Chapter 28: Three weeks later & Ricardo and Katherina meeting in Person.

Author note: Hello to all my followers and readers thanks for all your support and for not ditching me I will be uploading soon sorry for the delay but I needed to get a few things right first and perfect for this story. @Golden-author. 

    Today was the big day when Ricardo will be meeting Katherina in Person for the first time but Ricardo needed a one and one talk with his father so that he doesn't mess up things on his meeting with Katherina.

"Evelyn could you fetch my father for me tell him I need his help with something, thank you."

Ricardo asks Evelyn while fiddling with his fingers and breaking out in cold sweats you could see that Ricardo was very nervous for the first time in his life Ricardo Richard Wallace was nervous to meet a  woman? That was a bit strange, strange was the understatement of the year unbelievable was more like it because it was always the other way around in the past girls being nervous to meet Ricardo Wallace.

"Right away master Ricardo and she stride off into the living room after Evelyn the maid has finished giving Richard the message his son  wanted her to deliver to him Richard didn't mind because he, actually wanted his son Ricardo to find a very good woman who will love him for being him and not because of the wealth and riches and Richard thought that was why he sent Evelyn to fetch him.

"OK, my dear tell him I will be with him in the drawing-room in five minutes you can go now, dear."

Richard told the maid to let Ricardo know that he will be with him in the drawing-room in a few minutes and then he dismissed her by telling her she could go now and so she thanks him and left and was back to Ricardo she told him exactly what Richard told her to tell him.

"Thank you, very much Evelyn you may take the rest of the day off and go home and have some fun and Monday morning you can resume, work my dear."

Ricardo handed Evelyn enough money a few thousands of dollars enough which could finish pay for her four-bedroom Condo in Santa Monica and still buy clothing and groceries and etc...

"Thanks, Mr. Wallace, God will bless you,"  she told him and left after packing a small traveling bag.

----------------IN THE DRAWING-ROOM AND RICHARD AND RICARDO ONE AND ONE TALK--------------

"Hello, son  here I am, what is it?" Is there something bothering you?" you know you can tell me anything and if I can help you I will be more than happy to help you Ricardo just talk to me ok don't be nervous son, is this about the young woman you're meeting tonight?."

Richard greeted Ricardo with a bright smile as he enters the drawing-room and took a seat in his favorite armchair there was a small glass side table by the side of his chair with  three Decanters one of Sherry wine one of Martel Brandy and the other of Richard's favorite drink  Whiskey, he pour some of the Whiskey in a glass for himself and Ricardo pour a glass of brandy for himself.

"I am very happy for you Ricardo that for once in your life  you're actually trying out love but this time you are ready to take the bull by the horns my dear son and not playing with your life, life is too short, let's have a father and son talk and I will give you a bit of advice as your father but it is up to you if you use it or not son but this one is a very important piece of advice never become an open book to a woman for instance never tell her what happens to you when you get nervous OK."

"Now, Ricardo let's talk as father and son, what is it you would like me to help you with son?."

Richard asked his son as he took another drink of his Whiskey.

"Well, father I am very nervous about meeting this young lady Katherina, actually I really don't know why though and whenever I think of her I get chills which had never happen before father."

Ricardo told his father as he looks down nervously at his hand and waited for his father's reply.

"Oh son no need to be nervous you need to relax just relax and be positive and patience you really need to take it easy Ricardo and son you really need to know that the reason you get chills whenever you think of her is that you have feelings for her real ones and you're interested in her already and that's why you're so nervous to meet her too son but just take deep breaths and relax  Ricardo that's what real love feels like my dear."

Richard told Ricardo and explained everything and told him to take deep breaths and relax.

Soon after Richard left the drawing-room and took care of everything else such as Ricardo formal suit and he call his makeup artist to come over to the mansion and give his son Ricardo a brilliant disguise as Nathan Spencer and after half an hour Ricardo was dressed in his formal outfit the inside shirt the two top buttons  unbuttoned but the suit wasn't a brand though and he left in his white range rover  to the 9218 4th ave Brooklyn First Oasis Restaurant which he and Katherina both agreed to meet at and also have their meals too.

Ricardo also thank his father for his help when he saw that Richard had actually gone the extra mile to help him out with his problem... 

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!