Chapter 6- Clara-belle's lunch date with Ricardo and almost getting fired.

A/N: Hi everyone, this is just to tell you all that I am sorry for the long delay, but I had stupid writer's Block! Which was really annoying because for four to five months I couldn't update any of my stories, at all, but now I can and I thank God, for that anyway I hope you will like this chapter thanks for the support guys. Simple-beauty. Enjoy!!.

A   week since Ricardo, became  Clarabella's  new boss in office, it was  Monday morning and as usual, she was bringing his coffee to his, office for him, she knocks on his door twice.

"Come  in miss Tate." He, reply to the knocks. 

So she steps inside, his office, but what Clara, didn't notice when she did is that 'The famous Michelle Kimpson' was sitting in her boss office (BTW) that's the name of  Ricardo gold digger fiancee'.

"Good morning, Mr, Wallace, and here is your coffee as usual, just as you like it."  She greeted and told him this with a small smile displaying on her lips.

It  was not Clara's fault, that Michelle, wasn't in sight to be seen, she was standing over at the office window taking in the scenery.

"OMG!" sweetheart, did you see, that she didn't even greet me." Michelle, shriek as she gestures to Clara-belle, with her hand.

"This is what, you say has been one of the best secretaries, to your dad and now you this skank?." '

"WOW!" Stop and rewind, Miss Kimpson," excuse me, but I am not a skank!" and Mr Wallace could you please tell your fiancee', to  watch her tongue because,  she doesn't know me and all the things I am Capable of, because I could make the day  that is supposed to be the best day in her life be the worse so think before you talk next time please, and if I get the sack today then I can easily get another job."  

Clara-belle, explain and give them a hint of what she could do.

"Good day, Mr, Wallace, and have a great day," Clara told her boss angrily, as she shoots daggers at Michelle, leaving the office back to her desk, but Clarabelle, didn't remember to tell, Mr, Wallace, about the Emails that came this morning.

A few minutes later  and she saw his  fiancee' Michelle Kimpson, storm out  of his office, slamming his door in the process and then a few minutes later, her desk phone rang, it was Mr Wallace, he told her he wanted to take her out for lunch today, but it will be strict, personal, private and confidential though.

So she told him yes because she thought she was about to get the sack, but instead, he just wanted to discuss some things with her.

So she, was actually a bit relieved, so she made sure to complete all the files Sheila, place on her desk for approval and  so when she get back from lunch with him there would be no  work on her desk waiting for  her so she could just get out and pick up Megan  from, school and go straight, home and Clara, have been thinking of telling Megan about her father too, and the whole thing this time because she couldn't do this anymore it was making her feel really bad and guilty too.

Even, if it meant, calling off or postponing Ricardo's, wedding, she just has to let Megan know about her dad it wasn't fair to her daughter, that her dad was right underneath her nose in the same city as herself every single day and she didn't know.

Clara, was afraid, that Megan might even grow up hating her because she didn't tell her about her dad soon enough or something could happen otherwise too.

Even if they have to do a paternity test to be sure of it.

Clara-belle didn't really care, but one thing was for sure that Clara and her best friend Sapphire knew and she know that Ricardo would have known it too if he saw Megan too, and it was that Megan Annabelle Wallace was Ricardo Wallace flesh and blood.

Any sensible, person can see that; just by looking at Megan there is a huge resemblance, just like  Ricardo and Anthony you can tell they are related and that Richard is their father too.

Right now  Clara was ready to tell, Megan, about her father, and it would be today after work, no later than today......

Votes!

Comments!

Follows!

SHARE!

A/N: Thanks for your support on my works, and I hope you like this chapter. Enjoy!. Simple-beauty.

(Comment your thoughts below, let me know what you think of this chapter.)