The Drunken One Night Stand.

Nineteen-year-old Clara-belle is simply a beautiful young girl, known as the good girl in the family who gets the best grades, she's obedient and goes by the rules of her parents. However, she's the only girl out of all her friends who's still a Virgin at the age of nineteen.

Awkward Or what?.

After her final year of college, her mom tragically dies of cancer, but since her mom's death she gets reckless and disobedient and one night after coming home four hours later than the curfew that was set up for her, her dad had locked her out with only a note on the door telling her she was disowned by him from now on.

That same night while roaming the streets of Miami she met up with Ricardo Wallace twenty-four-year-old elusive player and an old student from College too. While pouring her heart out to Ricardo about her unfortunate mishaps Ricardo offers her to crash with him at the hotel he was staying, after a couple of drinks in the bar next to the hotel...

One after the other it was inevitable for Clara-belle,to fall into the depths of alcohol. She wakes up without any recall of the previous night and the only thing she can remember was meeting up with Ricardo but in the early rise of the morning, he was gone only leaving a note....

"Will Clara, remember what really happened or not on that faithful night?."

Comments!

Votes!

Follows! too,:)