Part two: 51: Clara-belle's girls' night out & Ricardo & Richard chat.

A/N: Hi, to all my genuine and trustworthy followers and readers also to my FB friends and family members I just received a laptop from a different location since the Scam.
I hope you will enjoy this chapter. @Golden-author. Forgive me for the delay though.

Two weeks later since Megan's meeting and dinner with Ryan and his parents. This evening was Saturday and Clara-belle and the girls were going to have a girls' night out tonight including her sister Clarissa all of the girls deserve a great night out on the town and that's exactly what they were going to have.

However, Clarissa carry Lexy-Ann to her father's mansion and told her goodbye and Emelia did the same too also Michelle brought her son Ryan to the mansion, and all were off like a shot now tonight the girls decided that Clara-belle's mansion in Manhattan was the best place to get doll-up and then they would all leave from there and go to the new club in the city...

So, after arriving at Clara's mansion in Manhattan and the car was in park now and the girls stepped out Emelia and Anna-belle were in Awe, it was the first time they both saw Clarbelle's new mansion anyway soon after and the girls were all on the balcony of Clara-belle Clarissa ring the doorbell twice.

"Who is it?." Clara-belle asks as she runs down the stairs in a bathrobe.

"It's us Clara-belle!" We are finally here girl."

Clarissa shouted as Clara pulls the door locks and opens the door to the girls and she and her sister Clarissa embrace and she also gives all the other girls huge bear hugs too...

Clara-belle had just finished taking her shower and so the girls went upstairs with Clara-belle to her bedroom but as soon as they arrived inside the bedroom Clara-belle's iPhone 12 starts to ring then Clara-belle pick up her phone and answer the call but she knows who it was because she saw the caller's id it was Richard...

Richard and Clara-belle's phone-convo

"Clara-belle: Goodnight Richard, how are you?."

"Richard: Good night, Clara, my dear I am fine love, I want you and the others to be safe, OK, So I am sending you girls my personal chauffeur and my black Hummer."

"Clara: OK, Richard thank you very much we are appreciative of you."

"Richard: "You, ladies are very welcome you enjoy yourselves now OK."

"Clara-belle: "Bye and I will see you later."

"Richard: Later dear I will see you later bye."

After Clara-belle and Richard both hang up their phones after saying their goodbyes Clara-belle was back to getting dressed.

Clara-belle picks four sexy but classy outfits from her walk-in closet and she had the ideal heels for the outfits even though these outfits were just for Clara she wouldn't have minded if any of the girls wanted to borrow an outfit or a pair of heels etc...

Clara-belle was now finished blow-drying her hair then she uses her curling iron and places a few big curls here and there in her long dirty blonde hair, Clarissa curls her hair with loose curls and wears it down as Clara did Clara wore her hair down too after brushing through it gently with a hairbrush then spraying some hair spray for a shiny bouncy finish Emelia styled her hair in an elegant twist at the top secure with hairgrips that looks like a donut with a little hair sheen for a shiny finish and Michelle did her hair in a splendid French twist pin at the side and Anna-belle put her hair in a beautiful side braid...