Part two: Chapter 56: Megan's final exams results.

Author's note: Hello to my dearest readers and faithful followers, please forgive me for the delay although I just update a chapter a few days ago and I am still dealing with writer's block and my health anyway thanks for your support and patience and your cooperation and to my FB friends please continue supporting my works@Golden-author.

ONE MONTH LATER.

Megan was now in class while Professor Mathias was handing out the results of the final exams to her students and congratulating them...

"Congratulations, Shevona well done" and congratulations Megan you did brilliant my dear," Well done Trey and you too Andrew, Well done and to you Nadia you did well," but I know you can do better with just a little more study and less partying remember what I said these exams will be a fifty-percent of your grade and if you guys do not pass you won't be able to graduate either you will need to retake the final exams to pass Nadia."

"However, don't worry dear because I know just the person who can tutor you but just for the record she isn't a nerd or geek she's actually the opposite here and she is my brightest student here she's Megan, of course, I will have a conversation about tutoring you with her later on after classes."

Professor Mathias told Nadia who was the life of every party she was also a cheerleader she has more time for boys than she has for her homework/schoolwork but she wanted to graduate and that was the only reason she didn't stop Professor Mathias from getting Megan as a tutor for her...

FOUR WEEKS LATER AFTER TUTORING NADIA...

After Megan finished tutoring Nadia, Nadia re-took the final exams and her second result was a better grade and also a higher one which means she will be graduating too.

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!