Chapter 20: Two years later & Clara-Belle's pregnancy tests & Alex surprise.

A/N: To all my faithful readers, followers, FB friends, and everyone else sorry for the delay but I had Writer's block for a long while and if that wasn't enough I got the flu too I could  not even update my other stories on here either but I am glad that it is slightly getting better  now   sorry for the delay and I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Golden-author.

It is now  two years since Clara-belle's meeting with her Dad Mr. Taylor, who had given her, her own business in the fashion industry Clara was now the manager of  one of the most popular  fashion Clothes Boutique she  was also CEO of her dad's Paris company too.

Clara-belle, and Alex was now living together in Alex elegant mansion in New York city  too and her daughter Megan, also knew her father and she love him despite the awful things he did to her mother.

Sometimes she would have sleep overs  with her sister Reanna at their dad's and sometimes like the holidays she and her brothers and sister would go to their father's mansion and spend the holiday there with him which that  for them was  a great time.

Clara-belle, pick up three home pregnancy tests in the Isle in the general store where she was currently standing she has been throwing up since Monday and it was now Friday morning and just a few hours ago she threw up again and the first thing that came to her mind was pregnancy. 

However, when she takes the tests she wanted someone else to read the results for her and she knows just the person she was going to get to read the results for her after each test it was Clarissa, oh and BTW Clarissa has a beautiful two plus year old daughter call Lexy-ann, Christabel Wallace so now Clara-belle have a beautiful niece that she sometimes babysit for her sister Clarissa. 

However, while Clara-belle was lost in deep thoughts her phone started to ring so she was soon back to reality again as she answers her phone it was now almost Christmas too it was just around the corner it was already December month.

"Hello, Clara-belle Taylor, speaking here to whom am I speaking?."

Clara answer and ask.

"Hello, my love it's me, Alex how are you?."

"Hi, darling I'm good just getting a few home pregnancy tests from the general store because I might be pregnant it's possible."

Clara told Alex as she walk to the cashier and get her things check she pay for them with her golden card Alex give her so very soon she was out of the store and back in her car again which she drive back to Manhattan where Alex's huge mansion is she told him goodbye and that she would call him back later.

"Goodbye Clara see you later my love."

Alex told her as they both hang up their devices.

Megan , was nine years old now and she was going to a Private school now too.

After Clara-belle arrive home, she sends her sister Clarissa a text asking to see her urgently.

Fortunately, Clara-belle get a reply in  a few minutes after her text  and Clarissa was on her way  to Clara home now.

(Fifteen minutes later Clarissa arrival.)

Clarissa was now parking her silver Range  Rover  in Clara-belle's driveway 
Soon Clarissa was inside the bedroom with Clara-belle as Clara-belle did the first pregnancy test they both sat on the corner sofa in Clara-belle's bedroom and waited for the timer to go which did go very quick within three minutes and it was off.

Clara-belle was clearly scared of  the results so Clarissa got up and got the the  test out  of the bathroom and ask her sister, if she was ready to hear the first results, however Clara answer yes as she takes  a deep breath and calm herself down.

Clarissa look at the test which has the word pregnant on the clear screen.
"OMG! Clara,  you are pregnant  girl  congratulations sis," Clarissa  scream as she read what was on the screen and she was clearly happy for her sister she give Clara-belle a huge bear hug as she congratulate her on her pregnancy.

"Omg! Am I really pregnant or are you just teasing me?." Be honest,  Clara-belle ask Clarissa during the hug.

"No, you really are pregnant Clara-belle and I am so happy for you and Alex he is going to be so happy when you tell him Clara, I just know it."

Clarissa tell Clara-belle as She walk back to the bathroom and throw the test and the box into the  trash can and tell her sister that she didn’t need another one that one was proof enough and plus she was throwing up  all the time which was the main sign in pregnancy.

Soon Clara-belle, was once again on her own her daughter Megan was with her Dad Ricardo she was spending the weekend with him and he had also promise to take her Christmas shopping for new clothes and shoes and accessories and also to buy her gifts on her Christmas list for people too excluding his she and her grand dad was going to shop for his gift together.

Clara-belle thought she could do one of her special meals for Alex and herself and so when Alex comes home they could have a great dinner together just the two of them.
However, Alex has different plans for both of them already tonight at 8:30.

And  he's got a surprise for Clara-belle  too..

♡ Will Clara-belle, have the courage to tell Alex she's pregnant?

♧Will Alex hear the good news from his fiance, or someone else?...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!