Chap 42:Ricardo's visit to Clara-belle & the fall.

The following Morning.

After breakfast Ricardo walks back upstairs to his bedroom to get dressed he already took his shower so he only needed to get dress and his daughter Megan was at school, unfortunately, she has her final exams today.

So, he will have to choose his outfit for himself today so he did he chose three suits out of his walk-in clothes closet there was a Navy blue Howard Taylor suit, and a casual black Marc Jacobs suit and finally a black Kenneth Cole suit and a black Marc Jacobs dressing shoes too...

However, after a long and hard look at the three outfits and Ricardo decided to go with his casual Marc Jacobs suit with a white inside shirt the two first buttons unbuttoned    After finished getting dressed he comb his hair and take up his phone and his car keys and exit his bedroom and soon after he was outside in the driveway getting into his Mercedes Benz s500 after he buckles his seat belt he reverses out of the driveway and was on his way to Clara-belle mansion in Manhattan to pay her a visit...

Twenty-five- Minutes Later and Arrival at Clara-belle Mansion.

A few minutes later and Ricardo arrives at Clara-belle Mansion and after parking his car in Clara-belle driveway he gets out of the car and lock it back with the key and walk up to Clara-belle's double doors and ring the doorbell twice as he was about to ring the doorbell a third time.

"Who is it?" Clara-belle shouted asking.

"It is me," Ricardo!" I  need to talk to you Clara-belle."

Ricardo replies as he explains he needed to talk to Clara.

Clara-belle opens the door for him and told him to come in and make himself at home as Clara-belle asks Ricardo if he would like a drink maybe a brandy on the rocks while he was there or something hot like a cup of coffee and she actually remember how he likes it so he didn't have to tell her again...

"Yes my dear," may I have a  cup of coffee please Clara-belle and you do remember how I take my coffees don't You?."

Ricardo reply as he exclaims to Clara-belle and you do remember how I take my coffees don't you?.

"Of course I remember," how you take your coffee, Ricardo."

Clara-belle replies as she turns on the coffee maker and asks her visitor what he wanted to talk to her about was it actual business or somethings he wanted to get off his chest but then he told her it was actually kind of both so then after Clara-belle was finished making Ricardo's coffee and she makes herself a cup of hot chocolate she strides off into the living room and hands Ricardo his coffee and she took a seat on the corner sofa and they both talk and Ricardo ask Clara-belle for assistance with the decorations to the Company party and Clara-belle agree to help decorate the interior for Wallace Brothers Company even if it was just for the sake of Richard Wallace...

Clara-belle was four months pregnant with Alex Montoya baby and she remembers she brought back something from Paris for her daughter she bought it at the mall but it was upstairs in her bedroom so Clara-belle excuse herself and place her hot chocolate mug on a coaster on the coffee table and left she went for the gift she gotten her daughter upstairs in her bedroom after getting it and Clara-belle was now coming back down the marble tile stairs she slips and fell down the stairs on her back...

"Clara-belle!" Are you OK," Ricardo shouted asking as he got up from the corner sofa and as he looks up the stairs he sees Clara-belle unconscious body at the bottom of the steps.

"OMG!" Clara-belle!" Clara-belle!" I have to call the ambulance service and I will have to  let them know she's bleeding too."

Ricardo screams calling an unconscious Clara-belle.

Ricardo rings the ambulance service and gives them the address where to come to the name and also what happened and they were on their way to Clara's stately home in Manhattan...

Soon afterward and the ambulance arrive at Clara-belle Mansion two strong paramedics lift her off of the steps and take her inside the ambulance back and Ricardo follow the ambulance with his car to New York general hospital after arriving at the hospital he calls his father and tells him about what happened and Richard call Grant and told him what has happened to his daughter Clara-belle and Grant told Clarissa...
.

Half an Hour time.

Ricardo, Grant, Richard, and Clarissa was waiting in the hospital waiting room...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOW!

SHARE!