Part two:Chapter 61: A few weeks later and Ricardo's & Clara-belle wedding day.

Clara-belle and Ricardo's big day/Their magazine Wedding.

Ricardo and Clara-belle's big day was here now Clara-belle already received her designer wedding dress along with Ricardo's black Armani three-piece jacket suit and Clarissa has also received the designer bridesmaids' dresses along with the maid of honor's dress and the best man suit...

Soon after and Clara-belle was getting her hair and makeup done by the hired hair and makeup stylists the clothes stylist fitted her dress and made sure it was fitted right on her too and a few minutes time and her veil were fitted on her head and it didn't hurt that she also has just the right hairstyle for the tiara to fit Clara-belle was now dressed...

In the meantime, Ricardo was in the room next door to Clara-belle's makeup room having his clothes stylist fit him in his black Armani three-piece jacket suit, and the hairstylist style his hair to the side, and all the page boys and bridesmaid have now dressed too also the best man and the maid of honor was also dressed the flowers girl + mini bride Lexy-Ann was dressed too...

Megan and Ryan was also page boy and bridesmaid and Megan also has a special speech presentation for her mom and Dad's wedding reception/after party anyway very soon after and everyone was now ready and the city hall was decorated to hold the wedding because all the church halls were just too small for Clara and Ricardo's wedding the guests was over eight hundred guests including the magazines' journalists and the camera crew and also TV reporters.

"Clara-belle, don't be nervous you just need the brightest smile to replace that nervous frown on your face darling OK, and also remember it's your father who's walking you down the aisle, OK I know you wouldn't be so nervous and you would also prefer getting wed if your mom was alive, my love to be very candid I think all of us would prefer it with her presence,' but unfortunately she's dead and we cannot bring her back, my dear just focus on today being your best day or even one of your best as it should be."

Clarabelle's father exclaims as he kisses her forehead lightly and Clara look at him and mouth (thanks for everything father).

They both stood linking arms as they marveled over the enormous city hall full of guests and the finest quality red carpet lined the aisle as Sir Grant Taylor smiled at his youngest daughter Clara-belle the flowers girl Lexy-Ann who was first to walk down the aisle she scatters flowers petals from her small white basket and then take her seat in the second pew then it was time for the bridesmaid and pageboys and then Clara's maid of honor Sapphire who was last then she sits in the first pew and a few minutes later and the pianist started playing here comes the bride, and Sir Grant walk his daughter down the aisle to a very handsome Ricardo and as he hands his daughter over to Ricardo he smiles with her and she smiles back and Sir Grant take his seat in the first pew and Clara-belle hand over her beautiful bouquet to her maid of honor Sapphire.

"Good day, every one of you in attendance today, I am Minister Devon Brooks, it's a great honor to be the one to get Clara-belle Taylor and Ricardo Wallace wed in holy matrimony, could you please remain standing and let us bow our heads in prayers for these two young people who have decided to join hearts and become one."

"Lord Jesus, bless your two children, Clara-belle Taylor and Ricardo Wallace, who are both here in your sight to become one. Bless their future endeavors ahead and their love that their marriage will be long life and fruitful in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen."

Minister Brooks was now finished praying.

"Please be seated everyone, and please who gives this young woman to this young man?."