Chapter 66: Epilogue. Ten years later and like father like son.

Author's note: Hello my dear readers and followers also FB friends and family members today I just begin writing the epilogue to this story which will be the final to it, it will be a complete book after the epilogue is written but note: I also want to thank God for keeping me safe through the years and for blessing you all my faithful and lovely readers and followers both whose been with me from the beginning of this story until the ending and also who join in the middle of it thank you enjoy reading this epilogue as I did writing it love y'all @Golden-author.

November 7th, 2022, I begin writing this epilogue...

It was now ten years later and Megan was now married to a very handsome and also equally wealthy young man name Alwayne Patrick  Cartwright he and Megan had been married since they both graduated from Harvard law university then a few months after Megan give birth to a son who they both named Gabriel Dontaye Cartwright, who is now six years old and also Alwayne Megan's husband is a chief executive officer of his own company and business Cartwright and Sons inc...

Richard was now eighty-six years old but he was still very healthy and strong Megan was now twenty-six years old and Lex-Ann was now sixteen years of age and she now attended private high school also Clara-belle and Ricardo had another daughter not long after their triplets' births it was maybe just two years after the birth of their triplets and their sons were now ten years old so their daughter Arabella was eight years old now anyway  Megan was now one of the best justice lawyers in the city too.

Recently Ryan was starting to remind Ricardo a lot of his old self how he used to be when he was younger when he was just an elusive player who preferred the bachelor's life more than committing to one woman back in the days his son Ryan who was now twenty-one years old reminds him of himself so much, however, Ricardo knows that was not good but  Ricardo also know that if it was anything he had learned from his dear father Richard it was to teach the children discipline, respect, and principle and if your lessons to them have fallen on deaf ears then give them an ultimatum and let them know you are serious about it and they need to change their ways...

Ricardo and his son Ryan discussion.

"Ryan," my son the reason I requested for you here tonight, is because we need to have a serious discussion a heart to heart talk a serious talk about a few things you need to change about yourself," so seriously son, since lately you have started to remind me of myself of how I used to be back in the days when I was younger I was just an elusive player who preferred the bachelor's life more than committing to one woman," just like you, however," Ryan this treatment is not good at all, I learn that the hard way my son" and as the saying goes what goes around comes around OK," so seriously, what I am about to tell you is for your own good and it's all up to you whether or not you take my advice or stick with your womanizer ways and get disinherit along with your stubbornness," or take my advice and change your ways after a couple of months."

Ricardo explained everything in detail to his son before he tells him what he wants to tell him.

"Anyway Ryan," if there's anything I learn from my father it was to teach the children discipline, respect, and principles and to treat others the way you would like to be treated."

Ricardo told his son with a straight face.

Ricardo was serious he wasn't joking about anything.

"Ryan my dear son, please listen and listen well because I am not joking around son I understand how my poor father felt when he was dealing with me back then," now Ryan, please change your player ways because no female deserves to be played, women need to be value and beauty is only skin deep but the value and worth of a woman can never fade away but their beauty will fade away at a certain age, so Ryan try and see beyond their beauty my son," OK, please don't let me have to give you an ultimatum or disinherit you."