Chapter 17: 1 week later and Clarissa's plans and Ricardo's Wedding day.

One week later and Ricardo's Wedding day it looks like Michelle dream of having a huge wedding had finally came true Ricardo's and Michelle wedding was massive, it was the headline news everyone on the
guest list and the VIP list was there.
Their Ceremony, couldn't be held at the normal church hall it was too huge so instead it was held in a massive ball room hall, in the City of New York.

Everyone was at the wedding even the paparazzi and magazines journalists the camera crew and everyone else at home could watch their wedding it was on national television too.

Emelia, Clarissa and Emelia's children Reanna and Ricardo was at the wedding even Michelle's son Ryan was there he was with Emelia and Clarissa he sat with them until here comes the bride started to play and Michelle's father walk her down the aisle to the altar and hands her over to a very happy Ricardo, but Michelle just give him one of her innocent but sexy smiles as she demour her eyelashes calling the blush which came very quickly.

But little did Ricardo, know that his happiness would soon be the opposite because of his precious fiancee, ' and Clarissa although he had already gave his answer to them that yes he will be taking up responsibility of his children and he will try changing his player lifestyle, but he made sure to let his dad and everyone else knows that he was not making any promises though.
Which wasn't good enough.

Back in Miami, Florida.

Clara-belle and Megan just arrived in back from Lance funeral he had collapsed a week after his confession to Clara-belle about him not being her real father and who her real dad was.

Clara-belle thought her mission in Miami was over now she was about to book their tickets back to New York City when suddenly her phone started ringing and the number wasn't one she know but she still answer the call.
Surprisingly, It was Lance's Consultant Dr Alex Montoya Clara wonder why was he calling her.

"Hello Clara-belle speaking, may I ask who am I speaking to?."

"Hi, good evening, Clara-belle, and you are speaking to Alex Montoya, I call to let you know that I am always here to help you with anything, just so you know that if you need any help I will be more than happy to help you OK, I know this might sound a bit crazy, but can I take you to dinner tonight, to maybe lightened your mood, I know with the death of your dad and all it must be a huge weight so what do you say to my dinner proposal for tonight?."

"Well, thanks Dr. Montoya, that's extremely sweet of you to want to lightened the weight of my dad's death and the answer to your proposal to take me to dinner tonight is yes , I could do well with a bit of fresh air and plus I haven't been on a date since the birth of my daughter either so yes, what time will you pick me up?."

"Thank you, Clara-belle for accepting my proposal for dinner and the time will be 8.30 sharp please OK, so be ready by then and take care of your self and Megan until then bye."

"Bye Dr. Montoya. "

"Bye Clara-belle and please call me Alex."

"OK, Alex see you soon."

After Clara-belle and Alex hang up their phones.

Clara-belle was a bit grateful for the opportunity to date again for the first time in years, but it simply hit her who was going to look after Megan for her until she return from the date?.

Then she remember that Sapphire, could take care of Megan for her so she texted her bestfriend and ask for her help and support and told her how Alex had proposed to her a dinner date which she said yes to and yes , Sapphire was more than willing to help her with her daughter because she knows that Clara-belle her bestie hasn't been on a date in years and this was like her golden ticket both to get out and date again and also to get to know Alex better than just the Dr. that was Lance's Consultant maybe he could be her soulmate the one that is destined for her and she didn't know until now.