Chapter 11: The DNA results day.

Hi , to all my faithful followers, readers and FB friends and everyone else this is Chapter 11 in The drunken one night stand. The DNA results day, where the truth will be revealed about the  grandfather, and grandchildren and Thanks for your support and vote,comments and thanks for adding,following a huge thank you, goes to all of you thanks for all the support  on my works and please vote, comment and follow up too if you like what you read. I hope you will enjoy reading it I am a bit block at the moment too but I manage to write 2,492 words with Writer's block. Golden-author.

It  was  now  finally  Friday  evening  and Clara-belle, Emelia and Richard and Emelia's children were now back  in Doctor Golding surgery.

Megan was at school though she wanted to go to school this morning and Clara-belle also  didn't like stopping Megan from school if it wasn't for a good  reason or if it wasn't a must that she  shouldn't go.

"Mr. Richard Wallace, Reanna Wallace, and Ricardo Wallace Jr,  Dr. Golding will see you now."

The  receptionist told Richard including the children but they wouldn't go without Emelia and so Emelia decided to take Clara-belle inside with her too, so everyone was inside the Doctor's office for the second time maybe the final time to see each other.

"Good evening, Mr. Wallace, "Miss Tate and Miss Powell, the results are in and I think these results I have will please all of you ladies and also you Mr. Wallace."

Doctor  Golding stated as she gestures to the couch meaning  everyone   should take a seat while she gets the document with the results from her file cabinet, but after finding the file she sat back down at her desk and was ready to read the results.

"Everyone, are you all ready to hear the results?."

She asks as she opens the folder with the file and started off.

"These  results  are in no particular order."

"There is a probability of  99-99.99%  that  Richard  Devon  Wallace is the grandfather of Megan Anna-belle Wallace," congratulations Miss Tate and Richard you just gain a granddaughter."

Dr. Golding congratulated  Clara, as she told Richard he just gain a grandchild.

"There is a probability of 99-99.99% that Richard Devon Wallace is the grandfather of Reanna Alexis Wallace and Ricardo Nathan Wallace Jr," congrats  Miss Powell, and congrats Richard you just gain two more grandchildren."

"Children you just find your grandfather Richard Wallace."

Dr. Golding, told the children as she shook  Clara's, Emelia's and Richard's hands.

"OMG!,"  Clara-belle did you hear that but we both knew they were his grandkids anyway."

Emelia exclaims as she beams with excitement.

Clara-belle was excited too because now she was sure of it that Megan was Richard grandchild and also Ricardo's child too, although she's always been sure about it but now she was positive and finally Megan can meet her father when she wants to.

"Dr. Golding, thank you, very much for the results, but I was wondering if you could do a copy for each of us a copy of Megan results file please I would be so grateful, and a copy of Emelia's children results file for her to have and then one for Richard with all of the children results for him to keep thank you."

Clara-belle question as she  pleads to Dr. Golding to provide her,Emelia and Richard three copies of the DNA test results file.

"Yes, and  of course I can provide you all with copies of the results file."