Part two: Chapter 57: 1 week later & Megan high school winter ball.

Author's note: Hi, again to all my genuine and splendid readers and followers this chapter consists of Megan's Winter Ball dance which is like a prom it also has a king and queen too I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter, and I am also working on new stories however I am also working towards completing this story and His Hired Wife too at the moment. Golden-author.

MEGAN'S PERSPECTIVE.

Today was the big day of our high school winter ball dance and I thought it would be easier if I and my two best friends Payton and Shevona go shopping since they both didn't know that much about my background either because I am not one of those girls who brag about who my father and mother or my grandfather are so most of the students don't know that Ricardo Wallace is my Dad they just know that I happen to have the same surname as the Multi-billionaire Richard Wallace of New York ...

I can remember that not even my boyfriend's parents knew that I was Ricardo's daughter when I Met them it's because I don't go around telling everyone who my parents are unlike that spoiled little bitch Shelby Sawyers the captain of the cheerleading team however I don't pay any attention to her she want everyone at school to worship her like she's God or something she's berserk.

Anyway, I was wondering to take my best friend for life Shevona, and my best friend forever Payton shopping but I am certain Granddad won't let me drive he will let James his main chauffeur drive me to the stores and the mall, and pick me up my friends too which I know the chauffeur-driven limo is going to give everything away after a few minutes after thinking long and hard I get an idea my granddad has a midnight blue Bentley car park inside the garage so I told granddad to let James drive me to the stores in the Bentley instead of the limo and so he said yes and I thank him with a huge bear hug...

END OF MEGAN'S PERSPECTIVE.

Normal POV

Megan was now dressed and she was also now sitting inside the back of the Bentley car after she hand James both addresses to both her friends Payton and Shevona, mansions he reversed out through the automatic gates and was off to Shevona's residence to pick her up.

"James please turn on some music, so I won't feel bored by the time you arrive at Shevona, please."

Megan request as she press the send button on her phone she just sent a text to Shevona and Payton telling them she was on her way...

Soon after and she was listening to some great songs however very soon James arrived at Shev's mansion but Shevona was standing outside waiting for Megan it seems.

Soon after and Shev run over to the Bentley Megan was waiting for her inside, Megan came prepared for everything but poor Megan was not prepared for the first sentence out of Shevona's mouth her so call friend.

"Hey, Meg, what's this what's gonna take us to the mall and stores to do our shopping Megan I thought we were going in a limo sorry but I rather take a Uber than be driven in this old fashion junk," no offense to you and one more thing I don't wanna be your friend anymore let's cut all ties right now, "OK let's do it Shevona and oh, BTW thanks for showing me your true colors good luck to you."

After greeting Megan, Shev, looks a bit shocked, which she was because she thought Megan, she, and Payton would be driven in a limo to the stores and mall to do their shopping, so she criticizes Megan's granddad's Bentley car and cut all ties with Megan she told Megan that she would rather take a uber than to be driven in this old fashion junk" then she told Megan she doesn't want to be friends anymore either.