Chapter 12: Anna-belle caught Tyler cheating and she got dumped.

Hello, everyone to all of my faithful followers, readers, FB friends and also to all who support my works by adding my stories, commenting, voting and following thank you so much a huge thanks to all of you for giving me the boost and you keep me writing this story so I thank you for your support and this is chapter 12 as you can see already, I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter too thank you. Enjoy!. Golden-author.

Anna- belle had finished working soon tonight and she knew her boyfriend Tyler would have been home by now so she didn't bother to call him to let him know she was on her way home either.

And she thought he might like a surprise tonight so she wanted to surprise him too, as she arrives home she park her BMW X3 in the garage.

She got out of her car and walk up to the porch, she fishes for her key after she found it she carefully open the front door and slip inside the living room and tiptoe into the dining hall with her seven-inch stiletto heels in her hands careful not to let him know that she was inside the house or even there it would spoil the surprise but as Anna-belle step up the final step and was finally at the top she step onto the landing where she heard loud moanings and they sure didn't belong to a male, it was a female and the moanings was clearly coming from her and Tyler's Bedroom.

She carefully makes her way to their bedroom door which was close Anna-belle, grab a hold of the door knob and turn and push it open but unfortunately, she got the surprise instead of Tyler, though.

"What the hell is going on Tyler!," Anna-belle shouted asking.

Because of what poor Anna-belle saw.

Tyler Kaye, her boyfriend for five years was in their bed knocking up another female, and the worse part it was also someone Anna-belle know too.

"Tyler you're here knocking up this slut Maria, while I am at work?."

"OMG!" you are such a jerk, loser and most of all a bastard!."

Anna-belle told him as she asks shock.

"Well you better get used to it because you will be seeing a lot more of Maria from now on bitch!," and BTW I don't love you anymore so get your stuff and get out of here Anna-belle!."

Tyler told Anna-belle.

"Yea, get out of here Anna-belle."

Maria said already adapting the woman of the house job.

"Put a sock in it Maria!."

Anna-belle shouted at her to shut up as she packs the last of her stuff in the case and walks out of Tyler's bedroom as she shoots daggers at Maria and a death glare at Tyler and left with tears welling up in her eyes.

Anna-belle, left through the door very angry but then she remembers she still has Tyler's house key on her key ring so she stops and took it off and drop it through his letter box and left she put her cases in her car boot and reverse out of the garage and on her way out she decided to go to her best friend Clara-belle and tell Clara-belle everything that happen and so she drove over to Clara-belle's home and park her car outside the gate, Anna-belle took her two cases and brought them up to Clara's porch Anna-belle was still crying because she couldn't believe what Tyler had done to her after all she have done for him through the years, she trusted him with all her heart and look what he just did to her.

But his time will come when he will come running back to her, they say what goes around comes around and it is true.

Anna-belle rings Clara-belle's doorbell twice Clara opens the door for Anna after peeping through the peephole.

"Anna-belle?," what are you doing here with your cases, what happened?," and come inside dear."

Clara-belle asks as she ushers Anna-belle inside her home with her cases.

"Take a seat Anna, and let out everything to me, tell me everything you poor girl, starting from the beginning."

Clara-belle told her best friend well her best friend in NYC.

"I am listening, I am going to make a nice cup of hot chocolate drink for you, your favorite."

Anna-belle told Clara-belle, everything that happened earlier tonight with her and Tyler and how she caught him cheating on her red handed with Maria, and how he dumped her for Maria.

Clara-belle handed her best friend her favorite hot drink .

"Anna- belle, Tyler isn't worth one of your tears he's a malevolent son of a bitch who only pretended that he loved you but he didn't love you he only used you, Anna."

Clara told Anna-belle quite serious.

"Clara-belle, don't you think he's a cruel jerk, bastard, and son of a bitch?."

"Anna, that's putting it lightly, because in my opinion Tyler Kaye, is the most evil-minded, pernicious scumbag,malevolent, spiteful,bastard,malignant dirty son of a bitch I ever met in my whole life."

Clara-belle told her friend who was smiling now because of how Clara, just describe Tyler like dirt.

"But face it Anna-belle, remember you actually got warnings about this guy that he was bad news and he wasn't good for you but you still went ahead, didn't your parents warn you about Tyler that he was a pernicious, cruel and evil-minded jerk?."

Clara told Anna as she asks if her parents didn't warn her about Tyler Kaye.

"Well, yes, Clara, they did and they told me that if and when he break my heart I must not come running to them or complain to them that he broke my heart."

Anna told Clara and Clara and Anna discussed getting an apartment for Anna-belle, a place she can call her home and it will be her own place for once in her life.

Clara helps Anna-belle, up the stairs with her cases as she shows Anna, to one of her guest bedrooms where she would spend the night.

"Here is the guest bedroom, and this is where you will sleep tonight I hope you like it and it has a bathroom too so you can have a shower too if you feel like taking one."

Clara told Anna-belle as they give each other a huge hug.

"Good night Clara-belle," Anna told Clara.

"Good night Anna-belle," Clara told Anna.

"Try not to think of Tyler that malignant jerk too much."

Clara told Anna.

"OK, I will try not to think of him too much, and good night Clara-belle thanks again."

Anna-belle said to Clara as they both depart.

"What are friends for Anna-belle, and you are very welcome darling."

Clara-belle asks as she told her friend she's welcome and went to her bed....

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!