Chap 46: Wallace &Taylor's New Year dinner &Ricardo & Clara steal glances.

The maids and the rest of the staff at Wallace's family mansion have just finished putting up the streamers and setting up the dining room with the new year banner 2021. They were now setting the dining table and putting the red chair covers onto the chairs after they spread the table with the red silk tablecloth and set the plates on the table with the beautiful bowls of salt-baked potatoes and one with BBQ chicken wings and breasts and the huge crystal dish with the turkey and one more huge crystal clear dish with beef Wellington then the maids bring to the table a large glass pitcher of eggnog and an ice bucket with Champagne too...

Afterward, they bring more food and drinks including the vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts, sweet corn, spring cabbage and carrots, and green beans too, and drinks for the children such as orange juice, hot chocolate, and grape wine a non-alcoholic beverage...
There was also a huge Pyrex dish with patterns on the side which held rice and peas and there was another huge glass dish with mashed potatoes and the final one was a huge gold color Pyrex dish with spaghetti on the table and a large silver tray with gingerbread cookies which are already designed too it was laying on the table with everything else...

By now everyone was at the mansion however Clara-belle was the first to arrive at the mansion wearing the necklace Ricardo gifted her on Christmas morning and she was wearing a red ankle-length dress with a split from the thigh in the front with a deep v-neck style setting off her diamond necklace she was wearing a black pair of seven-inch heels boots that reach her above the ankles a bit later and Clarissa and Grant arrive too so now everyone was at the mansion which was great...

Megan was wearing her new white silk mermaid halter neck ankle-length dress with her white four-inch-heels around her neck, the rose pendant necklace from her father on Christmas morning she was also wearing her gold bracelet and matching rose-shaped earrings too and Ricardo was wearing a white Howard Taylor suit with a pair of black shiny shoes and his hair was neat he was wearing his diamond-shaped cufflinks too anyway Anthony and his wife now inside the dining hall and Ricardo's children too...

Megan was surprised so she runs to her brothers and sisters as she gives them each a huge hug and kisses her baby sister Lexy-Ann on the cheek...

"I love you," all my brothers and sisters and BTW Reanna you," look beautiful in that dress and you too Ryan and Ricardo jr, you both look handsome in your Armani suits and Lexy," you look splendid in your Ella Rose dress too."

Megan complimented her brothers and sisters as she pulls apart from her little sister.

"We love, you too big sis," and you look beautiful too," and thanks for the compliment, big  sis."

Reanna, Ryan, Ricardo jr, and Lexy-Ann respond as they smile from ear to ear.

Soon after, everyone was sitting at the huge dining table with sixteen chairs, seven on one side, seven on the other, one at one end, and one at the other.