your decisions and better choose wisely because after you are disinherited and cut out of my will you won't be getting back in there  I swear to God Ricardo so it's either you get disinherit and become a nobody or take up responsibilities and at the end of the day you will still be the son of New yorker Millionaire  and you will still be a Wealthy CEO, so choose wisely please."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to say  until Saturday  let's hope for the best and that Ricardo chooses wisely also thanks  to Mr. Richard Wallace, for joining us in this meeting and to everybody else this meeting has come to an end."

Clarissa announced to everyone in the board meeting as everyone stood while she make her ending speech for  the meeting and everyone leave the table and Emelia and Michelle both shook hands with Clarissa and Richard give all the girls a huge hug and whisper in Michelle's ears that Ricardo will do his best in choosing because he is afraid to become a nobody no one doesn't know. 

"I hope so, Mr. Wallace well we all hope so don't we?."

Michelle replies to Richard with a sad expression.

"Yes  all of us hope that he chooses right."

Clarissa, Emelia, Anthony, and Grant reply.

"Clarissa I will see you tomorrow noon at the Hard Rock Cafe for our lunch."

Emelia told Clarissa as she steps through the front door and got in Clara-belle's Mercedes-Benz and reverse out of the Taylors mansion and through the large automatic iron gates.

"Yes see you there!."

Clarissa shouted waving at Emelia driving out.

"Michelle remember our lunch date tomorrow at noon at the Hard Rock Cafe OK."

Clarissa reminded Michelle about their lunch date.

"OK, see you then Clarissa."

Michelle replies with a wave to Clarissa as she got in her car and reverse out and through the gates until she was out of sight...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!